2. In 2-3 paragraphs, what feelings did you experience during the past week while completing field activities? Provide examples.
3. In 2-3 paragraphs, identify something that you would do differently if given the opportunity? How do you think the outcome would change if you had approached the situation differently? Consult a staff member for feedback to assist in answering this question if you are unable to identify anything on your own.
4. In 2-3 paragraphs, as you reflect on your field experience this week, how does your internship directly relate to the Social Work Classes you have taken? What theories and interventions will likely be a part of your field experience?
*Internship is at a drop in center that provides a safe and warm place for those who have nowhere else to turn. They also provide monthly living expenses such as food, shelter, and utility bills, transportation, prescriiption medications, personal hygiene items, blankets, fans, clothing, footwear and children’s school supplies.
Blackface and 1619 Project
Note: If you do not cite examples from the material for the questions, you will not receive credit
First 2 paragraphs (Cotton and Chick)
1) What is occurring in this sketch? It should e a short summary of what happens.
2) How does Chick treat Cotton, and how does Cotton treat himself? Meaning, how does Cotton speak about himself and his Blackness?
3) What are some of Cotton character traits? How does he speak, how is his posture, and how does he interact with Chick?
4) What are some of Cotton’s physical characteristics? How is his make-up, cloths, eyes, lips done? Why is it done like that? What about his dancing?
5) What do you notice about the people in the background?
Second 2 paragraphs (1619 Project)
1) Give a brief summary of the episode. What two artists does he say made him think about Black music when he is chopping vegetables
2) What is the story of Jim Crow as a song and character in accordance to Thomas Rice? How did it help create a unique form of American theater and culture?
3) How does this evolve into Black music, and then American pop music co-opted by white Americans?
using a Bio-psycho-social-spiritual assessment model. You should conduct the presentation as if you are presenting the client to other
Sociology Assignment Help using a Bio-psycho-social-spiritual assessment model. You should conduct the presentation as if you are presenting the client to other partnership providers or to colleagues for intervention guidance.
The assessment must include the following six (6) major sections:
Reason for Seeking Services
Social Assessment (including Human Rights Assessment)
Distance from agency
Usual mode of transportation
Reason for Seeking Services
What is the client’s motivation for seeking services?
Presenting problem(s) identified by social worker
Presenting problems identified by the client (or client’s family)
Background of the presenting problem
Agencies client is currently utilizing
General medical history
Client’s understanding of medical diagnoses
Barriers to health care
Does the client have health insurance?
Drug or food allergies
Food security issues
Use of prescriiption drugs
Use of alcohol and other drugs (including use of non-prescribed prescriiption drugs)
Biological strengths and challenges
Prior child welfare history
Prior treatment for mental health or substance abuse concerns
Family history of mental health issues/ substance abuse issues
Psychological strengths and challenges
Interaction with school, work/volunteering, neighborhood, communities, civic or religious organizations, social service agencies, other social networks
Family history and relationships
Source of income (employment, family, SSI/SSDI, TANF, SNAP, WIC, etc.)
Does the client have a caregiver, guardian, and/or power of attorney?
Is the client a caregiver, guardian, and/or power of attorney for another individual?
Military history (rank, duties, discharge date and status)
If a veteran, does the client have a service connection with Veterans Affairs?
Identify any social problem and analyze it using the objective and subjective criteria in the first chapter of your
Identify any social problem and analyze it using the objective and subjective criteria in the first chapter of your textbook. Why does it qualify as a “social problem” as defined within sociology?
You should discuss the following points:
What is the shared undesirable condition faced by people who have this problem? What must they face that other people don’t have to?
Who are the people (the social group) who have this problem?
By whom is the problem recognized as a problem? Are there others who deny that it is a problem?
Your submission should be a minimum of 700 words in length and should reflect consideration of course materials and previous lessons.