Copy and paste the link, then click on ‘Continue to Spent.
Click ‘Prove it and accept the challenge’.
Click on ‘Find a job’.
2. How far did you get in the game? Were you able to make it the entire month without going broke? Provide screen shots of the amount of money you have at the end of the month. Place the screen shots in your journal entry.
3. After you finish the game, explain how Spent demonstrates at least three issues and/or terms discussed in the chapter on Social Stratification (Chapter 8).
Career Reflection and Infographic
The chosen position is: Dietitian
Career Reflection Assignment Instructions:
Career Reflection Assignment is broken down into 3 sub-sections.
After completing the above activity, you will be ready to write the assignment!
Reflect on what was described in the career descriptions, as well as what was discussed in the video(s) watched in class, and answer the following questions:
Part 1 of reflection submission
Write down which career you chose and why (approx. 50 words)?
Explain which factors drew you towards that career (approx. 50 words).
Which other career would you also consider and why (approx. 50 words)? (5 marks)
Part 2 of reflection submission
Describe the specific skills you believe are essential in a career like this in the future. Mention discipline specific skills (e.g. how to review and analyse dietary intakes in the Australian population) and general/ transferable skills (e.g. written communication, teamwork). (approx. 100 words)
Watch the following presentation about Careers in Nutrition. Describe 2 extra curricular activities that are mentioned in this presentation that could be used as strategies to upskill and increase job opportunities in this area. (approx. 100 words) (5 marks)
Assessment Descriiption 1 ELM-555 Review the “Writing Objectives and Learning Goals” template and the topic Resources for samples of Essay
Assessment Descriiption 1 ELM-555
Review the “Writing Objectives and Learning Goals” template and the topic Resources for samples of measurable learning objectives. Teachers must align all lessons and assessments to content standards. Typically, each standard is broad and should be broken down into teacher-written learning objectives in order to plan lessons. Teachers write learning targets that are aligned to standards for each specific lesson in order to narrow the focus of the lesson.
For this assignment, you will write learning objectives and analyze lesson plans for their alignment.
Part 1: Learning Objectives
Using the “Learning Objective Table,” identify a grade level, select a math and English language arts (ELA) state standard, and write a learning objective for each content area standard you chose. The table clearly identifies what you want students to know and be able to do in an ELA lesson and in a math lesson.
Note that a learning objective is aligned to the standard and includes both a statement of what the student is to know and do because of instruction and the criteria for evaluating performance.
Part 2: Deconstruct Lesson Plan
Research and identify a lesson plan online that includes a standard and learning objective.
In 250-500 words, deconstruct and critique the alignment of the chosen lesson plan to the standard.
Your critique should answer the following questions:
• Is the lesson aligned to a standard?
• Does the learning objective state what students need to know and/or do because of instruction?
• Is the content of the lesson aligned to the learning objective?
• What changes or revisions might you make to this lesson plan to ensure its alignment to the standard and learning objective?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite Technical Support Articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
• English Language Art/Math Standards
• Content, Criteria, and Learning Objectives
• Deconstruct Lesson Plan
• Future, Professional Implications
• Mechanics of Writing
intelligence generates fundamental value in pharmaceutical companies: an example from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
Writing Assignment Help Hello !
Hope you’re doing well
Research project title: How business intelligence generates fundamental value in pharmaceutical companies: an example from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
Guidance Paper is uploaded to mimic with cation of plagiarism: How advanced analytics create Core value an example from a pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca
Number of pages: Length 10 to 15 pages.
Number of references: relatively up to date 20 references minimum (reference can be the same used in the guidance paper or changed according to your advice and I will upload other papers to help but not necessary to be used)
APA Style CITATION TO BE USED
Paper Structure and important changes comparing to the guidance paper is uploaded for your thoughtful consideration.
Thanks a lot 🙂
1. Please read the Masters Degree Dissertation – Student Study Guide. It would be best not to start writing
1. Please read the Masters Degree Dissertation – Student Study Guide. It would be best not to start writing anything before reading the guide.
2. I have attached the proposal of the topic for you. Everything written on the dissertation is based on the attached proposal. Please also read the comment from the supervisor on the last few pages. You are not supposed to do anything beyond the supervisor’s viewpoint.
3. Follow the requested format strictly, It also says The Structure in the student guide.
4. You must submit the work for a single chapter to me for review before moving to another one. Because I need to communicate with the supervisor whether I am on the right track of the road or not.
5. You need to show me how you set up the research questionnaires and how you going to collect the data (VERY CRITICAL!) Please send me the research questionaries first so I can consult with the supervisor and get his approval before doing anything. Dont do anything if you dunt have my approval to go to the next step. This is a Master level, anything tricky is unacceptable. I mentioned to the supervisor I would gain the data from 500 to 1000 respondents but you can trim it down a little bit if the set numbers are too high.
6. You need to include some charts, graphs and tables for this dissertation which I have paid for them.
7. At least 15000 ( words) excluding Abstract, Acknowledgements, Table of Contents, Reference
list and Appendices etc…
I have included some other people’s dissertations for your reference. Surely, they are different topics.
9. Keep everything as a record. There is less likely the supervisor would ask me to show him how exactly I do the work though. But I think there is still a 1% chance I would be asked to do it.
Hello, please see below for detailed instructions -Recent edition of APA 16 pages not including cover page, reference page,
Hello, please see below for detailed instructions
-Recent edition of APA
16 pages not including cover page, reference page, abstract or table of contents.
-All quotes, minus those 40 or more words which will be indented and single spaced to clearly show they are quotes, must be encapsulated in quotation marks.
-5 scholarly – (peer-reviewed)- sources
Paper should discuss the following:
CO4: Formulate the use of historical, procedural, operational and other information and procedures to improve productivity of individual officers and the department as a whole.
CO5: Evaluate the use, development, and training of citizen oversight committees on police accountability, including potential pitfalls for implementation