• three individual factors
• three team or department factors
• three organizational factors
Note: This assessment requires you to submit an original computer-generated diagram. You may use the software program of your choice. Save and submit your mind map as a PDF or Word document (i.e., DOC or DOCX). Using another file type may cause the file to be too large to submit.
Note: A “main idea” could be a concept, a strategy, or an idea.
B. Using the attached “Force Field Analysis Template,” complete a force field analysis that includes the following components:
• one recommendation of a social communication strategy or technology strategy for implementing the “Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Framework for Improving Joy in Work” (see Supporting Documents) in the workplace
• five facilitating forces for implementing the recommendation
• five restraining forces against implementing the recommendation
• one score for each of the ten identified forces
• one “Facilitating Forces Total Score”
• one “Restraining Forces Total Score”
• one “Force Field Analysis Total Score”
Note: This assessment requires you to complete the force field analysis using the “Force Field Analysis Template” in the Supporting Documents section. Save and submit your force field analysis as a PDF or Word document (i.e., DOC or DOCX). Using another file type may cause the file to be too large to submit.
C. Write a reflection paper (suggested length of 4-6 pages) discussing how to use social and emotional intelligence power skills to handle difficult workplace situations and implement joy in the workplace by doing the following:
1. Describe, using scholarly sources, how advanced professional nurses can manage difficult workplace situations by using each of the following social and emotional intelligence power skills:
• interpersonal communication
• executive function
• social awareness
2. Describe how you, as an advanced professional nurse, would use two of the social and emotional intelligence power skills in the workplace to achieve each of the following results:
• a professional presence
• enhanced mindfulness in healthcare
• a positive social presence to promote a sense of caring and belonging
• a culture of joy to solve the problem of incivility in the workplace and initiate organizational change
3. Discuss how you, as an advanced professional nurse leader, would implement the four steps from the “IHI Framework for Improving Joy in Work” (see Supporting Documents) in the workplace, including one strategy for each of the four steps.
4. Include three or more scholarly sources in your reflection paper.
D. Incorporate the following components of APA style and formatting:
• bias-free language
• APA-specific rules regarding verb tense, voice, and perspective
• a title page
• in-text citations and references
• APA-specific formatting rules for margins, spacing, numbering, and indentation for the title page and main body of your paper, including headers, bulleted and numbered lists, and tables and figures
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, pdf, txt, qt, mov, mpg, avi, mp3, wav, mp4, wma, flv, asf, mpeg, wmv, m4v, svg, tif, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, zip, rar, tar, 7z
System thinker and leadership
Systems are conceptualized at the micro, meso, and macro level (see Figure 3.3 in Armstrong
Write a 3 page paper in APA format about healthcare fraud and abuse. 4 references are required from journals Essay
Religion and Theology Assignment Help Write a 3 page paper in APA format about healthcare fraud and abuse. 4 references are required from journals less than 5 years old from United States peer reviewed. In the introduction define the issue. Next explain how is it related to the ethical principles autonomy, justice, and Veracity. Relate them to the ethical issue in the paper. Provide a detailed definition of the ethical principles identified and how it applies to this situation. Explain the significance to nursing patient care. Use appropriate headings for various sections of your paper. Create your own title.
Help me with Nursing witting Question
A mother was delivered a baby by a cesarean section, after the surgery both baby and mother sent to the ward. Her vital signs have not been checked when she came back to the ward after surgery. After few hours later mother has complained that she has abdominal pain and her abdomen getting distended. Though she complained the medical officers, they just have said that it is normal after delivering a baby. Then following few hours she felt fiendishness and then the medical staff came her immediately and noticed an internal bleeding. Then consultant took back her to the theatre and planned to undergo a hysterectomy. But she got arrest and even with resuscitation she could not survived with losing the mother to that innocent newborn and losing a wife to her beloved husband.
This assignment is mainly focus on nursing-related issues , negligence, mistakes etc, reference intext citation, it is a must requirement for this assignment. We have provided an example.APA style writing. thank you!
(If you need i can provide 2 of examples as well, it will help you)