• three individual factors
• three team or department factors
• three organizational factors
Note: This assessment requires you to submit an original computer-generated diagram. You may use the software program of your choice. Save and submit your mind map as a PDF or Word document (i.e., DOC or DOCX). Using another file type may cause the file to be too large to submit.
Note: A “main idea” could be a concept, a strategy, or an idea.
B. Using the attached “Force Field Analysis Template,” complete a force field analysis that includes the following components:
• one recommendation of a social communication strategy or technology strategy for implementing the “Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Framework for Improving Joy in Work” (see Supporting Documents) in the workplace
• five facilitating forces for implementing the recommendation
• five restraining forces against implementing the recommendation
• one score for each of the ten identified forces
• one “Facilitating Forces Total Score”
• one “Restraining Forces Total Score”
• one “Force Field Analysis Total Score”
Note: This assessment requires you to complete the force field analysis using the “Force Field Analysis Template” in the Supporting Documents section. Save and submit your force field analysis as a PDF or Word document (i.e., DOC or DOCX). Using another file type may cause the file to be too large to submit.
C. Write a reflection paper (suggested length of 4-6 pages) discussing how to use social and emotional intelligence power skills to handle difficult workplace situations and implement joy in the workplace by doing the following:
1. Describe, using scholarly sources, how advanced professional nurses can manage difficult workplace situations by using each of the following social and emotional intelligence power skills:
• interpersonal communication
• executive function
• social awareness
2. Describe how you, as an advanced professional nurse, would use two of the social and emotional intelligence power skills in the workplace to achieve each of the following results:
• a professional presence
• enhanced mindfulness in healthcare
• a positive social presence to promote a sense of caring and belonging
• a culture of joy to solve the problem of incivility in the workplace and initiate organizational change
3. Discuss how you, as an advanced professional nurse leader, would implement the four steps from the “IHI Framework for Improving Joy in Work” (see Supporting Documents) in the workplace, including one strategy for each of the four steps.
4. Include three or more scholarly sources in your reflection paper.
D. Incorporate the following components of APA style and formatting:
• bias-free language
• APA-specific rules regarding verb tense, voice, and perspective
• a title page
• in-text citations and references
• APA-specific formatting rules for margins, spacing, numbering, and indentation for the title page and main body of your paper, including headers, bulleted and numbered lists, and tables and figures
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, pdf, txt, qt, mov, mpg, avi, mp3, wav, mp4, wma, flv, asf, mpeg, wmv, m4v, svg, tif, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, zip, rar, tar, 7z
System thinker and leadershipSystems are conceptualized at the micro, meso, and macro level (see Figure 3.3 in Armstrong
Write a 3 page paper in APA format about healthcare fraud and abuse. 4 references are required from journals EssayReligion and Theology Assignment Help Write a 3 page paper in APA format about healthcare fraud and abuse. 4 references are required from journals less than 5 years old from United States peer reviewed. In the introduction define the issue. Next explain how is it related to the ethical principles autonomy, justice, and Veracity. Relate them to the ethical issue in the paper. Provide a detailed definition of the ethical principles identified and how it applies to this situation. Explain the significance to nursing patient care. Use appropriate headings for various sections of your paper. Create your own title.
Help me with Nursing witting QuestionA mother was delivered a baby by a cesarean section, after the surgery both baby and mother sent to the ward. Her vital signs have not been checked when she came back to the ward after surgery. After few hours later mother has complained that she has abdominal pain and her abdomen getting distended. Though she complained the medical officers, they just have said that it is normal after delivering a baby. Then following few hours she felt fiendishness and then the medical staff came her immediately and noticed an internal bleeding. Then consultant took back her to the theatre and planned to undergo a hysterectomy. But she got arrest and even with resuscitation she could not survived with losing the mother to that innocent newborn and losing a wife to her beloved husband.
This assignment is mainly focus on nursing-related issues , negligence, mistakes etc, reference intext citation, it is a must requirement for this assignment. We have provided an example.APA style writing. thank you!
(If you need i can provide 2 of examples as well, it will help you)
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service