2. Identify and explain a similarity or difference between the goals of capitalism, socialism, and communism. using the chart attachment
3. Identify and explain a similarity or difference between business ownership in capitalism, socialism, and communism. using the chart attachment
SS172AW American Culture Week Two DiscussionAnswer two of the following questions (drawing from Chapter 1 in Sternheimer’s book), and respond to at least one other student’s post afterward for a total of at least 400 words.
1. According to Sternheimer, what is the larger issue behind focusing on or blaming media for various social problems? What does the author believe are the more important underlying issues? Why might politicians, the public, and the media itself be reluctant to discuss these issues, in your opinion?
2. Why does Sternheimer believe that social context is so important in understanding fears about media and popular culture? What are “moral panics,” and what examples of moral panics does she provide in 20th century music? Do you see examples of similar, current moral panics in American culture?
3. What is “agenda-setting theory,” and how does the media itself ironically stoke public fears about media influence on children? How might a constructionist approach to social problems provide us with a more nuanced understanding of the supposed “harm” of popular culture?**
Important: The Discussion Board is meant to be collaborative and safe space for idea sharing and critical thinking. Since we do not have the visual cues and immediacy of feedback/response as in face to face conversation, please reread your responses carefully before you post them to make sure you are respectful of others in your printed conversation. Please proofread and spell-check your postings before submitting them.
On the discussion board no personal attacks will be tolerated, however, differences of opinion are acceptable and encouraged, though, again, make sure your responses are respectful. Finally, from time to time, I will also post my personal thoughts and opinions on the discussion board. In no way are students expected to conform to or follow along with my personal beliefs—in fact, students should feel free to respectfully disagree with me or to offer counter-opinions at any time.
Note: In general, you are required to post a minimum of one response to each of the two discussion questions AND one response to another student’s (or instructor’s) posting per week. Thus, a minimum of three discussion postings totaling a minimum of 400 words are required each week. (Please note that your response posting should be just as substantive as your responses to the discussion questions. Thus, brief responses such as “Good posting, I agree with you!” are not acceptable for full credit.) Discussion board postings are graded according to the criteria listed on the Discussion Board Grading Rubric below.
DiscussionHistory Assignment Help Please use your textbook to answer both discussion questions. You are required to solely use your textbook, Chapters 3
Discussion-Please use your textbook to answer both discussion questions.
You are required to solely use your textbook, Chapters 3
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service