payable, Sales , cost of goods sold.)
analysis. (4 years)
1. Set level of materiality (Ex : change of 25% or higher )2. Make a conclusion for each account (1. point )o The auditor should pay more attention to the sales account. It decreased by 45 17 and by 66% in 2018. Interestingly, the percentage of change dropped in2019. However, the sales changes did not exceed our threshold limit of 25%,which means the changes is within the acceptable range.o The changes in the COGS were not significant. It was relatively the same duringthe last three years.3. Make a conclusion for Both Accounts (.5 point)o The COGS remained relatively the same despite the slight increase in the sale.The auditor must consider the cause of this inconsistency to ensure that no vicioussales were recoded or that no costs were missedFormula:(THE YEAR /THE BASE YEAR)*100 = CHANGE RELATIVE TO BASE YEAR
Solve the above question as in the example belowThe table below is a solution to a different question
Appraisal of a Clinical Practice Guideline 55 unread replies.55 replies. Reflect on your current and past practice, and then
Appraisal of a Clinical Practice Guideline
55 unread replies.55 replies.
Reflect on your current and past practice, and then think about the variation in practice that you have witnessed and be prepared to discuss how you might address these challenges.
You are to select one of the clinical practice guidelines (CPG) linked below. You are to individually appraise the CPG using the AGREE II Tool and post:
1. Post a brief summary of your results to the discussion board.
2. Add your thoughts about the process of CPG review and usefulness of the tool.
3. Post a substantive response to all peers who comment on your post.
4. Post a comment with references to at least 2 other students for their initial post.
5. Include references in all of the above posts.
Unger, T., Borghi, C., Charchar, F., Khan, N., Poulter, N., Prabhakaran, D., . . . Schutte, A. (2020). 2020 International Society of Hypertension global hypertension practice guidelines. Journal of Hypertension, 38(6), 982-1004. (Links to an external site.)
Grundy, S., Stone, N., Bailey, A., Beam, C., Birtcher, K., Blumenthal, R., . . . Smith, S. (2019). 2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the management of blood cholesterol: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines. Circulation Journal of the American Heart Association, 139(25), E1082-E1143. (Links to an external site.)
Cloutier, M., Baptist, A., Blake, K., Brooks, E., Bryant-Stephens, T., DiMango, E., . . . Walsh, C. (2020). 2020 focused updates to the asthma management guidelines: A report from the National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Coordinating Committee Expert Panel Working Group. The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 146(6), 1217-1270.
research proposal for PhD level has to be well written, reference by end note, i uploaded 20 resources and
Accounting Assignment Help research proposal for PhD level has to be well written, reference by end note, i uploaded 20 resources and one sample so try to make it the same as the sample and please add more sources, the objectives is attached, no plagiarism, annotated bibliography is attached as well
Module 6 Paper Essay
Write a 1200-word paper that addresses all of the following topics:
– Why Does Project Management Give You a Competitive Advantage in the Marketplace?
– Why Does Project Management Make You More Marketable?
– Why is project management skills so critical for diverse work teams?
– “Task focus” as a strategy for diverse project teams.
***FEEL FREE TO USE AS MANY SOURCES AS NEEDED***
Respond to the following 2 discussion posts separately with separate reference lists. 1. [Paige Coffee] Eric Johnson is a
Respond to the following 2 discussion posts separately with separate reference lists.
1. [Paige Coffee] Eric Johnson is a white male suffering from untreated allergies, chlamydia, and pneumonia. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the united states currently with 50 percent of those infected showing or having no symptoms (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC], 2022). The infection is most prevalent in people under the age of 26, with multiple sex partners, and those who fail to use barrier protection methods (CDC, 2022). This can also cause urethritis, epididymitis, proctitis, and reactive arthritis in men (CDC, 2022). The infection is most easily detected in urine. It is also noted that often if treatment for chlamydia is to occur treatment for gonorrhea is also indicated.
First line treatment of the STI is Doxycycline 100mg PO BID for 7 days, and concurrent treatment for gonorrhea would include ceftriaxone IM (500 mg if patient weights less than 150 kg and 1gram for those over 150kg). It is also important to counsel Eric that he should avoid sexual activity for seven days. Doxycycline is a tetracycline brand name is Adoxa (Micromedex, 2022). It’s mechanism of action is bacteriostatic and binds to the 30s prokaryotic ribosomal unit during protein synthesis (Kashani-Asadi-Jafari
Technology Management – BUSINESSES THAT HAVE FAILED DUE TO LACK OF INNOVATION
Read the cases below and answer the questions that follow
Answer the following questions
• Describe the types of innovations in the five companies mentioned in this case study.
• For each company, suggest guidelines that could have been taken to avoid innovation failures
Hey writer, For this assignment, I have sent you a case study which I need you to answer the
Hey writer, For this assignment, I have sent you a case study which I need you to answer the 4 questions at the bottom. I have also attached course hero’s answer to the questions. What I will need you to do is answer it originally, however if you need help you can paraphrase the answers course hero’s responses slightly. I need you to either paraphrase it super well so that when I submit the case study, I won’t get caught for plagiarism or just start it from scratch. Also, please format the answers in bullet points and short sentences rather than long paragraphs. Please let me know if you can complete this assignment for me? Please also create at least 2 tables when answering the questions. I also understand that it may be more than 200 words or more than 1 page, so if done well I will provide a good tip for you 🙂 Thanks
Cultural and Global Effects on Project Management
Reflect on the effects culture and other global influences have on Project Management. Using the resources from this course as well as additional scholarly resources, follow the below directions.
The focus for this paper will be to help students identify the need for cultural intelligence and diversity intelligence as well as identify faith-based responses to these dynamics in the workplace. Leaders running projects need to navigate the dynamics of these teams, effectively. To do so, they can utilize CQ to problem solve, resolve conflict, and negotiate. We will discuss how focusing teams on task vs. relationships reduces conflict. Also, we will discuss humility and where humility is a necessary component of PM.
Write a 1200-word paper that addresses three (3) topics from the following topics:
– What is cultural relativity? How does it relate to your role in leadership and business?
– How is confrontation and negotiation differing across cultures in business?
– What are upgraders and downgrades?
– How is task focus versus relationship focus critical to diverse project work teams?
– How does humility play a role?
– In what ways will you change your leadership and apply these learnings?
***FEEL FREE TO USE AS MANY SOURCES AS NEEDED. BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE THE MAJORITY ARE FROM THE COURSE LINKS AND ARE ALSO SCHOLARLY REVIEWED ARTICLES***
please visit a website that provides the financial statements for publicly-traded companies. Perform an analysis of a company’s liquidity
please visit a website that provides the financial statements for publicly-traded companies. Perform an analysis of a company’s liquidity using at least five liquidity ratios from the book. Following the quantitative analysis, provide a qualitative report of the company’s liquidity.
Also provide/attach your calculations to your post in an Excel spreadsheet.
This assignment will give you the chance to explore unique issues related to the history of intergroup relations among
This assignment will give you the chance to explore unique issues related to the history of intergroup relations among racial groups, and give examples of the different obstacles a specific group has encountered.
Choose one of the topics below to research based upon a contemporary issue that impacts one of the racial groups listed: (, AFRICAN AMERICANS IS WHAT I CHOOSE
, from chapter 5 in your textbook). You may also use our FTCC library (such as the FTCC databases), as well as: .edu., .gov. (no .com sites) as additional resources in your response. (Refer to chapter 5 in our textbook)
Choose one of the topics to research below: (Explain the history of the racial or ethnic group you are researching) –
Prompt- complete questions 1-3, based upon one of the social issues below:
1. What are some of the challenges this minority group has faced? Describe a specific issue that affects this population.
2. Discuss one of the social issues listed below: Why is this issue still an ongoing social issue/problem within this population today?
3. Why is understanding social diversity important to helping this population?(provide critical thinking in response to question # 3)
THIS IS THE SUBJECT!!!! African Americans and racial profiling? What challenges exist today?
Evaluate the CEC Ethics document and use the Ethics Graphic Organizer to rate each statement according to level of
Evaluate the CEC Ethics document and use the Ethics Graphic Organizer to rate each statement according to level of importance to you:
1: highly important – It will guide my practice every day
2: moderately important – I will reflect on it periodically
3: important – It is a natural part of educational ethics and requires little focus to accomplish.
Based on the CEC Ethics document, develop a personal mission statement that will guide your teaching practice. Items you rated as ones should be evident in your statement. Twos and threes may be evident, but to a lesser degree according to their ratings.
Write a paragraph to explain how this will inform your regular practice as a professional.