Analyze the company’s competitive position, including market share, in each material business unit, market segment or line of business. Analyze whether the company has a sustainable competitive advantage, and value proposition and business model in each segment. Identify the threats and opportunities in each segment.
Required Sources for your Mid term and Final Projects:
All public material on your company’s investor relations website: 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and all earnings releases, and conference call webcasts or transcriipts for the last two fiscal years and the current year.
All Investor Presentations posted on your company’s websites and all webcasts of those presentations for the last two fiscal years and the current year.
Any analyst reports that are available to you either from me, Seeking Alpha, Bloomberg, or other sources. (Ask me if you need assistance in finding these).
Subscribe to Seeking Alpha notifications. You are responsible for all Seeking Alpha posts regarding your company.
At this point in the program, I expect your DCF calculations will be correctly calculated. This is the point where the focus changes to the quality of the inputs. Please think carefully about your assumptions.
Also think carefully about your valuation. For instance, if your valuation is $25 and the stock is trading for $75, it is an indication that your assumptions are vastly different than the market. We have to be respectful of market efficiency, so it is not enough to simply say the “market is wrong”. You must re-think your assumptions. If you still conclude that you are right and the market is wrong, you must justify your viewpoint (in the text).
Capital Structure and Dividend Policy Comparison No unread replies.No replies. In this discussion, you will make a total of
Capital Structure and Dividend Policy Comparison
No unread replies.No replies.
In this discussion, you will make a total of one post.
Please review the information below that details the requirements for this discussion assignment.
**Be sure to number your response to each question so that your answer corresponds appropriately with the question being asked.
1. Find a company (A) and a company (B) that have different capital structures, for example, more debt (equity) vs less debt (equity), higher debt ratio vs low debt ratio. For example GM vs Tesla, IBM vs Microsoft, Home Depot vs Lowe’s, etc. Explain why there is a difference between their capital structures.
2. For firms A
Details of assignment is in the file i have uploaded. please read that and follow what its says in
Finance Assignment Help Details of assignment is in the file i have uploaded. please read that and follow what its says in there. RUBRIC IS THERE TOO PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC TOO as im trusting admission to get me a good mark on this as this is worth 20% of grade in the class
Jean and Jude own a townhome that was purchased for $165,000 on 6/30/2007. Current property values in the area
Jean and Jude own a townhome that was purchased for $165,000 on 6/30/2007. Current property values in the area have not substantially recovered to their pre-2008 values. They believe that their current mortgage balance exceeds the townhome’s current market value by $30,000.
Their family has grown from 2 to 4 (twins, boy and girl) and as a result they need more living space. The children will be starting school within the next 6 months. They are not pleased with the quality of the current school system. They need more living space and want their children to attend school in a better school district. Jean and Jude have decided to look for a different home. They would like a detached single-family home with at least 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a 2-car garage and a ¼ acre back yard.
After interviewing several Realtors, Jean and Jude have selected you to find them a new home and discuss the options of either selling or renting their current home.
Jean and Jude have asked for you to provide the following. How would you respond?
1. Explain the three methods used to appraise the value of our townhouse and recommend the most appropriate method to use.
2. Explain and describe the information included on the TRID form and how it benefits the home buyer?
3. If we decide to rent out our home, we would like to exclude tenants that have a pet of any kind or for any purpose. What, if any, government regulations will impact this decision?
4. List the steps in the loan process used to qualify us for a mortgage and explain how our current mortgage balance may impact the qualification decision?
5. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of selling or renting our townhouse. Assume that we would have to take an early distribution from our individual 401Ks to make the down payment on a new home.
6. If we stopped making the monthly mortgage and escrow payments, what action(s) would the bank take?
7. Regarding our townhouse, which course of action would you recommend: selling the townhouse, renting the townhouse, or stopping the mortgage and escrow payments?
NOTE!! The assignment will be checked for plagiarism and must contain original thought, interpretation, and analysis. You must include a cover page, properly formatted APA-style citations and a reference page, a minimum of 2 pages in 12-point, Time New Roman, double-spaced font (not including the cover and reference pages). Statements in quotations, graphs, footnotes, charts, and citations also do not count toward the 2-page minimum.
Text book: Cortesi, G. (2016). Mastering real estate principles (7th ed). Dearborn Real Estate Education. eText