An introduction is necessary as well as a purpose statement in the final sentence.
Develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
1. A definition of the concept utilizing various sources
2. Define the criteria of the concept
a. Discuss the uses of the concept
b. Define the attributes of the concept
c. Identify antecedents and consequences
3. Theoretical perspectives of the concept (theories that use the concept)
4. Provide an example of the significance of the concept to nursing practice from the organizational setting
5. The scholarly paper should be 5-6 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
6. The paper should include level 1 and level 2 headings.
7. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes the purpose statement. The introductory paragraph and purpose statement allow the reader to understand what the paper/assignment is going to address.
8. The paper should include a conclusion.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first or second person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’ or “you”).
10. Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) to support the paper. Students may use the course textbook in addition to scholarly journals. ***Historical references may be used as appropriate. (Definition of historical reference: reference to a well-known person, place event or literary work that adds meaning to the paper.)
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
12. Submit the assignment to through the Canvas assignment link to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
13. Review the originality report and make any needed changes
Describe what you believe to be the consequences of a healthcare organization not involving nurses in each stage of
Describe what you believe to be the consequences of a healthcare organization not involving nurses in each stage of the SDLC when purchasing and implementing a new health information technology system. Provide specific examples of potential issues at each stage of the SDLC and explain how the inclusion of nurses may help address these issues. Then, explain whether you had any input in the selection and planning of new health information technology systems in your nursing practice or healthcare organization and explain potential impacts of being included or not in the decision-making process. Be specific and provide examples.
NB: Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Research the history of public health nursing. What role does the government play in the health of its citizens?
Nursing Assignment Help Research the history of public health nursing. What role does the government play in the health of its citizens? How involved should the government be in our health? Compare and contrast health care systems in the United States to other major post-industrialized countries. What are the advantages/disadvantages to these systems?
Initial post must be at least 350 words and contain at least 2 current peer-reviewed references (50%).
Interview a nurse manager to explore the external factors that influence decision making such as health policy, regulatory requirements,
Interview a nurse manager to explore the external factors that influence decision making such as health policy, regulatory requirements, accreditation, and health care financing.
Provide an overview of the role of the nurse manager interviewed. Summarize the information from the interview (do not report the interview question by question)
Perceptions related to impact on health policy on decision. Perceptions related to impact of regulatory agencies on decision making. Perceptions related to impact of health care financing on decision making.
Analysis of the interview supported by the literature.