Research appraisal is not that different. The critical appraisal process utilizes formal appraisal tools to assess the results of research to determine value to the context at hand. Evidence-based practitioners often present these findings to make the case for specific courses of action.
In this Assignment, you will use an appraisal tool to conduct a critical appraisal of published research. You will then present the results of your efforts.
Reflect on the four peer-reviewed articles you selected in Module 2 and the four systematic reviews (or other filtered high- level evidence) you selected in Module 3.
Reflect on the four peer-reviewed articles you selected in Module 2 and analyzed in Module 3.
Review and download the Critical Appraisal Tool Worksheet Template provided in the Resources.
The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project)
Part 3A: Critical Appraisal of Research
Conduct a critical appraisal of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected by completing the Evaluation Table within the Critical Appraisal Tool Worksheet Template. Choose a total of four peer- reviewed articles that you selected related to your clinical topic of interest in Module 2 and Module 3.
Note: You can choose any combination of articles from Modules 2 and 3 for your Critical Appraisal. For example, you may choose two unfiltered research articles from Module 2 and two filtered research articles (systematic reviews) from Module 3 or one article from Module 2 and three articles from Module 3. You can choose any combination of articles from the prior Module Assignments as long as both modules and types of studies are represented.
Part 3B: Critical Appraisal of Research
Based on your appraisal, in a 1-2-page critical appraisal, suggest a best practice that emerges from the research you reviewed. Briefly explain the best practice, justifying your proposal with APA citations of the research.
By Day 7 of Week 7
Submit Part 3A and 3B of your Evidence-Based Project.
Search the Internet for Careers in Electronic Health RecordsCreate a PowerPoint explaining the different career opportunities in Electronic Health Records.Content for this presentation should be drawn from researching the topic on the Internet on reputable sites.
Include between eight and ten slides (excluding Title and Reference slides).
Since you never want to stand before an audience and simply read your bullet points from the slides, use the Notes area on each slide to type out the narrative you would use when presenting. Keep it fairly brief – maybe 1-2 minutes per slide.
Use the standard formatting rules for PowerPoint Presentations.
Use proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
Reading response for Chapter 3 and Chapter 5 from the book Religion and Science by Bertrand Russell.Religion and Theology Assignment Help READING RESPONSE JOURNAL
Requirements: Must be 2 pages long (800 words), Times New Roman, 12-point font, and
double spaced by responding to the following questions:
1. What are the main claims of these two readings?
2. How would you summarize their central arguments?
3. Are the arguments persuasive? Why? Why not?
4. How are these two works in conversation with one another, and with other readings?
5. What questions arose for you while reading?
Prompt: The directions are stated above so now your job is to read and do a reading response
for Chapter 3 titled “Evolution” and Chapter 5 titled “Soul and Body” from the book Religion and
Science by Bertrand Russell.
*Follow the requirements listed above and ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS*
2 peer repliesplease reply to the following 2 peers using APA and at least one scholarly source
1. The topic for my PowerPoint will be “ Nursing during an epidemic, pandemic or natural disaster across the country or around the globe.”
There has been epidemics before such as the Ebola virus or the Bubonic plague, both deadly and both responsible for countless number of lives, but it is with this pandemic of the COVID-19 Corona Virus that made the most impact on the healthcare community that the disaster created an unprecedented need for more nurses. This COVID pandemic has not only put a strain on communities, and social living, but has strained and drained health care resources to the point of exhausting it. The need for nurses has increased beyond measures. Never before has there been such a noticeable demand for nurses because of the insurgence of new case of infection that results in a positive for COVID patient. According to NCBI, “The trajectory of this situation is such that in some areas, infection rates are doubling every 24 hr or so, and this is leading to increasing community anxiety manifesting in various ways including panic buying and hoarding of essential supplies.” Nurses are not just in the front lines in an emergency setting but they are needed in the forefront in institutional settings such as nursing homes and prisons, with homeless people, and other hard to reach populations and are grappling with the effects of low health literacy, rapidity of change and health information, and a lack of resources to ensure that all know and understand what is required to keep them safe. It comes down to the basics of supply and demand. The demand of the world’s population and the lack of supply of nurses to meet that demand. Nurses are the backbone of health systems worldwide and amidst all the uncertainty about the virus and how long it might take before life begins to return to normal, there can be no doubt that nursing and the provision of health care will come out the other side of this pandemic stronger and better prepared to face future challenges.
NCBI. Wiley Public Health Emergency Collection. (2020). Life in the pandemic: Some reflections on nursing in the context of COVID-19. NCBI.com. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC72282…
2. The topic I have chosen to discuss is “Impact of workplace harassment and violence on the nursing profession.” Workplace harassment and violence are growing issues in nurses worldwide. “Bullying is defined work-related, personal-related, and physical-related negative behaviors such as withholding information, ignoring targets, spreading rumors, and intimidating others” (Gillespie et. al., 2017). Violence in the workplace can affect nurses and patients in a multitude of ways. For example, it can cause nurses to feel anxiety, stress, and psychological problems, both in work and home environments. Workplace harassment and violence can cause a domino effect and slowly affect the care that patients receive. Another problem that can occur because of nurse bullying is the use of substance abuse. This can have detrimental effects on the care of the patients as well as the nurse. Another impact that workplace harassment and violence can have on a nurse is the increase in nursing dropout rates and nursing turnover. Authors (Edmonson
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service