1) Describe how the field of sports psychology developed in a historical context.
2) Identify each role and what the actions are and ethical considerations within that role.
3) Describe the relationship between all three roles.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Psychodynamic Models of Counseling1. There is a great deal of scholarly evidence to support the usefulness and efficacy of psychodynamic approaches. Locate one peer-reviewed article discussing the application of psychodynamic therapy with a specific diagnosis (eg. depression, eating disorder, anxiety). Provide a summary of the article and then provide suggestions for how a psychodynamic therapist would work specifically with the target population from the article you have chosen. (Please provide reference.)
2. Neuropsychology has rich historical roots in neurology and psychodynamics, and there is substantial work, both historical and current, towards combining neuropsychology and psychodynamic theories. The pioneer of psychoanalysis, Freud, was initially a neurologist, and his initial experience with neurological patients underlies his seminal work on the ‘unconscious’. At the same time, the Russian neurologist Luria was heavily interested in psychodynamic theories of Freud, but with the intention of developing objective methods to assess his theories, hence, his initial focus on language as the window to the mind” (Saling, et al. 2019).
Read the following article by Solms and share your takeaway on the connection between psychoanalytic theory and neuropsychology. Solms, M. (2000). Freud, Luria and the clinical method. Psychoanalysis and History, 2(1), 76-109. (access the full article here: https://icpla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Solms-M.-2000.-Freud-Luria-and-the-Clinical-Method.-Psychoanal.-Hist-276-109..pdf).
Reference:Saling, M., Whitworth, F.,
Psychology PowerpointPsychology Assignment Help Create a PowerPoint presentation with 16 to 20 slides (not including the title and reference slides) entitled Ethical and Professional Issues in Psychological Testing. Your presentation must provide 2 to 3 slides for each of the required topics and include appropriate citations of your referenced sources. Separate reference slides, which follow APA formatting guidelines for a References page, must be included at the end of the presentation. You must create your own template and organize your presentation in the sequence provided. Do not use a font smaller than 20 pt. You are encouraged to insert relevant figures and graphics. Make sure to appropriately cite any images you use. If you include a table or figure from a journal article, cite it according to APA guidelines. The notes section of each slide must include the text for oral comments you would make while presenting the materials to a live audience.
Presentation notes: If you were to give the presentation live, you would not read directly from your slides.Develop speaker notes to accompany each slide and include the speaker notes in the notes section of each slide. These speaker notes must include the script you would use for the oral comments you would make while presenting the materials to a live audience. Do not save your presentation as a PDF. Upload the PowerPoint with the speaker notes included.
References must be cited according to APA guidelines
The presentation must cover each of the following topics in the order presented below.
The Ethical and Social Implications of Testing
Provide an overview and brief evaluation of the ethical and social implications of psychological assessment.
Describe the responsibilities of both test publishers and test users.
Testing Individuals Representing Cultural and Linguistic Diversity
Analyze and describe issues related to the testing of cultural and linguistic minorities.
Explain the common sources of measurement error and how measurement error can impact reliability.
Create a diagram or figure to compare the types of validity discussed in the textbook.
Describe the extravalidity concerns related to testing.
Review the articles by Fergus (2013), Kosson, et al. (2013) and Mathieu, Hare, Jones, Babiak,
Psychology questions 2 different documentscontradict the theory, as well as the pros and cons to each
(1) Naturalistic observations. Where would you conduct
these observations? What behaviors would you look for?
(2) Case study. What kinds of behaviors would you be
(3) Correlational study. What are the variables you are
correlating? What would a positive correlation indicate?
A negate correlation?
(4) Experimental study. What is the IV? The DV? The
experimental group? The treatment group?
Research their own heath insurance policy (or, if they do
not have health insurance, have them research their
parent’s policy or a policy that they would be eligible to
purchase from a local provider). Have them create a
report showing the financial coverage that their health
insurance provides for infertility treatments and/or
adoption costs. Many policies will not pay for any of
these treatments. Next, have students investigate the costs
of these infertility treatments and the fees associated with
private adoptions. This should be an eye-opening project
for many students! Finally, have students discuss these
findings in terms of social policy on healthcare. Do these
costs make these treatments unattainable for lower-
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service