Biology Seminar paper Essay
One paper based on a seminar topic of your choice. It should include a summary of the high points of the seminar, integrated into a broader discussion of the significance of the work based on your literature search. The discussion should contain additional information on the same topic written by other researchers.
At least five pertinent literature references (primary sources) are required; they must be properly listed in a “List of Literature” (bibliography) and must be cited in your paper. Appropriate references are from refereed journals or sites. Items such as Wikipedia or magazine articles are not acceptable.
Grammatical and/or spelling errors will be taken into consideration during grading, so carefully proof read your paper.
The reports must be your original work – not copied from any other source. If anything is cited verbatim, you must use quotations.
Discussion Question prompt below
Biology Assignment Help A 29-year-old female develops sepsis and, as a consequence, she experiences profound vasodilation.
a) What effect does vasodilation have on the afterload? Explain why.
b) What effect does vasodilation have on blood pressure? Explain why. How will her body try to bring her blood pressure back to homeostasis?
Be detailed in your explanation and support your answer with facts from your textbook, research, and articles from scholarly journals. In addition, remember to add references in APA format to your posts to avoid plagiarism.
Function of Mitochondrial Pyruvate Carriers
Read the document of textbook pages and the other document with the figure panel chosen (FIGURE 1A)
After reading the document and observing Figure 1A answer the following questions:
1. Which figure panel did you pick?
2. For the experiment(s) detailed in this figure, what model organism was used in the experiments? In general, what are the advantages of using this model organism? What are the disadvantages?
3. Describe, in your own words, the method(s) used to collect the data for this figure. A few sentences is fine.
4. What result is depicted in this figure? What can we conclude from that result? What does the result suggest (what are the implications of the result)?
5. What would be a different (potentially opposite) result have been? What would those results have suggested?