Many methods can be used to analyze case studies. The outline below, provides a step-by-step procedure that can be applied in many situations.
1. Read the case study attentively at-least two or three times. Become familiar with the key points of the situation without adopting a position on the case. Read as carefully and objectively as you can.
2. After becoming thoroughly familiar with the case, make notes regarding the main issues as you see them.
3. Consider the question(s)assigned by your instructor. Record all information perti-nent to these in the form of case notes.
4. Decide which principles, theories, or models(usually part of the assignment) best apply to the observed facts of the case to prepare your answers. Remember that your analysis is likely to be founded on a specific theory, and avoid solutions based mainly upon personal intuition.
5. Develop your solution in consideration of the principles, theories, or models that you have selected. The assigned questions may require you to consider alternative solutions. Remember the importance of showing not merely your judgement but the basis for it. Occasionally, case studies are assigned for analysis without specific questions. The student must then devise a framework that will enable the analytical and/or synthetic treatment of strategic issues. One general approach is as follows:
1. Follow steps one and two (above).
2. Identify the key problems and their root causes.
3. Develop solutions to the identified problems. Wherever possible, specify objective or quantitative criteria to assess the solutions (qualitative indicators of success may be too subjective).
4. Follow steps four and five above to identify and apply theoretical concepts. A list of alternative solutions should emerge from this stage.
5. The final selection of a solution from alternatives is based upon how well it meets the criteria you have established. In most cases you will select an optimal approach and provide a realistic assessment of your solution’s strengths and weaknesses.
6. Present the chosen solution(s) in detail.
7. Use an appropriate format for your case study analysis. Use suitable headings and subheadings. Do not forget the value of graphics; a chart or table can present in-formation more effectively than unsupported text.
Tricks and Traps
Most comprehensive case studies contain some information that is of marginal importance to the main issues—or at least, to the issues you are directed to examine. Remember to consider the implications of your theoretical framework(s): unacknowledged assumptions can limit your thinking and your critique of alternative solutions. When you begin to prepare your “recommendations” section, stop and review the assignment yet again; many case study analyses fail to address the issues identified by the instructor.
Abstract/Executive Summary: single paragraph summary including recommendations.
Problem Statement: Overview of key issues arising from case analysis
Case Analysis: Theory-driven analysis of case(s)identifying factors underlying key issues
Alternative Solutions: Pros and cons of possible solutions to problems
Recommendations: Detailed description of optimal solution with rationale
For Assignment 1 read the following case study and provide an analysis as laid out above. Your case study should be a minimum of 1500 words in length.
Ex-Employees Allegedly Steals Micron Trade Secrets Valued at Over $400 Million — November 2, 2018
Three individuals who worked for DRAM maker’s Taiwan subsidiary stole Micron IP to benefit a company controlled by the China’s Government.
Like many other businesses, semiconductor manufacturer Micron Technology employs a range of physical, electronic, and policy measures to protect its trade secrets. Yet all it took for the company to allegedly lose intellectual property worth at least $400 million to a Chinese competitor, was two employees with legitimate access to the data.
The indictment alleges that Stephen Chen, former president of a Micron subsidiary in Taiwan called Micron Memory Taiwan (MMT), conspired with two other former employees to steal proprietary data on Micron’s DRAM technology. The trio is then alleged to have used the stolen data to advance China’s development of its own DRAM technology.
Chen resigned from Micron in 2015 and began working as a senior vice president at United Microelectronics Corp. (UMC), a Taiwanese semiconductor foundry with a technology-sharing agreement with Fujian Jinhua Integrated Circuit, a Chinese government-owned semiconductor plant.
In that role, Chen is alleged to have hired two former MMT process managers to UMC. Both of the engineers allegedly stole confidential and proprietary data before and after quitting the Micron subsidiary and used it to advance UMC and, in turn, Finjan Jinhua’s own DRAM development work.
Before leaving MMT, one of the indicted individuals, based in Taiwan at the time, allegedly downloaded over 900 confidential and proprietary files belonging to Micron from the company’s US servers. The engineer stored the downloaded files on external USB drives and in a personal Google Drive account that he later accessed while working for UMC.
A lot of the stolen trade secrets were contained in PDF documents and multi-tabbed Excel spreadsheets. Several of the PDF documents contained hundreds of pages — the biggest one had 360 pages.
pitch dramasubmit one page description of your one hour drama series idea here. This includes your logline and synopsis.
Include genre/franchise and intended platform. Be prepared to discuss the characters and potential episodes.
You will be assigned in groups and go to breakout rooms to pitch to your group members. See sample loglines below.
.Write about a girl with 6 dogs, 5 dogs is in China, 1 dog is in the USA. Her parents take care 5 dogs for her. The dogs are her family.
The Other Hamilton by Carlos Foglia, Ashley Nicole Black
ANTH 2230L – 01 .. 03, E1 .. E3 : Biological Anthropology LabHello everyone I have a lab that is for this class it is called ANTH 2230L biological anthropology Lab. This assignment is due Sunday January 23 at 10:30PM (MT). I need someone that is really good at the biological anthropology class and that can get me a good grade on this assignment. I will provide you with the information that is needed to complete this assignment.
Module 04 Content Competency Explain the complexity of organizational systems and their impact on health careWriting Assignment Help Leadership Module 04 ContentCompetencyExplain the complexity of organizational systems and their impact on health care delivery.ScenarioYou have been hired as a consultant for a large health care organization. In your role, you have been tasked with examining the current organizational structure at the micro, meso, and macro levels, including the impact on health care delivery.As you develop your plans, you will reflect how these roles individually and collectively influence the ability of the organization to deliver high quality client services.The roles and titles of people working in the three levels of systems may vary. A brief definition of each is offered to clarify the contributions of leaders at each level. Micro system: This is the point of contact with the client or customer. In the health care setting the micro level may be a specific unit. Roles of those in the micro system include all that come in contact with the client and the manager of the unit or department.
Meso system: This level reflects a collection of micro systems, such as a Surgical Services Department including multiple units. The meso level aims to group and coordinate similar micro system levels of service.
Macro system: This level is a larger scale of groups and departments typically more at the administration level.
InstructionsResearch a health care organization and include their mission statement, vision, or philosophy in your memo.
Describe how the organization’s mission, vision, and philosophy influence the expectations of leaders at the three system levels: micro, meso, and macro.
Describe how nursing leaders in each of these levels of the organization’s operations address health care delivery goals.
Describe nurse leaders at the micro, meso, and macro level of the organization including a discussion of how these three levels may integrate to improve outcomes.
Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
Art History II – Module – Fifteenth Century Art in Northern Europe and Sixteenth Century Art in Northern EuropeAttached will be two modules that you can go over for NOTES if needed to complete the peer review and paper.
Thursday – Posts your draft paper–this version should be a “complete draft” which is within the given word count, and not an outline or just notes.
Saturday – Deadline for completing two peer reviews. Note that the peer review must be thorough and follow the tips in the Resources folder. ** In order for us to be able to view peer reviews, we would need to post the draft paper first , once that’s done i can share 2 peers reviews for you to reply to **
Sunday – Submit completed paper (revised according to the most helpful peer review comments you receive
I will upload the questions asked in the “Think About It” sections at the end of chapters 19 or 22 for the paper 1 instructions once i get the book!! – i think you need that in order to complete the draft paper/
How to make an online digital clock using pythonfrom tkinter import *
from tkinter.ttk import *
from time import strftime
root = Tk()
string = strftime(‘%H:%M:%S %p’)
label = Label(root, font=(“ds-digital”, 80),
# you can change the backround color or foreground
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service