Based on the article by Michels et al (2021), answer the following questions. Make sure each question is answered Essay
Based on the article by Michels et al (2021), answer the following questions. Make sure each
question is answered completely:
1. What is the purpose of the current research?
2. What were the overall findings (in numbers), regarding how helpful participants found the
3. The authors report that “…rejection of the personality results went along with the rejection of
the advice [regarding the pandemic]” (p. 3). How does this conclusion support that some of how
we interpret information is personality based ?
4. The authors suggest that “ …personality is unrelated to actual corona infection risk, but is
meaningfully related to psychological coping processes, helping behavior, and behavior that is
deemed to slow the spreading of coronavirus” (p.4). How might we use this insight moving
forward in this pandemic?
5. In your opinion, is specific advice related to personality necessary? In other words, is
reaching out to people in a way that matches their personality necessary? Why or why not?
Please note all assignments will be run through SafeAssign, so please don’t plagiarize.
I have provided the article and also provided the textbook, it does not need to be referenced, but I am providing it for you to look into.
1. What are your thoughts about genetic testing, genetic mapping, genetic counseling, and the possibility of creating designer babies? Essay
Psychology Assignment Help 1. What are your thoughts about genetic testing, genetic mapping, genetic counseling, and the possibility of creating designer babies? If you had the option to select your child’s traits and characteristics, would you? Why or why not?
2. How much exercise did you get when you were an adolescent? Was it enough? If you could go back and speak to your younger self, what advice would you give him or her about exercise as an adolescent?
Go out into the real world and be a passive observer. This could be at a playground, at a
Go out into the real world and be a passive observer. This could be at a playground, at a dog training center, at a daycare, out in nature, anywhere you can observe one of the learning theories we’ve discussed so far in this course out in the real world. Accurately describe the learning theory in action, label the components, and tie it back in with research from cited journal articles. You’ll be writing this in APA format, and using an introduction and conclusion. If you observe multiple learning theories in one scenario, you are welcome to mention the others as well, as it pertains to the situation. Be sure to be thorough and accurate with your descriiptions and observations. 12 pt. Times New Roman font, double spaced, APA style.