To complete this assignment, restate the prompts in your own words, Number the prompts to separate, then write a short essay answer of one to two paragraphs for each. Remember to also restate information gathered from sources in your own words as much as possible. If material is taken directly from a source, it should be placed between quote marks and the source cited. No more than 20% of a paper or assignment should consist of quoted material.
1. Describe what a subnet is, the various classes of subnets, and what they are used for.
2. What is the process for determining CIDR notation in a specific subnet? Provide an example.
You do not need to include a cover page or reference page but do include links to references used. Submit your completed assignment as a Word document, using your GID number in the filename
BLUF: I need a research topic. SIMPLE TOPIC. I need the above questions answered in the list format I Essay
BLUF: I need a research topic. SIMPLE TOPIC. I need the above questions answered in the list format I have .I have access to ArcGIS and ENVI for my GIT application.
Now I would like everyone of you provide your thoughts and ideas on this discussion board to let us know what research topic you are planning to do for this class (as well as for the continuing classes Capstone II, and Capstone III).
When you write on your research topic, please think about the criteria of selecting a research topic (reference to the previous class materials in this module). You will need to provide information in your writing to address the following questions to all of us:
1. First please tell us what your research topic is about. Then provide further information or background on: Is it a topic you have some prior knowledge or experience on, or a new one you want to learn more?
2. Does this topic allow you to “stretch” or challenge you in some way academically?
3. What is the significance of your project, that is, in what aspects will your project be important, will impact or potentially add to the knowledge to GIT field?
4. Is this a GIT application project? What knowledge and techniques that you foresee this project will use? How will you be prepared for conducting this project?
5. Is this project doable, that is, what resources, especially data sources, will this project need? How you will access the resources?
Information Technology Question
Information Technology Assignment Help Before you begin: Read the Project #1 description (attached to the Project #1a assignment folder) paying special attention to the Red Team’s report.
For this week’s discussion our focus will be upon developing a brief (1-2 page) forensics data collection plan to be used during a Red Team exercise. Your plan will be used as part of training exercise for incident response personnel to help them learn to identify and collect evidence.
Your first task is to analyze the Red Team’s report to determine what they attacked or what attack vectors were used. Next, analyze the environment to determine what types of forensic evidence should be collected after the attack(s) and where that evidence can be collected from. You should consider both volatile sources such as RAM (memory) and static sources such as disk drives, thumb drives (USB storage devices), etc. After you have identified the types of evidence and the devices from which evidence should be collected, document that in your short paper (the “plan”).
At a minimum your plan must document evidence collection for three specific attack vectors or vulnerabilities that were exploited by the Red Team as part of its penetration testing. For each vector or vulnerability, document what type of evidence could be collected and where the evidence should be collected from.
CISS 390 DEA – Global Information Systems Management
Complete the “Should Companies Embrace Social Business” case study on pages 74-76. Analyze the case in a way that answers the three study questions on page 76.
I have attached the case study and its three questions.
The assignment followed APA style of writing, was of at least 1000 words and citations were duly noted in the content.