Identification of the current statute or regulation or policy that underlies your selected topic;
Analysis of the legal and/or ethical challenges to your selected topic;
Presentation of your new proposed statute or regulation or policy that better addresses the legal and/or ethical challenges to your selected topic, along with an analysis that justifies your proposal (share both pros and cons for your proposal); and
Summary of all of the above for your conclusion.
1. All submissions must be DOUBLE-SPACED, in Microsoft Word, with one inch margins and 12 point font (Times New Roman).
2. When you submit your assignment, a Turnitin Originality Report will be automatically generated. This functionality has been set so that you can receive an Originality Report each time that you submit your assignment. [I strongly recommend that you submit it (perhaps several times, depending upon how you write) several times before this assignment is due. That way, you can use the Originality Reports for your earlier drafts as a tool to ensure that you will not have any potential plagiarism issues with your final draft, which will be graded.]
3. Ensure that you write formally and use proper grammar, spelling and citations (in footnotes, not endnotes).
4. You may use one quotation of less than 50 words in length to present the existing statute, regulation or policy that will form the basis for the rest of this assignment.
5. Proofread your paper several times to ensure that you have no errors and to ensure that your paper flows well and is well organized so that your thoughts flow neatly from one idea to the next.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
LSTD517 Wk6 DQ CryptocurrenciesAssume that you are the chief legal administrator for a hypothetical law firm that is considering accepting cryptocurrencies from its clients for the legal services that it renders. The senior law firm partner has asked you to design and explain a proposed procedural checklist / outline that addresses how the law firm may be able to accept one or more cryptocurrencies. In keeping with the law firm’s standing internal practices, your proposal should include a discussion of whether the firm should accept cryptocurrencies.
need to answer the question in apa 350 to 400 wordsComputer Science Assignment Help we focus on what non-executives need to know regarding technology. Especially in regard to innovation technology. Please note some key foundational factors that non-executives need to know and understand regarding technology. Also, note how non-IT departments interact with IT and how the change in the market will change how business is performed.
3 tasks. All the details are in the book. The book is attached belowTask 1 Complete the following assignment in one MS word document for Task 1:
Chapter 3 –discussion question #1-4
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service