– show the current Union wages in the Bay Area
– show the cost of the two machines
– show the improvement on finished goods output per day with the two automated machines compared to the manual work
– show return on investment
please write down notes and speaking points in the “Notes” section of the documents
question about managementPart A need 500-600 words
Part B need 4 pages
All part need APA style, and cited
Do not share this work to anyone or upload this work in any website
Read DocA first , do not miss anything or details. If you have any question or need anything please let me know
All work is needed write in right format and no errors in grammar, punctuation, word choice, spelling.
Do not use any real name or real company name, for all work you can use “A company” without a name (No need to introduce the company in detail) or use I have Internship in a company.
Do not use any other resources, use your own words to finish this or change and rewrite it, do not share this work or upload it to any website, and it has to be your original work.
Answer from the perspective of students, only internship experience
This is an assignment for an advanced professional course
For this assignment, I want you to find a recent article (from January 1, 2022 or after) related toManagement Assignment Help For this assignment, I want you to find a recent article (from January 1, 2022 or after) related to the topic Risk Avoidance and summarize it in 400 – 700 words. You can use a local paper (e.g. the NewsStar) or any national news source (New York Times, Fox News, Politico, Washington Post, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Bloomberg News, Google News, CNN, etc.) It can also be an insurance news source (e.g. propertycasualty360, Insurance Journal, Business Insurance, etc.)
Remember this class is about Risk Management and Insurance, not just insurance. It could be related to risk management, insurance or a government entitlement program that we have talked about in this class. This can be anything related to risk management, liability, health care coverage, etc…
I see topics related to what we’ve discussed in class every day in the news media. Be creative.
You only need to cite one article for this paper, but you are welcome to cite more than one.
It cannot be about the stock or investment market or anything specifically about a purely financial or speculative risk.
The short research paper should be typed, 1 .5 spaced and 400 (Times New Roman or Arial 11 or 12 font).
The paper should include all of the following:
1. SUMMMARIZE – You should summarize the article (there should be evidence that you read the article without plagiarizing what they wrote – see #6 below)
2. RELATE – You should explain how each relates to the material we studied in this class answering the following at least:
1. How has this risk been managed (or how should it be managed?)
2. What, if any, types of insurance might be applicable here? (e.g. property, auto, liability, workers’ compensation, health insurance, life insurance)
3. OPINION/CONCLUSION – You must END the narrative of this paper (before the citations) with your opinion of how the risk was handled or SHOULD have been handled.
4. SOURCE – I am not picky about the format of your citation as long as if it is from an Internet link, it includes the link that will take me directly to the information you used at the end of the paper, not just to the homepage of that website. For example, if you used an article from the website, www.iii.org, you would NOT use this as a citation, but instead, a citation such as www.iii.org/media/presentations/energy/.
5. You can use more than source but you are not required to do so.
6. USE YOUR OWN WORDS – You must use your own words or use quotations when you are using someone else’s words. More than five words strung together from a single source and not quoted and cited, will be considered plagiarism. If you do use quotes, explain them in your own words, and cite your source within your paper. No more than 10% of your paper should be quoted. Any instances of plagiarism will result in a score of 0 on this assignment.
Strategic Management Focal Company: MerckStrategic Management
Focal Company: Merck
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service