Program planning and Evaluation
are the training supervisor for a mid-size city. The city manager and
human resource manager meet with you and ask you to design a wellness
program for city employees. The city manager tells you that the city
health insurance will be reduced by 20% if the city has a wellness
program in place and if they can convince 50% of the employees to
actively participate in the program. There are currently 250 city
employees ranging in age from 19 years to 67 years old. Forty percent
of the employees are female and sixty percent are male. The city
manager is concerned about the health of his employees’ and he is
concerned about the rising cost of insurance. The human resource
manager shares with you that the primary health issues for the city
employees have been high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease,
obesity and depression.
the design of your program, clearly identify the problem, include a
needs assessment with supporting data, discuss the strategic plan that
you want to implement, discuss the goals and objectives of the plan, how
you will design the plan, your plan to gather employee support for the
program, the estimated cost of program implementation and how you plan
to evaluate the program. Include a diagram or flow chart in your
program. Your plan should be at least two typed pages of documentation,
one page for the diagram and one page for the references for a total of
at least four pages. You should follow APA format and include at least
two in text citations.
As introduced in the notebook “Dealing with data”, consider the CSV file “Concrete_Data.csv” containing the results of compressive tests
Programming Assignment Help As introduced in the notebook “Dealing with data”, consider the CSV file “Concrete_Data.csv” containing the results of compressive tests for various types of concrete.
1. Load the CSV data into a pandas data frame. Print some high-level statistical info about the data frame’s columns.
2. How many rows have a compressive strength > 40 MPa?
3. Plot the histogram of Coarse Aggregate and Fine Aggregate values
4. Make a plot comparing compressive strength to age
5. Make a plot comparing compressive strength to age for only those rows with < 750 fine aggregate.
6. Try to build a linear model that predicts compressive strength given the other available fields.
7. Generate predictions for all the observations and a scatterplot comparing the predicted compressive strengths to the actual values.
For all the programming homeworks, you should submit two UNCOMPRESSED files:
1). A report as a Jupyter notebook organized by questions, with the proper explanation for every answer, and saved as an HTML or pdf file. It might be easier to generate an HTML file than a pdf file.
2). A Python code file as an independent file.
File Types pdf, html, and py
1. Use the Java hierarchy you posted in Week 3 (corrected based on any feedback you may have received)
1. Use the Java hierarchy you posted in Week 3 (corrected based on any feedback you may have received) add one overriding method and one overloading. The main method should create an instance of the class and demonstrate the correct functionality of the overriding and overloading methods.
2. Reply to another student’s post. Suggest a different overloading or overriding method. Write the main method to demonstrate the correct functionality of the additions/modifications. As you reply to the other students, try to reply to a post that does not have a reply yet, and if not; try to reply to a post with a fewer number of replies.
Be sure to create a program different from any of the programs already posted by your classmates or the examples in the class materials.
As you answer these questions, use proper Java naming convention (Camel case), name the class, attribute, and method in a meaningful way to represent the business meaning, and add comments to the Java code as applicable.
The deliverables are the Java code and the documentation. The documentation is a single Microsoft Word document, or PDF containing the screenshot of the results obtained by running the code.