Benefits of the Internet on Youth both Socially and Educationally college essay help nyc
I need a research paper done on the positive effect internet has on youth socially and educationally
I need 1100 words and I need 5 library sources and 3 direct quotes with 1 being a block quote 4-10 lines long the other 2 should be a sentence or 2 the final draft should be MLA documentation and include a work cited page. with the exception of the intro and conclusion, all info must be supported by research
use the third person
western civilization college essay help nyc
Determine the depreciation deduction for year 6 of an asset with a 23-year useful
Define the key aspects of “Western Civilization” and discuss the different ways historians might understand the term. How “west” is the west, for example? what are the most important changes, in your opinion, that western civilization brought to human life? give examples from before 1000 BCE
Literature Review Assignment | Buy Homework Help a level english language essay help
A commonly skipped step in the scientific process is the literature review. Based on your course readings, identify at least two major issues that might arise by not doing a thorough literature review in support of one’s research question and research variables.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s), and properly cite any references. Get Political Science help today
States’ Rights vs. National Security Assignment | Buy Homework Help a level english language essay help
Terrorist attacks in the European Union, have highlighted the effects of non-secure borders that have allowed terrorists to cross borders without security checks and attack civilian targets. This has raised questions about the viability of the European Union and its lack of security to protect civilians.
The United States adopted a policy to secure its borders while also securing inter-state travel with the Department of Homeland Security’s Real ID program, passed in 2005, but yet to be fully implemented. Americans expect to travel by air within the nation’s borders safe and secure. In December 2016, TSA announced that it would enforce the REAL ID program. As a result, states whose driver’s license ID’s are not compliant by 2018, will not be accepted at TSA Security airports. Get Political Science help today
Probability Assignment | Professional Writing Services a level english language essay help
The time taken to particular activity in a project, based on historical records is said to exhibit a normal distribution with a mean of 25 minutes and a variance of 0.49. Based on historical records, find the probability that this activity will be finished in the future project in:
1. Less than 25 minutes.
2. Greater than 25 minutes.
3. Between 25 minutes and 25.4 minutes.
4. Between 25.1 minutes and 25.6 minutes.
5. Between 24.8 minutes and 25.2 minutes.
6. Between 24.9 minutes and 25.4 minutes.
Get Statistics homework help today
Law Assignment | College Homework Help a level english language essay help
1) Steve is the star quarterback for the local high school football team. one Friday night in a game against the cross – town rivals. he is tackled and breaks his neck. leaving him permanently disabled. Can Steve seek criminal charges against the players who tackled him? Do the players have a legal defense? Explain.
2) Same facts as in question 1. This time, however, the play ends without Steve being injured. As Steve is getting up, a member of the opposing team rushes up to him and kicks him in the neck. Steve’s neck is broken. Can Steve seek criminal charges against the player? Does the player have a legal defense? Explain.
3) A man goes out to his car and discovers that his key does not fit in the lock. He tries the key several times, then seeing that the back door. When he climbs into the backseat, he realizes that he is in, is actually two spaces down. Has he committed breaking and entering of an automobile? Why and Why not?
4) what happens if the defense attorney believes that her client is insane, the defendant’s psychologist believes that the defendant is legally insane, but the defendant does not want to raise the insanity defense?Get Law homework help today
London Assignment | College Homework Help a level english language essay help
It can be a strenuous exercise to search the internet for the best essay writing help that suits your writing needs. With British Essay Writing your search may well end because here we have an amazing team of experienced writing experts whose sole persistence is to deliver high-quality content!Get Education homework help today
Dispersal of Funds Assignment | Buy Homework Help a level english language essay help
Research any recent ethical issues faced by your selected NPO. Consider any ethical issues that relate to personnel, including boards, staff, and volunteers. In addition, you need to consider any programmatic or operational issues. Identify one or more Web sites or other books that may assist you in developing a case study. The range of ethical issues facing an NPO can vary widely, and typically these are not criminal complaints. They have more to do with the choices that NPOs make regarding the raising and dispersal of funds.
Create a report including the following:
Meet your NPO liaison and key personnel to discuss any recent ethical issues faced by the NPO.
Select one issue to evaluate and discuss in great detail.
Write a summary that examines how these issues were addressed and handled by key personnel.
Write a 2- to 3-page case study including the following components:
A detailed description of the ethical issue, stating only the facts and not offering any recommendations at this point.
Discussion on how the issue was addressed and handled by appropriate administrators.
The summary that addresses outcomes.
Recommendations that are aligned with key theories and concepts from course lectures and readings. Get Political Science help today
Critical Infrastructure and a Cyber Attack Assignment | Buy Homework Help a level english language essay help
Presidential Decision Directive 21 (PDD-21) identifies 16 critical infrastructures. PDD-21 lays out the national policy to maintain secure, functioning and resilient critical infrastructure. Select a critical infrastructure sector from the list below and discuss the impact that a cyberattack could have on that system or service:
Communication Sector (voice communications, digital communications, or navigation)
Energy Sector (electric power grid)
Water and Wastewater Systems Sector (water supply or sewage)
Healthcare and Public Health Sector (hospitals)
Transportation Systems Sector (rail or air)
Financial Services Sector (banking )
It is the third and fourth-order effects from the cyberattack on the chosen critical infrastructure that shows the far-reaching and devastating effect of a cyberattack. To demonstrate the interconnectedness of critical infrastructure, explain the cascading effects on other critical infrastructure. Then, discuss the measures DHS has taken to ensure the resiliency of the selected infrastructure and the measures that need to be implemented in the future. Get Political Science help today
US Government Assignment | Buy Homework Help a level english language essay help
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which the student answers the following three (3) items using headers to separate each item:
Discuss either two (2) civil liberties or two (2) civil rights events (past or current) that have influenced a sense of social responsibility in the American government today. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: In your response, consider how the events influenced the way state, local or national political leaders or agencies responded in a socially responsible or ethical manner toward the community.
Discuss two (2) media events (past or present) that have positively and or negatively influenced the public’s opinion of a government agency. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: Consider how a news story or media coverage of an event positively or negatively changed the public’s opinion (or perception) regarding how responsible a government agency should be towards meeting the needs of its customers; i.e. the American people.
Discuss two (2) differences between the Republican and Democratic parties that may have an ethical impact (positively or negatively) on the American people. Provide examples to support your answer. Note: Consider the different ideals, values, morals, and/or goals held by the Republican and Democratic parties, and their different views on the ethically or morally right way to govern and make the best policies for the people they serve. Determine if your example presents any type of ethical concerns for or against the public interest of the American people. Get Political Science help today
Statistics Assignment | Professional Writing Services a level english language essay help
Suppose you want to borrow
$115000 and you find a bank offering a 20-year loan with an APR of 7%.
a. Find your regular payments if you pay
n=1,12, 26, 52 times a year.
b. Compute the total payout for each of the loans in part (a).
c. Compare the total payouts computed in part (b).
Get Statistics homework help today
American Government Assignment | Buy Homework Help a level english language essay help
1.The reasons behind the failure of the Articles of Confederation. Describe the part Shay’s Rebellion played in the decision to revise the Articles. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as a source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
2. Explain the concepts of democracy, constitutionalism, and the free market system. How are these three systems designed to work together to maintain a balance of power in the United States? Do they actually maintain a balance of power? Why or why not?
3. What were the major goals of the framers of the U. S. Constitution? How does the Constitution in its completed form meet these goals? Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as a source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
4. What are the core values of the American government? Also, discuss the limits and power of these values. Get Political Science help today