1. Go to www.ihi.org This is the website of the Institute of Healthcare Improvement.
2. Log in or Create an account by clicking “Open School” and then click “Take a Course”.
3. Search for and click on the course PS 203: Pursuing Professional Accountability and a Just Culture
View the IHI webinars/trainings and answer the following Discussion Questions.
Discuss the challenge of balancing of “no blame” versus professional accountability in a culture of safety. What is the best way to respond to adverse events and improve the culture of an organization?
In your own words, define the term “just culture”. Explain one domain of a culture of safety.
Describe the connection between the effective escalation of staff members’ concerns and the prevention of catastrophic events.
Read the following article about the Tuskegee syphilis experiments, then answer the following questions: Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous SyphilisRead the following article about the Tuskegee syphilis experiments, then answer the following questions:
Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study
In order to track the disease’s full progression, researchers provided no effective care as the study’s African American participants experienced severe health problems including blindness, mental impairment—or death.
Each student must respond to the following discussion question in 150 words. Each student will also have to comment on 3 classmates’ posts. Comments should offer some insight into what was written but not overly critical or judgmental.
What should have researchers done differently if they wanted to study syphilis? What aspects of this study make it especially unethical?
-You must type your responses into the forum box. Do not upload images or documents.
– Copying/pasting and rewording without citations will result in a grade of zero.
Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 report “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.” Write a 750?1,000 word EssayReligion and Theology Assignment Help Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 report “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.” Write a 750?1,000 word paper discussing the influence of the IOM report on nursing practice. Include the following:
1. Summarize the four messages outlined in the IOM report and explain why these are significant to nursing practice.
2. Discuss the direct influence the IOM report has on nursing education and nursing leadership. Describe the benefits and opportunities for BSN?prepared nurses.
3. Explain why it is important that a nurse’s role and education evolve to meet the needs of an aging and increasingly diverse population.
4. Discuss the significance of professional development, or lifelong learning, and its relevance in caring for diverse populations across the life span and within the health?illness continuum.
5. Discuss how nurses can assist in effectively managing patient care within an evolving health care system.
You are required to cite a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be appropriate for the assignment and relevant to nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Discussion PostInclude citations within the paragraphs of your posting and the reference(s) in APA format at the end of your posting.
(Course Objectives # 1, 2, and 3)
The Discussion Questions focus on key topics in Chapter 10.
1. What are the nine steps of the evaluation process?
Click on the link below:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC25787… I have attached the pdf below
2. Read the article “The National Diabetes Education Program Evaluation Framework: How to Design an Evaluation of a Multifaceted Public Health Education Program” and answer the following questions:
What was the purpose of the program?
Who were the stakeholders?
What were the program objectives?
How was the process evaluation conducted?
What were the outcomes?
3. Discuss 2 new insights you gained from reading the article.
Gallivan, J., Greenberg, R.,
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service