*How have your experiences and social and ethnic background influenced your perceptions, attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors?
*In what kind of school do you serve, and how does this context affect the development of positive interethnic relations?
*What hinders the development of positive interethnic relations in your school?
*What supports are already in place at your school that you can build on?
*You will only be doing the initial thread.
Political Science Assignment/Buy Homework Help persuasive essay help
Provide your overall assessment of the content and quality of your program of study at Ashford University. How do you plan to apply what you have learned to your future profession? If you have already used information gained from your course of study in your profession, share specific examples of the application of knowledge and skills. What suggestions do you have to improve the Social and Criminal Justice program?
In addition to this reflection, review the current event resources in the Required Resources section of this week. Which of these resources do you plan to use in the future? What are some additional news feeds or current event resources that will help you stay informed on current trends and news in the field? Get Political Science help today
Presbycusis In Adults Assignment | Top Essay Writing persuasive essay help
Presbycusis is a condition affecting the hearing of many adults. There are a variety of causes, including damage to structures of the middle and inner ear.
The result is loss of hearing—not complete deafness, but difficulty in detecting certain sounds within the normal range of hearing.Use each numbered item as a required subheading in your paper.
- Explain how normal hearing occurs. Include in your discussion the following points:
- How is sound transmitted from the environment outside the body to the inner ear? What structures are involved, and how do they transmit sound?
- What happens in the inner ear (cochlea) when sound waves are converted to neural signals? How is sound frequency (pitch) processed?
- Next, summarize the causes of presbycusis and explain how they will interfere with the normal processing of sound as outlined above.
- Discuss one source of presbycusis involving a problem with the outer/middle ear.
- Discuss one source of presbycusis involving a problem with the inner ear.
- Finally, describe what it might be like to have presbycusis. Include the following points:
- If you have normal hearing now, how would your ability to converse with others be affected?
- What activities that you now enjoy would be limited by this condition?
- How would such a condition affect your work life?
PLEASE USE REFERENCE AND INFORMATION BELOW STATED FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE;
4 Full Pages
SEPARATE TITLE PAGE and REFERENCE PAGE
Size 12 font Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
- Introductory paragraph ending in a clear thesis statement
- Several well-developed (5-7 sentences) body paragraphs that explore the assignment questions in detail
- A summary and conclusions paragraph
3-4 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES
ONLY 2 CITATIONS LISTED IN THE PAPER
PLEASE WRITE THE REST IN YOUR OWN WORDS/SUMMARIZING
Get Psychology homework help today
Social and Criminal Justice Program Assignment/Buy Homework Help persuasive essay help
Provide a detailed assessment of your program of study, correlated to the six learning outcomes in the Social and Criminal Justice program. Explain, in two to three sentences (at minimum) for each outcome, how your course of study developed your skills in accomplishing each of these program learning outcomes:
- Analyze criminal justice issues within the systems of law enforcement, the judiciary, and corrections.
- Evaluate the application of the social justice principles of equality, solidarity, and human rights toward building a just society.
- Apply knowledge of cultural sensitivity and diversity awareness to social and criminal justice.
- Deconstruct the relationship between law enforcement, the judiciary, and corrections.
- Interpret the relationship between social justice and criminal justice.
- Develop critical perspectives in the study of social and criminal justice by drawing on the fields of criminology, law, philosophy, psychology, science, and sociology. Get Political Science help today
African Drumming Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
Dental Office Interview Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
Contact the office manager and set up an appointment to interview either him/her or the physician.
Complete and submit the pre-set interview questions to the drop box below.
Site Interview Questions:
How long have you been in business?
What degree(s) do you need to operate your business?
What are the type(s) of clients you serve?
What regulations/license(s) are you governed under?
How do you ensure the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of records?
Are you bound by HIPAA rules/regulations? If not, how do you maintain security and confidentiality of the patient/client health record?
What does the role of a health information management/medical record professional look like at the organization?
All Questions Need AnsweredGet English homework help today
English Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
In paragraphs 19 and 20 of this story, the man reflects back on his own father cooking for him, and he recalled one incident in particular that he felt bad about. Write a story about this incident, told in first person by the man’s father.
Be sure to:
- Use details from the paragraphs;
- Add elaboration of your own to show the father’s feelings about what happened and how he reacted to it;
- Use a variety of sentence structures-simple, compound, complex, compound-complex in your story;
- Tell your story in the first person using the voice of the man’s father.
*DON’T FORGET to create characters, setting, and resolution*
The Text is attached.Get English homework help today
The Beginnings of the Maasai Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
Read the passage from “The Beginnings of the Maasai.”
Neiterkob was confused at first. It was one thing for an eruption to send cows flying up into the sky, but it was another problem entirely to get them down to earth again. The wise god knew how to solve the problem. Enkai grew a giant fig tree out on the plains. The tree grew rapidly, and its branches grew so high that they reached up into the heavens. One by one, Enkai sent the cattle walking down branches of the fig tree, all the way down to the roots at the ground. My father and our people accepted the cattle and began to herd them with the sticks that Enkai had given us. Now, the rest of the tribe calls my father the “Beginner of the Earth” because he mediates between Enkai and our tribe, just as he did when the cattle returned from the sky.
What does the passage explain?
a natural phenomenona people’s culturethe origin of a peoplethe reason for the weatherGet English homework help today
Criminal and Social Justice Assignment/Buy Homework Help persuasive essay help
The focus of the capstone project is to solve your contemporary social and criminal justice issue “Racial Disparity in the Criminal Justice System” through the application of information from a variety of related fields, which may include sociology, law, psychology, and ethics. In developing a proposed solution to a modern social and criminal justice issue, you are encouraged to use scholarly and primary sources, multimedia, and interviews with professionals in the field (if possible) to identify and devise a workable plan.
Within the Final Capstone Project, complete the following:
- Identify a clear thesis statement to address your chosen criminal and social justice issue.
- Summarize your chosen social and criminal justice issue.
- Propose the resolution to the social and criminal justice issue.
- Examine the operations of the criminal justice system as it relates to your chosen issue and resolution. This may include operations related to crime scene investigation techniques and security; the collection, preservation and presentation of evidence; and processes related to correctional institutions, incarceration, and release.
- Analyze how the criminal and social justice theories (in relation to the United States Constitution) and landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions impact your chosen issue and support your resolution.
- Explain how social and criminal justice systems promote social equality and fairness for all and how this impacts your issue and resolution. Consider how poverty, racism, and religion apply to contemporary social and criminal justice.
- Assess how the centralization of criminal justice agencies in the United States, The Patriot Act, the U.S. Homeland Security Act, and international aspects of social and criminal justice impact your issue and resolution.
- Identify and describe at least two careers in criminal justice (existing or to-be-created) for agencies that may be involved in addressing the issue and resolution you have chosen. Get Political Science help today
The Anatomy And Physiology Of Hearing Assignment | Top Essay Writing persuasive essay help
Upon viewing the video on the Anatomy and Physiology of Hearing https://youtu.be/NET2xZ5zRXI.
Describe the structure of the ear, focusing on the role that each component plays in transmitting the vibrations that enter the outer ear to the auditory receptors in the inner ear. Then, discuss the basic difference between determining the location of a sound source and determining the location of the visual object. Lastly, discuss the differences a person may experience in hearing when living in the city versus a rural environment. Support your belief and use specific examples.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE AND INFORMATION BELOW STATED FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE;
PLEASE USE REFERENCES LISTED ALSO FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Introduction to Psychology
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
2-3 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES
PLEASE WRITE IN OWN WORDS/SUMMARIZING
PLEASE NO IN TEXT CITATIONS. Get Psychology homework help today
Internal Validity Assignment/Buy Homework Help persuasive essay help
Internal validity is “the ability of the study design to allow accurate casual inferences regarding program outcome(s)” (BU, 2015). There are seven threats to any program evaluation in terms of internal validity and they are: maturation, history, selection, attrition, regression, testing, and instrumentation. As far as the program I chose to evaluate, the two threats I will be attempting to avoid are maturation and history.
Maturation is a threat that is internal to the individual participant. “It is the possibility that mental or physical changes occur within the participants themselves that could account for the evaluation results” (BU, 2015). In terms to this threat affecting my program evaluation is looking at the conservation efforts from not only the finalists of the Indianapolis Prize, but also the Indianapolis Zoo from one-time period to another. The Indianapolis Prize is aimed at enforcing the Zoo’s mission of conservation and animal welfare both locally and globally. The Prize is given every two years, which is quite a long time frame that could increase conservation efforts or decrease. One way to protect my program from this threat would be to reduce the amount of time between the pretest and posttest. For instance, I can complete the pretest when the finalists for the Prize are announced and the posttest (instead of two years later) a month or two after the Gala.
A second threat for my program evaluation is history. The internal validity threat of history refers to, “observed program results may be explained by events or experiences (external) that impact the individual between program participation and follow up” (BU, 2015). Program results can be impacted from a variety of external events or changes and that is why history is a necessary internal validity threat to examine. In regards to the Indianapolis Prize, a black-tie Gala is held to acknowledge the finalists and the winners. This Gala can have a large media coverage and possibly affect the outcome of the program. Through the media coverage of the Gala, conservation efforts could increase, but for how long? History is much like maturation, in that follow-up time is a key to reducing this threat.
Internal Validity is define as the, “approximate truth about inferences regarding cause-effect or causal relationships.” (Trochim, 2006) So, in other words the evidence that one has is based on results from the program that was able to be seen. The threats that I will be avoiding while conducting my program evaluation will be maturation and history.
Maturation is known as “a threat that is internal to the individual participant.” (BU, 2015) “The possibility that mental or physical changes occur within the participants themselves that could account for the evaluation results.” (BU, 2015) Normally, when the time from the beginning to the end of the program is increased the maturation threat is much greater. This is important to my program because the staff that is being trained works directly with juveniles/ children and they are still in mental/ physical changes. They are also dealing with their own personal traumas. So, if the mission is maintained then the restoration of the juvenile population can be done. The best way to prevent this threat would be to produce a pretest and posttest on the information being taught throughout our training program. This will ensure the correctional officers progress from the beginning of the course to the end. This will help measure the progress made.
History is defined as, “observed program results may be explained by events or experiences (external) that impact the individual between program participation and follow up.” (BU, 2015) History is a key component within my program as of now. SC Department of Juvenile Justice is plastered all over the news right due to issues within the agency as a whole. This could and has been portraying a very negative perception of the agency among those within the state. Now, this can be change by maintaining positive reporting from media sources. This will not happen until there is a positive change made to the problem areas within a timely manner such as two months rather than a year. It is just hard because most news outlets are likely to report the negative rather than the positive, but it starts from us first. Get Political Science help today
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service