• Define what YOU believe an “OPEN” vs “CLOSED” border means especially when dealing with those seeking asylum. Reminder that you can provide your opinion without using “I think” or something similar.
• What are Fourth Amendment “border searches” exceptions?
• How do you believe illegal migrants can be treated humanely and with dignity/inclusion?
• How does an “open” vs a “closed” border impact the United States economy?
• What are your recommendations for the next 12-24 months on specific steps that the new administration needs to take?
DO NOT answer this as if it is a four Question Exam. This is a WHITE PAPER and is a single narrative framed by these questions, but do NOT use first person (I statements).
The typical format for a White Paper is:
• Define the issue
• Analyze it
• Summarize your findings and recommendations
• The paper must be at a minimum of 5-7 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
• Scholarly and credible references should be used. At least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. Therefore, at least 5 sources are required.
• Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
• Follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work.
• No use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
Links to Assist with white paper:
JWI 570 Strayer LEADING THROUGH THE BUREAUCRACY IN HEALTHCARE
In Assignment 1, you will use the worksheet provided in your course to research the COVID-19
rollout in two geographical areas. You may select two States within the U.S., or you may select
two countries to compare. The information and data you collect in this assignment will be used as
the basis for an article, reporting on the vaccine rollout, that you will write in Assignment 2.
The worksheet contains three sections, and each one includes topics and questions designed to
guide you in your research. Since this is a research activity, complete sentences are not required;
you may use notes, bullet points, abbreviations, etc. You are, however, required to provide a
References page and to use citations in your notes to indicate your sources. Useful websites for your research:
Please find attached the worksheet document (fill out assignment on there)
discussion post 2
Religion and Theology Assignment Help Consider the following stakeholders and discuss how you might approach each one, if the stakeholder were resistant to an evidence-based practice change in your facility: physician, patient, nurse, health care administrator, CEO. Discuss the importance of each stakeholder in implementing an evidence-based practice change related to both clinical practice and administrative practice.
Introduction to Health Research Methods: A Practical GuideJacobsen, K. H. (2017). Introduction to health research methods: A practical guide (2nd ed.) Burlington, MA: Jones
After reading the assigned chapters in Everyday Bible Study (Chapters 1-5), create a learning log that lists 10 quotes
After reading the assigned chapters in Everyday Bible Study (Chapters 1-5), create a learning log that lists 10 quotes from the assigned reading that highlight either a concept that resonated with you or a concept that represents new learning for you. Following each of these quotes, you must provide a 3-5 sentence explanation of how the selected quote represents either what resonated with you or this new learning. For an example of this type of thread, please see the provided example.