For this step, identify one long-term goal you would like to have achieved by the time you complete your degree. For instance, you might want a particular job in your field or hope to graduate with honors.
(FINSHING THE POLICE ACADEMY CLASS AND BECOMING A POLICE)
Next, identify one semester goal that will help you fulfill the goal you set in step one. For instance, you may want to do well in a particular course or establish a connection with a professional in your field.
Write a short three or four paragraph, 300-325 word goals essay that has the following characteristics: must be dated, achievable, personal, positive, and specific. Please read the rubric before you write the essay, and turn it in on this site.
Please make sure that this essay is MLA formatted as far as the proper heading AND double-spaced text.
* I attached an example from the professor. For this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of writing well;
* I attached an example from the professor.
For this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of writing well; this includes using Associated Press style. Your paper should illustrate your comprehension of the module readings analyzing key points for each. See the Course Schedule for the due date. Follow the instructions below to complete the assignment:
Explain the readings in ways to show that you’ve done the readings.
This is particularly important for the reading from Doing Ethics in Media: Theories and Practical Applications, which requires understanding of the “W’s and H” list and how it might be applied in asking and answering ethical questions.
Point out specific arguments that are particularly cogent or specious.
Tell me what struck you about each reading – what you liked or didn’t like – and why.
Evaluate those arguments.
Compare disparate arguments, and draw conclusions in favor of the argument that seems the most cogent to you.
Persuade readers why you’re right and others may be wrong.
Validate those arguments, as you can, using examples from your own experience or from other information.
short discussion about economic
In your main post, discuss 1 most interesting OR surprising thing (concept, idea, example, formula, graph, etc.) that you have learnt from your first look at the field of labor economics, the labor market and the topics that will be discussed in this course AND explain why.
Supplement your post either with examples, or your own experience, or use other methods to relate it to the real-world applications.
In your response, be sure to add to the discussion by:
providing additional examples
expressing agreement or disagreement
Important Reminders: Your main post must be 200-250 words in length, not inclusive of any salutations
Your response post must be 100-150 words in length, not inclusive of salutations.
Module 2 discussion
Writing Assignment Help (Knewton Alta)
A small triangular piece of metal is needed to add support to a trailer frame. The shape of the piece is shown in the figure above. Suppose the angle ? is known to be 27°.
Collaborate with your peers to answer the following:
Describe how the concepts from this module can be applied in this case.
What is the length of a to the nearest tenth of a centimeter?
Provide another example of a scenario that involves the same concept.
A substantive contribution may include any of the following:
– Answering one part of the question.- Providing an alternative solution to one part of the question.- Expanding on a peer’s answer to a part of a question.- Replying to a peer’s comment in the comments section.- Modifying a peer’s response. (Make sure to include a comment justifying the change.)
1. Research the relationship between museums and non-Western collections and provide three examples in paragraph form (One paragraph per
1. Research the relationship between museums and non-Western collections and provide three examples in paragraph form (One paragraph per finding).
2. Focus on recent “attempts” to return artifacts to the people whose ancestors produced them. Provide three examples in one paragraph.
3. What commonalities are there among artifacts that museums have acquired? (Provide Three Examples.
4. From your research, provide examples of “successes” in the return of Non-Western art to its original owners.
Please submit a word document for your reading summary. 1. Mention the title, summarize the paper, and write 3-5
Please submit a word document for your reading summary. 1. Mention the title, summarize the paper, and write 3-5 major messages for each paper (Each message could be bullet points with some explanation) 2. Then, to write 1-2 questions/comments posted by you after reading the article