Explain your answer.
1) The Bill of Rights offers people protection against government intrusions, identify which Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects
1) The Bill of Rights offers people protection against government intrusions, identify which Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects us against searches. What are the key points?
The Fourth Amendment balances government power to control crime and individual rights of liberty and privacy. To achieve this balance, the Fourth Amendment bans only “unreasonable” searches and seizures made by government officials, not actions of private individuals. Do you think private citizens should be allowed to legally collect evidence against someone and turn that evidence over to police?
Resource for question 1: https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/471/1/
Celebrities such as Dorit Kemsley, Alex Rodriguez, Rihanna, Drake, Harry Styles, and Lady Gaga have all been victims of robbery or burglary.
Please answer the following questions:
1. Choose one of the above-listed celebrities, look up their robbery or burglary case.
2. Provide a brief descriiption of the celebrities case along with the appropriate citation where you obtained your information.
3. Select one theory of victimization (found in chapter 3–remember to cite the eText), apply it to the case, and justify why that theory fits better than the others.
The paper must state is the Columbian Exchange had a better affect on Europe or the Americas or both
The paper must state is the Columbian Exchange had a better affect on Europe or the Americas or both and state why. Basically, the negative and positive affects both Europe and Americas had from the Columbian Exchange and if it was good and bad for both. I am attaching the instructions and documents that must be cited. You must cite at least 3 of the documents.
A email for an intership
Writing Assignment Help I would like for you guys towrite an email saying that I understand that the intership spot may have been filled already but I’m eager to learn and get experience that I’m willing to do an unpaid internship if they would let me. Please make it sounds nice and professional.
CYS563 Discussion module 6
Word Format Only
Malicious users try to access companies’ web applications without their consent every day. As a result, organizations need to be mindful of various threats to their business. What types of security features are available to protect a company from new web application threats? Briefly discuss some of the threats and how they may be mitigated.
Corporate Compliance, Social Responsibility, and IoT To do: Make a submission To do: Receive a grade
Imagine that you work for a company that produces smart refrigerators (refrigerators connected to the cloud). Your responsibility in the company is to ensure corporate compliance.
Write a paper that addresses the following:
1. The legal and ethical foundation of a corporate compliance strategy for a company that produces ‘smart’ refrigerators.
2. Include a corporate social responsibility strategy to be integrated into a cybersecurity framework for securing the ‘smart’ refrigerators your company produces.
Tips for Success
When conducting searches in the library, click on the tab on the left side of the screen that indicates Peer Reviewed articles. There are tutorials in the library to assist you in your searches: Library Tutorials
Be sure to avoid the use of first-person and contractions in your writing.
Writing and Submission Requirements
For standard requirements, review the Discussion and Written Assignment Expectations.
Use proper APA format to include parenthetical citations and a reference list, using at least two scholarly resources.
Double-spaced and 12-point Times New Roman font
Include a title page
This assignment will be graded based on academic content, integration of resources, and graduate-level writing and grammar.
This activity will be graded using the Graduate Assignment Rubric.