Write a 175- to 265-word response to the following:
What strategies can the organization take to survive, improve its performance, and compete with other hospitals over the next 5 years?
What are some advantages or disadvantages of these strategies?
Hi, Please answer to the following questions in an academic level AND IN THE FIELD OF DIETITIANS (or nutritionist): EssayHi,
Please answer to the following questions in an academic level AND IN THE FIELD OF DIETITIANS (or nutritionist):
1) Create a list of genres most used in your health care context and identify the two that you use most often. (If you are not currently working, use a practice setting from your past work experience.) Choose two genres and identify the purposes they serve for the writer, and what features make them effective.
2) Health care managers write for a variety of readers. Describe the readers you find easy to reach and those who are the most difficult. For what purpose and with whom would you not use written communication? Conversely, for what purpose and with whom would you always use written communication, or both written and oral communication? How does context influence this? Compare and contrast your postings with at least two of your classmates’ postings.
3) Please post a descriiption of your current writing process. Start a new thread for yourself and post a descriiption of your current writing process. You may compare and contrast it with the one found in Chapter One in the textbook. Please also include other factors influencing your writing process such as unfamiliar genres, barriers and facilitators. Compare and contrast your postings with at least two of your classmates’ postings.
Based on the week’s discussions, conclude with a list of two to four of your personal learning objectives for this course.
***For this question, consider my writing level as an intermediate!)
Discussion Board 3 Healthcare Marketing StrategiesReligion and Theology Assignment Help write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Health care markets in the United States are rapidly changing. The effectiveness of marketing techniques, competition, and the demands for health care services vary by geographic region for a variety of reasons.
Discuss the following for this assignment:
Describe the importance of profiling a market’s area.
Discuss 2–3 sources of primary and secondary data that can be used to analyze a market.
-Create an 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation about the statistical results with recommendations to health system leadership and a 2-4-Create an 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation about the statistical results with recommendations to health system leadership and a 2-4 page executive summary that provides additional context to the results of data analysis.
The ability to translate analytic results into clear, concise, and actionable results is a vital skill for health care administrators. Because decision making is increasingly data-driven and evidence-based, managers are frequently required to formally present statistical results to leadership. Sometimes, decision makers differ as to how well they comprehend the information being delivered. Your job as a health care professional is to know how to distill and synthesize data analytics and present complex concepts in the pursuit of value, quality, and safety. You must be able to clearly communicate the results of your team’s data analysis that is both insightful and informative. How much your work is valued can depend heavily on how well the results of that analysis are articulated. Effectively communicating the results so the issues and recommendations are clear and explicit can greatly enhance the value of your analytic work.
For this assessment, you will evaluate the approach of an analytics team and interpret and present statistical results to support a health care recommendation.
This assessment has two deliverables:
Prepare an 8–10 slide PowerPoint presentation about the statistical results with recommendations to health system leadership.
Ensure the slides graphically communicate the findings.
Ensure your presentation is relevant to and easily understood by everyone in the audience.
Be sure your written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message
Include an APA-formatted references slide at the end of the presentation.
-Write a 2–4 page executive summary to accompany the PowerPoint presentation that provides additional context to the results of data analysis.
Include APA-formatted in-text citations where appropriate
Your executive summary should meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
Length: 2–4 pages.
Resources: Include sources where appropriate within the template, reference list last page.
APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
Font and font size: Times Roman, 10 point
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service