I need a statistics writer who could understand the INSTRUCTION FROM the professor’s feedback. I wrote my own research
I need a statistics writer who could understand the INSTRUCTION FROM the professor’s feedback. I wrote my own research design on logistics regression and I need the writer to edit it, please. Just edit what he asked.
This is his feedback:
“The purpose of the discussion board is not to analyze data, it is to design a study that you could conduct with existing data or data you collect. Your dependent variable, in this case, is whether a student goes to public vs. private school. Therefore, your literature review should be about the characteristics that differentiate whether kids go to public or private school.
You do a good job describing the HSB data set and the variables you use.
Rather than analyzing the data, you should describe how you would analyze and validate the study.
You should also talk about threats to internal validity. What other variables or factors aside from the ones you listed might account for differences in whether students go to public or private schools?
Again, I don’t need the analysis. I just need you to describe the plan and how you will validate it. I also need you to focus on whether kids go to public or private school as the dependent variable. Your logistic regression is about understanding which factors account for whether kids go to public or private school.”
AND I WILL UPLOAD MY WORK AND THE WRITER CAN EDIT IT.
1. What two properties must be satisfied by a continuous probability distribution / probability curve? 2. Explain what the
Statistics Assignment Help 1. What two properties must be satisfied by a continuous probability distribution / probability curve?
2. Explain what the mean µ tells us about a normal curve, and explain what the standard deviation ? tells us about a normal curve.
3. Explain how to compute the z value. What does the z value tell us about the value of the random variable?
4. Let x be a normally distributed random variable with µ=30 and ?=5. Find the z value for each of the following observed values of x:
a. X = 25
b. X = 15
c. X = 30
d. X = 40
e. X = 50
5. If the random variable z has a standard normal distribution, sketch and find each of the following probabilities.
a. P( 0 < z <1.5)
b. P( z > 2)
c. P( z < 1.7)
d. P( z < -1.6)
6. Weekly demand at a grocery store for a brand of breakfast cereal is normally distributed with a mean of 800 boxes and a standard deviation of 75 boxes. What is the probability that the weekly demand is:
a. 960 boxes or less?
b. More than 1005 boxes?
c. Between 750 and 850 boxes?
7. What does the Central Limit Theorem tell us about the sampling distribution and sample mean?
8. In each of the following cases, determine whether the sample size n is large enough to say that the sampling distribution of p (p hat) is a normal distribution.
a. P=0.4; n=100
b. P=0.1; n=10
c. P=0.1, n=50
Part 1. Title and Introduction a. Create a nice title for your report. b. Write a very informative introduction.
Part 1. Title and Introduction
a. Create a nice title for your report.
b. Write a very informative introduction.
• Using your own words, inform your audience what do you understand about the uses and Importance of salary
• Using your own words, inform your audience what are confidence intervals and their practical applications.
• Talk about their importance and provide practical applications on the industry of your interest.
Remember to use at least 3 different academic references.
Part 2 and 3 are in the attachment.
Please talk to me if you have any questions.