The a-s-s-e-s-s-m-e-n-t will be 2000 words long. Please see the questions shown in the screenshot. I will send you all info after being hired, eg PPTs, student access etc. Please send a draft in 12hrs -1 day time, day 2, and day 3 as well. Will need to draft some questions to ask the teacher and revise base on feedback (Send bk ard in 1 day max)
Need to Get Around XX % Or above
basically what happen on the day of Martin Luther kings day Activty 3-2: The purpose of this assignment isbasically what happen on the day of Martin Luther kings day
Activty 3-2: The purpose of this assignment is to revise your research question. This is a common part of the historical process and is completely ok (and even expected!). When I started my dissertation research, my question was “How did male athletes at these schools react or respond to the growth of women’s sports after Title IX?” I made certain assumptions that there would be gender issues where men might oppose women “invading” their athletic fields. However, after starting research, I found a much more compelling topic and quickly changed my question to “How did the administrations of these schools respond to Title IX?” That became a more interesting and valuable topic.
• Identify a Historical Perspective: Use your sources to apply a historical perspective to your topic. These can be from your primary sources or secondary, but you need to discuss how that perspective impacts your topic.
• Revise your Research Question: List your original question and your revision. Be sure that you consider different ways to revise your question and why you would be revising the question.
• How did the Research Change your Question: Discuss how your research and new knowledge of some of these historical perspectives led to changing your question.
CONTENT COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT PLAN ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS OVERVIEW Throughout this course, in six separate Artifacts and Activities Paper assignments, you EssayCONTENT COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT PLAN ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Throughout this course, in six separate Artifacts and Activities Paper assignments, you will be
identifying performances, essential knowledge, and critical dispositions within the InTASC
Model Core Teaching Standards under Standard #4: Content Knowledge and Standard #5:
Application of Content. You will identify areas in which you need further development. Use the
link provided for more information on the InTASC Model Core Teaching Standards.
? Review the Performance, Essential Knowledge, and Critical Dispositions norms for InTASC
Model Core Teaching Standard #4: Content Knowledge and Standard #5: Application of
? For each of the two standards, identify any Performances, Essential Knowledge, or Critical
Dispositions for which you feel least prepared and would like to strengthen. A total of six
norms must be named.
1. Clearly identify the norms you wish to strengthen.
2. Generate a plan for improving each identified norm and include a timeline of when each
action in your plan will be carried out.
a. Research and identify at least one artifact and at least one activity you will study
or complete to develop competency in each norm. An artifact would include
items such as a book, journal article, or scholarly work. An activity would be an
interactive such as a website, blog, webinar, or interview.
b. Denote at least three search topics that will prove to be useful for finding relevant,
reputable, and useful resources pertaining to the area identified as needing
c. Identify at least one biblical reference that aligns directly with the norms
Each paragraph of this assignment is to be a minimum of five sentences, totaling to a body of
work that is between 2-4 pages in length. Your title page, abstract, and reference list must
properly cite according to current APA standards.
Word Count: 2000 Coursework Brief: Imagine that you are Head of Global Strategy for CLOUDFLARE, which is one ofWriting Assignment Help Word Count: 2000
Imagine that you are Head of Global Strategy for CLOUDFLARE, which is one of the companies visited in the London/Scotland study tour. Your CEO is concerned at the huge rate of change occurring in the global business environment and the risk that this could bring to the business in its current shape. She/he has asked you to write a report which identifies a major global, external challenge that the business will face in the next 10 years; and, how understanding this major global, external challenge could lead to changes in the company’s strategy right now.
There should be three sections to your report:
1. Identifying a major global challenge, using appropriate business analysis tools (i.e. PESTEL, stakeholder analysis) and evidence.
2. Analysing the potential impact of this global challenge on the business during the next ten years.
3. Making strategic recommendations to deal with this global challenge.
Analyses undertaken for the assignment, e.g. PESTLE, stakeholder analysis, etc. should be included within the appendices and, like your bibliography, will not be included in the allocated word count.
1. An overview presentation of CLOUDFLARE will be attached in files, for more data pls search online.
2. An example of this coursework will be attached in files, pls take structure inside for reference. Especially for PESTLE, stakeholder analysis, etc. in the appendices.
More details, pls check the uploaded document.
Naveen disc 3 cloud computingSelect from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-60 words max per topic to discuss and present your answer.
The discussion questions this week are from Chapter’s 6
It includes two parts in this assignment. Part A is a consultancy report for ROLLS ROYCE, so that it EssayIt includes two parts in this assignment. Part A is a consultancy report for ROLLS ROYCE, so that it will be easy for you if you know a lot about consulting approaches, analytical methods and writing frameworks in consulting business.
Please refer to the attached file for homework requirements.
There is also an uploaded report for your reference about the content and structure.
Part B is a reflection personal report, pls see more detail in the document. If you have marketing background it will be great.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service