business college essay help free
instruction in attachment.
“ACC 206 Week 2 Assignment”- Guaranteed A+ Work !! college essay help free
ACC 206 Week 2 Assignment
“ACC 206 Week 1 Assignment”- Guaranteed A+ Work !! college essay help free
ACC 206 Week 1 Assignment
Service companies must carry a large amount of inventory to meet consumer demand. college essay help free
Service companies must carry a large amount of inventory to meet consumer demand.
Which of the following are merchandising companies? college essay help free
Which of the following are merchandising companies?
D) Both retailers and wholesalers
The balance sheet of a service company has college essay help free
The balance sheet of a service company has
A) raw materials inventory.
B) little or no inventory.
C) three categories of inventory.
D) two categories of inventory.
Psychological Assessment Assignment | Top Essay Writing mba essay help
In this interactive assignment, you will create a story for children to educate them about psychological assessment. To begin, select a targeted developmental or reading level pre-K through grade 6. Review the elements required for each section of your storybook below.
Visit the Storybird website (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to familiarize yourself with this technology. You may review the Storybird Quick-Start Guide (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for additional assistance with using this platform.
Your username will become the professional author’s name for your book. Therefore, when you register for your Storybird account it is recommended that you use the following format for your username: first initial followed by last name (e.g., JSmith). If you receive a message that your username has been taken, it is recommended you include your middle initial (e.g., JASmith). Do not use Internet handles and/or other unprofessional appearing pseudonyms.
Review the information in Chapter 5 of your textbook corresponding to the assessments appropriate for the age group you selected and review the Mental Health Assessment (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (2013) article for examples of information provided to the public about psychological testing. You may choose any appropriate title for your story. Be sure to address each of the following questions in your storybook in an age-appropriate manner:
- Why is the character in the story being referred for testing?
- Who will conduct the assessment?
- What is being measured?
- How long will testing take?
- Who will be present during the assessment process? If not in the room, where will parents and/or guardians be while the character in the story is being tested?
- How will the results be used? Who will have access to the results (e.g., medical doctor, family, the court, teachers), and why? This will vary depending on the character and plot in your story.
- How will the tests be taken?
- What will be the outcome of the assessment? How will the information be used? How might this information impact the life of the character in your story?
Include content to address any developmentally appropriate fears that individuals of the age group you selected may have. For example, young children commonly associate going to the doctor with getting a shot.
Be sure to include all the required material from the instructions above in your online storybook. Once you have created your storybook, include the link in your initial post. In your initial post, note the age or grade level for the target audience of the story. Briefly analyze and comment on the challenges and benefits related to explaining psychological assessment concepts using language that is developmentally appropriate for children. Compare at least two assessment instruments used to assess intelligence or achievement for the age group you selected. Include in-text citations and references for all sources used.
Note: It is highly recommended you complete all written work in a separate document first and then cut and paste the required content into your online storybook. This will allow you to edit and save your work separately from the online storybook, should any technical failures occur. This approach will also allow you to work on your content without having to remain connected to the Internet, which will make it easier to develop and edit your content prior to publishing it to your online storybook. Get Psychology homework help today
Socioemotional Selectivity Theory Assignment/Buy Homework Help mba essay help
Psychologists claim that those in late adulthood are more selective about the company they keep because they are less willing to invest in relationships with emotional risk and they place a higher value on emotional satisfaction.
Do you feel this a valuable way to approach social relationships? Why or why not? Could this approach be useful in other periods of development? If so, how? Get Social Science help today
CPS Energy Assignment/Buy Homework Help mba essay help
How can CPS Energy manage the risks of threats and protect the critical sectors from such threats? Explain three modifications to their mission statement explaining how the utility will address these risks and threats.
Mission statement: CPS Energy strives to deliver exceptional value to our customers, and mitigate financial risk, through human capital development, generation diversification, infrastructure modernization, and the adoption of innovative technology. Get Social Science help today
Statistics Assignment | Professional Writing Services mba essay help
4. (From the 2009 MATH2801/2901 final exam) A soccer club has two expensive star players recruited from overseas. Detailed match records give the bivariate distribution for (X, Y ) below, where X is the number of points obtained in the game (2 for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss), and Y is the number of stars playing in the game. The table below gives values of P(X = x, Y = y).
- Attachment 1
- Attachment 2
4. (From the 2009 MATH2801 / 2901 ﬁnal exam) A soccer club has two expensive star players recruited from overseas. Detailedmatch records give the bivariate distribution for (X , Y) below, where X is thenumber of points obtained in the game (2 for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss), and Y is the number of stars playing in the game. The table below gives values of P(X = :1}, Y = y). y0 1 2 0 0.15 0.12 0.06a: 1 0.09 0.12 0.092 0.06 0.16 0.15 i) Jono goes to a game hoping to see the club win the game and hoping tosee at least one of the stars playing in the game. What is the chance that what Jono is hoping to see will actually happen? ii) a) Find the marginal distribution of X, the number of points obtainedin a game.b) Hence find the expected number of points obtained in a game.c) Find the variance of the number of points obtained in a game.iii) To Jono’s delight, when he arrives at the game he ﬁnds out that both stars will be playing in the game. What is the conditional distribution ofpoints obtained in the game, given that both stars are playing?
Get Statistics homework help today
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service