Whether you realize it or not, global health topics make up a large percentage of current events and news each day. The New York Times has an entire topic list devoted to global health. For this assignment, you will select one of the articles below and answer the questions on the following pages.
• Malaria reaches a standstill: https://nyti.ms/2DtseyB.
• Where a vast global vaccination went wrong: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/02/world/europe/covax-covid-vaccine-problems-africa.html?smid=url-share
• Vaccines delivered by drones: https://nyti.ms/2GlZH0Z
• The biggest monster is spreading: https://nyti.ms/33ha3cp
Assignment Tip: Review course content prior to starting. Make sure to review the pages under the “Don’t lose points!” section on the main Blackboard Course Menu, like APA Citation Guide and Country Classifications by Income.
Answer the following Questions about the article you chose:
1. Type the citation for the article you chose using APA Style Citation (1 point).
2. Define Global Health (3 points): Note that you should use your own words and any information you get from a source should be cited.
3. Please summarize the health issue discussed in the article and explain why it is a good example of global health issue/concern in the world today based upon the materials outlined in Module 1 (5 points). Make sure to write a proper essay with a thesis sentence, supporting examples, complete sentences and correct grammar structure/spelling and be sure to include a conclusion in your essay. Cite all resources such as the article, readings or lectures, using APA format. Word count: minimum 100- maximum 150 words. Note that citations and references are not part of the word count. Note: If you cite from a report from an organization (e.g. WHO, CDC), you must use organization as author format .
4.Classify how this article discusses the three different levels of health outlined in Module 1 lecture. Please use your own words. (3 points).
5. List all the countries mentioned in the article by their GNI classification (2 points). Do not mention regions/continents, only countries or you will receive zero points. For GNI classification go to: (https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups
Low Income Countries Middle Income Countries High Income Countries
Low Middle Upper Middle
6. List all the organizations (Non-governmental organizations, Multinational organizations, Governmental Organizations, Private/Public Foundations, etc.) mentioned in the article (1 point).
Prepare a concept map for a musculoskeletal disorder from your readings. Use the included template to outline the systemPrepare a concept map for a musculoskeletal disorder from your readings. Use the included template to outline the system disorder including the pathophysiology, etiology, clinical manifestations, and treatment.
Use at least one scholarly source to support your findings. Examples of scholarly sources include academic journals, textbooks, reference texts, and CINAHL nursing guides. Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a References page using APA format.
You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/nursing/referenceebooks
See attachments for complete assignment.
Data statistics analysis and nursing researchNursing Assignment Help Build and create a data set in Excel sheet format. Submit your completed data set, titled “Week 1 Data Set.
Each variable should be represented in one column. Each participant should be represented in a single row. If there are any categorical variables (i.e., nominal or ordinal levels of measurement), make sure that you create a method of coding those variables. For example, if you had the variable of gender, you could assign all males a value of 1 and all females a value of 2.
“Blood pressure (S)” is systolic pressure and “Blood pressure (D)” is diastolic pressure. For Excel and SPSS, enter systolic and diastolic as separate variables.
[600 words] Discussion – Epidemiological MethodsAssignment Requirements
Your course faculty will provide you with topic/s for the Week 2 Discussion Board. You will need to check the NR503 course Announcements for the topic/s document for this Week 2 Discussion Board regarding screening.
Next, choose a diagnostic or screening method (related to your choice from the list of health issues above).? You may use one of the following web sites to locate a screening tool, a scholarly article, or a tool from a professional web site of your choice (for example, from the American Psychological Association).
Reply to the following prompt:Describe the diagnostic or screening tool selected, its purpose, and what age group it targets.
Has it been specifically tested in this age group?
Next, discuss the predictive ability of the test. For instance, how do you know the test is reliable and valid? What are the reliability and validity values? What are the predictive values? Is it sensitive to measure what it has been developed to measure, for instance, HIV, or depression in older adults, or Lyme disease? Would you integrate this tool into your advanced practice based on the information you have read about the test, why or why not?
You should include a minimum of two (2) scholarly articles from the last five (5) years (3 is recommended).
Respond to a minimum of two (2) individuals, peer and/or faculty, with a scholarly and reflective post of a minimum of two (2) paragraphs of 4-5 sentences. A minimum of one (1) scholarly article should be utilized to support the post in addition to your textbook.
Your work should have in-text citations integrating at a minimum one scholarly article and the course textbook. APA format should be utilized to include a reference list. Correct grammar, spelling, and APA should be adhered to when writing, work should be scholarly without personalization or first – person use.
TOPIC: COVID -19
U.S. Preventative Services Task Force?(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality?(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
SAMHSA-HRSA?(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
The student actively stimulates and sustains inquiry by making reflective insightful comments, asking thoughtful questions and/or engaging in a scholarly discussion.
The student expresses a clear idea of the topic under discussion and sustains inquiry in order to explore relevant issues.
The student recognizes values or values conflict as things that form the assumption basis of arguments and recognizes when it is important to acknowledge these values.
The student recognizes the accuracy, logic, relevance, or clarity of statements.
The student asks clarifying questions and knows when clarifying questions need to be asked.
The student distinguishes fact from opinion.
All components of discussion prompt addressed (met) in initial posting.
The student’s writing conveys an understanding of significant ideas relevant to the issue under discussion. This is indicated by integration of course and weekly objectives, as well as readings from text and articles.
All posts should make correct use of terminology, precise selection of the pieces of information required to make a point, correct and appropriate use of examples and counterexamples, demonstrations of which distinctions are important to make, and explanations that are concise and to the point.
Information and knowledge are accurate.
The student elaborates statements with accurate explanations, reasons, or evidence from the course and/or weekly objectives.
All postings integrate scholarly sources to support points consistently.
Responds to ideas in a way that advances discussion with engagement, depth, rigor, and application.
Interacts with a professional tone and is able to express opinions with ownership and without judgement.
Chooses to include professional experience to the discussion board mindful of appropriateness and boundaries. Experience is integrated as it supports the discussion board topic and utilizes scholarly references to support overall topic.
Total CONTENT Points= 43 pts
In text citations are formatted per APA current ed.
Reference list is formatted per APA current ed.
Spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone are per APA current ed.
Spelling / Grammar etc.
Posts should utilize correct spelling and grammar (sentence structure and avoidance of slang or casual language) .
Total FORMAT Points=17 pts
DISCUSSION TOTAL=60 points
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service