You will code the following and submit it in one file. Use the information in the Content area for this week to assist you. Save it as a python file (.py), and upload it into the Assignments area.
1. Include comment block on line1 of your code with the following information:
Course Name, Section (example: ENTD200 B002 Spr18)
2. Create 2 Python programs based on week 5 flowcharts and requirements. You must use loops, do not use function call
Here is a SAMPLE run for a simple calculator to add to numbers (this is for reference only)
What is your name –> Supa
Enter first number –> 7
Enter second number –> 5
Supa, The total of 7.0 5.0 = 12.0
Do you want another calculation ? (y/n) y
What is your name –> Lupa
Enter first number –> 21
Enter second number –> 11
Lupa, The total of 21.0 11.0 = 32.0
Do you want another calculation ? (y/n) n
Thanks for using my calculator
Corrective exercises techniques
How does a muscle’s length-tension relationship effect its ability to produce force?
Define the following terms: Muscle imbalance, neural drive, force-couple relationship, overactive muscle, underactive muscle.
What is a length-tension relationship?
Which muscles make up the local muscular system? Global?
What is the cumulative injury cycle and what are the 5 phases of the process?
Explain and give an example of altered reciprocal inhibition.
Identify the different subsystems of the global movement system.
Describe the difference between accelerating and decelerating knee flexion- name a muscle that does each.
What is the difference between internal feedback and external feedback.
Which muscles help produce stabilization of the lumbar spine?
What specifics are you looking for from the anterior view of the OHS assessment? Lateral view? Posterior view?
What muscle changes may occur as a result of a chronically inhibited neural drive?
Workshop 1: Critical Essay Summary
Length (approximately): 500 words totalRead the following critical essay on Moonlight.Moonlight as a ‘Mass Art’ Filmhttp://sensesofcinema.com/2019/cinema-in-the-2010s/moonlight-as-a-mass-art-film/Next, answer the following questions:What is the central thing that the author, wants to teach her readers aboutMoonlight?Discuss two pieces of “textual evidence” (see Course Notes) that the author usesto support their claim.Briefly discuss the writing style that the author uses in the essay. Are they formal?Conversational? Theoretical? Etc. Present a sentence as an example to supportyour claim. What effect did this style have on you as a reader?
What is Cyber Threat Intelligence?
Writing Assignment Help For this module’s assignment, you will create a 3- to 4-slide presentation defining Cyber Threat Intelligence. This will eventually become part of your presentation to the executive level staff mentioned in the final project section outlined on the course syllabus. To that end, make sure your presentation is relatable and comprehensible to individuals at that level.
INF220 Information Systems Principles
Our guest speaker for this week, Josh Oakhurst, speaks to Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for competitive advantage (INF220 Week Three Information Systems – In a Rapidly Changing Digital World (Links to an external site.)). After viewing our guest speaker’s presentation and reading the highlights of “IoT Benefits and Risks” in the Instructor Guidance, what is your position regarding the advantages of IoT integration toward business competitive advantage? Are you for or against continuous integration directions of IoT solutions? Give examples to illustrate your answer. Provide justification and citations for your points.
Please read and answer
Key Topic / Term:
How to use Concessions in a distributive situation(ATTACHED THE ARTICLE BEFORE ON WHICH YOU NEED TO WRITE THIS)
DEFINITION: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement.
SUMMARY: Summarize the article in your own words- this should be in the 200-350 word range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials and why we should put any weight behind his/her opinions, research or findings regarding the key term.
ANALYSIS: An analysis is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but the opportunity for you to add value by sharing your experiences, thoughts and opinions. This is the most important part of the assignment.
– Explain why you selected this particular article among all the articles you could have chosen on your selected term. – full paragraph
– Explain why you agree or disagree with the author’s key positions in the article. Full paragraph
– Explain how the article was easy or difficult to understand and why? Full paragraph
– What did the author do well in your opinion? Explain – full paragraph
– Describe what you believe the author could have done better in your opinion? – full paragraph
– What else should the author have included in the article and would the article benefit from a different perspective (such as from a different nationality or different industry or experience perspective). Explain – full paragraph
– What other sources or methods could the author have used to improve the research in the article? (Hint: look up the types of qualitative and types of quantitative research methods). – full paragraph
– What information / in-depth study / or further research should the author focus on as a follow up to this article and why? – full paragraph
– Explain what audience would gain the most benefit from your selected article and how they could apply it in their professional lives. – full paragraph
– What did you personally gain from this article and how has it shaped your thinking on the topic? – full paragraph
– What are the conflicting or alternative viewpoints of the author’s position? Or What additional research backs up and confirms or adds to the author’s position? (Hint: this will require you to find another peer-reviewed article that challenges, confirms, or adds to, or provides a different perspective to your chosen article.) – full paragraph
REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format.
? NO PLAGARISM , 4 APA format references (only from scholarly articles and not blogs please)?