Write a 4-6 page paper in which you address the following:
1. Reflect on your leadership experiences:
a. Describe the leadership aspects of your most recent professional role.
b. Identify and describe 2 key experiences that have impacted you as a leader.
2. Assess your leadership strengths:
a. Describe 2 key strengths from Jack Welch’s Foundational Principles (see Winning, chapters 1-4)
and 8 Essential Rules of Leadership as they pertain to your leadership development.
3. How do these experiences and strengths relate to aspects of your Emotional Intelligence and
your DiSC profile?
4. Develop a plan for mastering your leadership style:
a. Identify 2-3 leadership skills you would like to master in the future.
b. Describe steps you can take to master those skills. How will you measure your success?
Texas History Essay
1. CREATE A MAGAZINE ARTICLE: Read part of Francisco Coronado’s diary detailing his exploration into Tejas. His expedition traveled across the Texas Panhandle, camping at Tule Creek (Tulia) and you can find Coronado’s Diary at: https://www.pbs.org/weta/thewest/resources/archives/one/corona0.htm. If you wish to read about his Panhandle trek, start around Chapter XX. Using the dairy, your reading, and any other historical source, write a 300 to 350-word Texas Monthly magazine article describing the expedition, its goals, and daily life. What was Coronado’s goals and did he obtain his gold and glory? Why or why not? Most importantly, explain Coronado and other Spanish explorers impact (or not) on the settlement of Tejas. Was this a positive or negative? From who’s perspective? Be sure to include drawings, maps, etc. in your article and a front magazine cover (since your article is the lead story for that issue). Provide specific examples to support your article as well as all the relevant facts and citations for your answer — including for Coronado’s diary. You can use your software of choice to create your project but save your file as one .pdf file (this seems to be the best choice)..
Gone to Texas Randolph B. Campbell
In the initial post come up with two hypotheses in any publicly known business domain. For each hypothesis:
Provide a rationale why you formulate it. The rationale should be based on previous published studies, referenced general beliefs, or theories. You should not be using data that can be used to test the hypotheses as a rationale.
Formulate the alternative hypotheses.
Please included the dataset to test the hypothesis
Criminal Justice Question
Writing Assignment Help In addition to starting work on the research project, we will begin learning how to use the APA citation format. We will focus on book and article citations, as well as how to construct various citations properly according to the format.
As you prepare to work on your research project, search your heart for a topic that speaks like the living word to you. Each day, God demonstrates the immortality and truthfulness of his words. The topic you choose should light a fire within you and drive you to serve your community and our living God.
American Psychological Association:
focusing strictly on Academic Vocabulary, select One point from the article and I have uploaded the other point that
focusing strictly on Academic Vocabulary, select One point from the article and I have uploaded the other point that you are going to use to write the paper. so you are using 2 points to write the paper. One must come from the article and the other must come from the notes I have uploaded.
Question to answer:
Why were these two points particularly meaningful? What do you think might be the pedagogical impact of these points?
Create a 10-12 slide powerpoint presentation on a leadership development plan explaining how you would create a culture of Essay
Create a 10-12 slide powerpoint presentation on a leadership development plan explaining how you would create a culture of change as a nursing leader.
Include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed scholarly references from the University Library.
Speaker notes are required. The slides are the overview and the details are in the speaker notes. (each slide should have a minimum of one citation). Design and color/pictures in presentations make a difference.
Cite your sources and format your presentation according to APA 7th edition guidelines where appropriate.
Submit your assignment.
Center for Writing Excellence
Reference and Citation Generator
Include the following in your plan:
Leadership traits you possess and can use to create a culture of change
Barriers to change
An appropriate leadership theory
The strategies that can be used within the organization to refine, maintain, or change the organization’s culture
The effect the organization’s culture has on the ability of a leader to drive change
How nursing leaders consider equity and inclusion when making changes
Inter professional team members needed to plan and implement changes