Lesson 3: In the Gender, Crime, and Punishment: Evidence from Women Police Stations in India presentation on slide 16, why was there no impact on reporting of sexual harassment and rape? Can you think of reason why?
Answer in 150 words each that means 300 words in total for both the above questions
answer the question around 250 words
All of us are familiar with the story of the ‘starving artist’ that is a person who pours his or her heart and soul into a creative enterprise that a lot of people will enjoy – think of looking at a sculpture or listening to a song – but no one wants to pay for. (BTW this is exactly what is happening when you pirate downloaded music!!). In this case you are not willing to pay anything for this art but yet you do value it enough to enjoy it, perhaps more than once. So the question is: are price and value different?
Citations or quotes are not required, but responses must be your own words and thoughts.
Economics Assignment Help answer the questiohns below and do a response to two peers in the class
1. Describe one reason why an element of culture might increase the cost of doing business in a foreign country. In your answer illustrate your idea with a concrete example of that cultural element and a specific country.
2. Consider the economic costs associated with the piracy and counterfeiting of intellectual property rights in light of the following types of legal systems: common law, civil law, and theocratic law. Is any one system better than the others for effectively dealing with the problem? Why or why not?
1. Issue/Problem Identification
What are the central facts of the case What are the major overriding issues in this case What sub-issues or related issues are present in the case that merit consideration, discussion or action
2. Stakeholder Analysis and Management Evaluation
Who are the stakeholders in this case and what are their stakes Evaluate the central management decisions and their effectiveness
3. Recommendations and Implementation
What management recommendations would you make in this case Provide alternatives – immediate, short-term, long-term Identify and discuss any important implementation considerations
4. Case Discussion Questions
What questions does your team think the class should discuss?
MUST BE 2pages minimum