Learning Objective: The objective is to analyze the attached pitch deck for a possible New Venture from the perspective of: (i) trying to determine if it presents a viable Business Opportunity and thus warrants further action or investment; (ii) convincing me of your perspective through a concise, well-reasoned and supported written analysis.
Instructions: You are asked to provide me with your analysis of the opportunity as presented by its pitch deck. (This is a real pitch deck to which I have no affiliation. Therefore, your opinion good or bad, will not influence your grade.)
For analysis purposes you must rely on the data as provided in the deck, for it is as if it had been emailed to you as is.
Write up not to exceed three (3) pages; typed; single spaced; done individually; due VIA BLACKBOARD.
Sections to include in analysis:
1. Give Summary of Venture – articulate that you get it, provide analysis of what is presented to you
2. Discuss Key Slides Included – where they the right ones? If not, why?
3. Discuss Opportunity Strengths
4. Discuss Opportunity Weaknesses
5. Key “Personal Opinion” Factors – this is based on your personal business gut instincts, what would you have liked to have seen instead and what do you think the pitch deck needs?
6. List of questions you would need further clarification on from the founders
7. Investment Decision – As an investor, would you invest or not and why?
Grading will be based on the following:
– Quality and thoroughness of your analysis
– Validity and reasonableness of your analysis
– Ability to demonstrate and support the logic of your analysis/conclusions
– Ability to effectively and concisely present your analysis in a 3 page write-up (e.g., text, bullet points, formatting, clarity of writing and expression, relevance of points made)
– Your objective is to have me clearly understand and feel strongly about your perspective on the opportunity, while also having it be reasonable and valid (e.g., that it can be supported/defended)
Project – introduction to e-management (Ecom201)
The company is fake
Put the answer under the question
Follow the steps in the attached file
I need the file in Word format
Use the given cover page below. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
Use at least 5 different references from the SDL.
Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
Use the footer function to insert page number.
Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
Your project report length should be between 1500 to 2000 words.
Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.
policy making and analysis
Management Assignment Help Please select four questions from the following questions and write short answers to your selected question. Make sure to cite policy examples and theories you have learned throughout the course.
The exam will save as you move from page to page.
Several actors are responsible for development of the public agenda, identify the major policy making actors and explain and discuss their characteristics and their role in policy making? Please use policy examples for your answer.
Many members of the news media say that they are just a “mirror” of society and that they simply reflect what happens in society. They would argue that their influence is relatively small. Do you agree or disagree with this position? Why do you agree or disagree and explain what influence and role news media can have on public policy making with policy examples and relevant theories and references cited to support your position.
Incremental model in policy-making views public policy as a continuation of past government activities with only incremental modifications. Use incremental theory and discuss its implication (pros and cons) in making public policy and analysis. Please cite policy examples and relevant theories and references for your discussion.
Think about a problem that you care deeply about. Write a short answer about what causes the problem and then discuss what influence or impact of interest groups or elite has on its public policy making. Make sure to cite theories from your readings for your explanation and cite policy examples.
7 mins ago
You are the Employee Relations Specialist for a national retail company with locations across the United States. The nearly
You are the Employee Relations Specialist for a national retail company with locations across the United States. The nearly 500 company employees are diverse in terms of age and demographic differences. Your primary work location is Southeast Pennsylvania. Recently, the employees in the mid-Atlantic region, managed by Kristopher Kolumbus, have expressed dissatisfaction with the work environment. There are approximately 125 employees in the mid-Atlantic region. Their specific concerns include receiving small pay raises for the past 2 – 3 years, limited employee benefits, lack of career mobility and progression, and heightened security controls implemented due to theft concerns. There has been recent talk among the employees about the possibility of unionization, and some workers have begun exploring options such as United Food