Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted
Capability Development and Organizational Structure
Module 05: Critical Thinking
Capability Development and Organizational Structure (105 points):
This week, our focus is on capability development and organizational structure as they apply to strategy implementation. For this critical thinking assignment, read Chapter 6, “Organizational Structure and Management Systems: The Fundamentals of Strategy Implementation” and evaluate a KSA company and their processes of strategy execution.
How does the strategy developed in the strategic planning processes translate into action for this company? Consider the role of capital expenditure budgets, operating plans, and performance management systems.
What role do resources, processes, motivation, play in strategy execution in this company and what stands in the way?
How does this company’s structure and management system promote the effective implementation of the company’s strategy?
What specific organizational capability should the company develop to support implementation?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Be 4 to 5 pages in length, which does not include the required title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check before submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check—Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Grant, R. M. (2021). Contemporary
strategy analysis. John Wiley
Management Assignment Help Apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Write about logistics performance priorities for “Any Saudi” fast food restaurant chain in Covid 19 restrictions; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (2 Mark, word count rage 400-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information (2 Mark, word count rage 400-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description (2 Marks, word count rage 400-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied (2 Marks, word count rage 400-500)
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
5- Conclusion and results (1 marks, word count range 200-250 Words)
– Analyze the expected results / the proposed solution.
6. References at least 7 to 10. (1 Marks)
Note: Use APA style of referencing
Child and Adolescent Development
1. Read this article and summarize. Please note the sample description, the method of sampling, how data was collected, and what the outcome was.
2. Look for a case review article and an article involving correlation in Child Development (look up a topic of interest in Child Development through Google Scholar). How would you differentiate the two types of research? What are the benefits and limitations of each?