CLASSMATE Will be discussing Integrated Models of Care: Practice partnerships
MY POST: will be discussing Traditional Models of Care: Team nursing
Week 2- Advancement and Vital StatisticsThis Discussion contains 2 parts,
For this discussion question, please answer the following questions: You will need a scholarly journal article for the 1st discussion.
1. After watching the March of Dime video and finding a scholarly journal article about neonatal care, answer the following questions:
QUESTION: What do you think is one of the biggest changes with the improvement of neonatal care and nursing since the 1970?
Please make sure to bring your journal article into the discussion with a citation.
2. Now looking at the Florida Vital Statistics Rate: The link is listed below, answer the following questions
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/births.htm (Links to an external site.) (National Birth Rates)
(Links to an external site.)http://www.flhealthcharts.com/charts/DataViewer/BirthViewer/BirthViewer.aspx?cid=25 (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) (Births)
http://www.flhealthcharts.com/FLQuery/InfantMortality/InfantMortalityRpt.aspx (Links to an external site.) (Link to external site)
1. Under Births what is the number of births in Florida and how does that compare with U.S.
2. In the Birth data find you county and your city. Provide the data listed for your area
3. Under birth data, What is the number of births in your County and also list teenage pregnancy rate
4. Under the birth data, list one thing that you learned by examining this data about birth rates in Florida
5. Under infant and fetal deaths, What is the infant mortality rate in Florida?
6. What is the number of fetal deaths in your county?
7. Under infant and fetal deaths, What is the data and a cause of infant mortality, the number of deaths that occurred from this cause and briefly describe what the cause is. For example: According to the Florida Vital Statistics, in 2015, there were 40 infant deaths due to an incompetent cervix. (Florida Public Health, 2015). An incompetent cervix is a cervix that dilates without contractions, usually early in the pregnancy. A cerclage procedure is a stitch that is placed in the cervix to prevent further dilation, spontaneous abortion or preterm births. ( London, et al., 2016).
No Journal is needed for the response posting.
Purpose: Explore conflict management principles and professional integrity through a review of healthcare personnel conflict management review. This conflict
Nursing Assignment Help Purpose:
Explore conflict management principles and professional integrity through a review of healthcare personnel conflict management review.
This conflict management assignment allows you to review common conflict scenarios in clinical practice and reflect on appropriate resolution strategies. This gives you a review of an evidence-based approach to training conflict management in healthcare settings.
Critically access conflict management as it relates to team building in clinical practice.
You will reference the conflict case management study from the nursing literature. You will develop a summary and reflection consensus of strategies used to resolve the case review. Support your summary utilizing a minimum of three academically credible sources in addition to the source provided.
Please retrieve and read the following journal article from the Course Documents.
Sinskey, J. L., Chang, J. M., Shibata, G. S., Infosino, A. J.,
Use the following link listed below and read the information provided by both the AANP and the ANCC certifying entities.
https://www.aanpcert.org/resource/documents/AGNP FNP candidate handbook.pdf (Links to an external site.)
2. https://www.nursingworld.org/4ac882/globalassets/certification/renewals/generaltestingandrenewalhandbook (Links to an external site.)
After reading through the candidate handbook from the posted links above, write an original post sharing with your peers the following itemized points:
At least three test-taking strategies you learned from the candidate handbook
Reflections on your journey so far as a nurse practitioner student (including clinical experiences) and tell us about some clinical experiences you want to experience this semester that you have not had the opportunity to see in preceding clinical rotations
Also, discuss licensure requirements in your home state where you intend to practice as an Adult-Geriatric Primary Care Provider. ( Florida is the home state)
For your post, do the following:
Write a post with no more than 400 words. It should contain proper grammar, APA format, be free of spelling errors, and reflect critical thinking and proper understanding of the concepts of the assigned readings.