detail and following all instructions and criteria is important.
Ai WeiWei: Never Sorry
You need to demonstrate in writing how you have thought critically about narratives or images shown in a film from global geography and social sciences perspectives.
An essay must have 3 typed pages (double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, with 1” margins on all sides) summarizing new facts gained along with your critical thoughts on what was shown. Essays must include a total word count noted at the end (with 750 words minimum).
Saudi Arabia’s Uncertain Future
Geography Assignment Help You must answer question 1 completely. Then, using “Strongly Agree,” “Agree,” “Disagree,” or “Strongly Disagree” respond to either statement 2 or 3. Be sure to use support your position using information from the text.
1) Explain what is meant by the “country is going to have to find a different path in order to succeed in the 21st century”?
2) The United States should insist on transparency, accountability and good governance in Saudi Arabia Vision 2030.
3) Young adults have a responsibility to be key agents for social change in the Middle East.
Please address 1 question from Topic A and 1 question from Topic B below:
Topic A: Internal Turmoil
Given history in the region, do you believe a two-state solution is possible? Why or why not?
Is settlement occupation of the West Bank the biggest obstacle in reaching an agreement between the two groups?
Topic B: Outside Intervention
3. The U.S-Israel relationship has been criticized extensively at home and abroad. Do you think the US-Israel relationship should be maintained, why or why not?
4. Would reaching an equitable agreed upon and respected land division be a landmark model for global peace?