Be sure to follow MLA formatting when writing your article. Include a works cited page and in-text citations.
Write in your best prose style and ensure all of your paragraphs are carefully organized.
As always, review your text to ensure that it contains no mechanical (spelling, capitalization, grammar, punctuation) errors.
Submit the following to the assignment dropbox for grading:your feature article
your viewpoints media
Evaluation of Methodologies Assignment/Buy Homework Help persuasive essay help
This week, you will:
- Discuss both qualitative and quantitative methodologies by articulating the pros and cons of each approach, as well as the triangulation process.
- Discuss the rationale for the selection of any of the methodologies you plan to use for the project evaluation, such as surveys, interviews, observations, or archival data. You should also be certain to include within your discussion how these methodologies (and the data collected) will assist in the evaluation of your program.
- Provide sample questions (quantitative or qualitative) used for your program evaluation.
- Revise the previous sections of the paper from Weeks 1 and 2 and incorporate suggested revisions and updates. Get Political Science help today
Processes Involved In Analyzing Research Data Assignment | Top Essay Writing persuasive essay help
In order to make decisions about the value of any research study for practice, it is important to understand the general processes involved in analyzing research data.
By now, you have examined enough research studies to be aware that there are some common ways that data are reported and summarized in research studies. For example, the sample is often described by numbers of participants and by certain characteristics of those participants that help us determine how representative the sample is of a population. The information about the sample is commonly reported in tables and graphs, making use of frequency distributions, measures of central tendency, and dispersion. Information about the variables (or concepts) of interest when quantified are also reported in similar manner.
Although the actual data analysis takes place after data have been collected, from the initial planning of a research study, the researcher needs to have an awareness of the types of questions that can be answered by particular data analysis techniques.
For this Discussion, review the case study entitled “Social Work Research: Measuring Group Success.” Consider the data analysis described in that case. Recall the information presented in the earlier chapters of your text about formulating research questions to inform a hypotheses or open-ended exploration of an issue.
Post an explanation of the types of descriptive and/or inferential statistics you might use to analyze the data gathered in the case study. Also explain how the statistics you identify can guide you in evaluating the applicability of the study’s findings for your own practice as a social worker. Please use the resources to support your answer.
Yegidis, B. L., Weinbach, R. W., & Myers, L. L. (2018). Research methods for social workers (8th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson.
Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., & Brocksen S. M. (Eds.). (2014). Social work case studies: Foundation year. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader]. Get Psychology homework help today
Health Care Statistics Assignment/Buy Homework Help persuasive essay help
Use the Internet to search for a healthcare issue which used health care statistics to identify, evaluate, or cure a medical process or illness.
Discuss what specific data was used, how the data was collected, and what the long term value is from this statistical analysis. Get Political Science help today
Info Security Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
1. Describe the primary goal of the COBIT Framework.
2. Describe the major objective of the Controls area
3. Explain how you use the P09 Control Objectives to organize identified IT risks, threats, and vulnerabilities so you can then manage and remediate the risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in a typical IT infrastructure.
In order to receive full credit for the initial discussion post, you must include at least two citations (APA) from academic resources (i.e. the textbook, U of Cumberlands Library resources, etc.). Get Business and Finance homework help today
Political Parties Assignment/Buy Homework Help persuasive essay help
Your family has always been very politically active. From a young age, you have been politically aware. When you were young, you worked with your parents as they supported their political party and you even helped during campaigns for the candidates your parents supported. In college, you were a leader of the organization on campus that was part of the political party you supported.
This could have been the Young Democrats or the Young Republicans or any college group that supported the political party of your choice. Until your exposure at college, you always supported the same political party as your parents, but then your views began to change and you developed your own ideas, ideals and expectations. While you continued to remain politically active, you have become more and more disillusioned with the current major and third parties and movements on the political scene, having studied all thoroughly. You have come to be completely discouraged by the state of the political process as it pertains to political parties. In your opinion, none of the major or third parties truly represents the best interests of the citizens, and you have decided to create your own political party.
Directions. In a 4-5 page Microsoft Word document, include the following:
- Name your political party and evaluate why you have chosen that name.
- Create a symbol for your political party and explain why you have chosen that symbol.
- Create a slogan for your political party and justify why you have chosen that slogan.
- Develop a platform for your political party. A platform is a written outline and explanation of what your party believes in and why. Your party can be a single-issue party, an ideological party, a splinter party, or a regular broad based political party. Your platform must have at least four positions under the following topics. Summarize each platform position.
- Social Issues
- Domestic Issues
- Foreign Policy
- Design a brochure or one-page flyer for your political party that you would hand out to voters to introduce and explain your party. In this flyer you want to include the essentials of what your party stands for, points of your platform, and the benefits of joining your party.
- Project what demographic groups would vote for your political party and why. What demographic groups will your political party reach out to and seek support from?
- Predict what regions of the country will support your political party and why? Or, what regions of country will your party win? Justify your claims.
- Compare the areas of support with those of other political parties.
- What main idea or belief is your political party based upon? Why? For example, in the 2008 election, the Democrats focused a lot on the economy and the war in Iraq. Get Political Science help today
Serial Killing Assignment | Top Essay Writing persuasive essay help
Research a news report of a serial killing from either a standard national or local newspaper or broadcast station.
Read or watch the report with the myths of a serial killer in mind.
1-2 pages short paper apa format that briefly summarizes the chosen news account of a serial killing. Using the serial killer myths. Get Psychology homework help today
Article Review Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
Choose an article on Project Management and summarize it in one page.
The summary should include:
Summary of the article
Critique of the article (did you like it)
Why you chose the article?
Is Project Management something you are interested in as a career?Get Business and Finance homework help today
Writing Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
In order to complete assignment #2 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #2). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. The assignment must be a minimum of 1-full page in length with a minimum of 2 – outside sources. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source.
In 1-2 pages, compare and contrast the following types of E-Commerce applications:
· Open Source
IMPORTANT: Make sure to provide at least one example of each and discuss at least 3 major functions for each type.
This assignment is a summative assessment for Course Objective 1.
Assignment Rubric ( 100 Points)
Synthesis of Concepts
Writing Standards – APA format
20Get Applied Science homework help today
Enron Scandal Assignment | College Homework Help persuasive essay help
I need 2 – 3 pages ( 3 pages is the maximum) paper with bibliography.
Class – Federal TaxtionGet Computer Science homework help today
Couple And Family Therapy Planning Assignment | Top Essay Writing persuasive essay help
For the “Family, Marriage and Couples Therapy Movie/TV Experience” project, I choose to focus on Victor Newman and Nikki Newman from The Young and The Restless.
The assessment is a couples or family assessment. Stay focused on what couple or family you will use and what their presenting problem is to bring them into counseling.
Be specific and clear and use references with everything you do (the information is coming from someplace).
1) Pick 1 movie or “binge” watch a TV show (at least 6 -8 episodes) related to Couples and Family & list the movie with a reference or list shows with title if available. Please read attachment instructions. Get Psychology homework help today