The effectiveness of wet cupping (Hijamah) in persistent nonspecific low back pain.
a systematic review of clinical randomized trials.
• P: patients with PNSLBP
• I: wet cupping therapy
• C: comparison with sham treatment or any other conventional treatment
• O: pain
Background 1200 words
• LBP is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that affect about 38 percent of the general population at least once a year.in addition, in 80 percent of all patients, the symptoms cannot be ascribed to a specific etiological or neurological cause. Therefore, the condition is referred to as nonspecific low back pain (NSLBP).
• Increasing number of research underpin the effects of wet cupping in low back pain. However, empirical studies are required to confirm the efficiency of cupping therapy.
• Therefore, the aim of this review was to examine the efficacy of wet cupping treatment in persistent non-specific low back pain
• several systematic reviews on cupping have been published in different medical conditions such as low back pain, hypertension, herpes zoster, pain, headache, and stroke rehabilitation or all medical condition.
• reviews should separate wet and dry cupping trials in systematic reviews due to the difference in their application. (I could not find difference in terms of effect to support my claim)
• so, one of my justifications is due to the religious value of wet cupping in Islamic countries especially in the middle east.
• Recent reviews about wet cupping had poor quality and low criticality, due to the limited search of database, and high risk of bias.
• I need more reason for justification because they are several systematic reviews about the cupping the
all the systematic review of wet cupping for low back pain
mentioned three RCT
I found they are 4 RCTs
• The objective of the systematic review to decide if wet cupping is effective in alleviating the pain for patients with persistent nonspecific low back pain
• The primary outcome is pain ,and it must be measured by
• Visual Analogue Scale (VAS),
• McGill Present Pain Index (PPI), and
• Oswestry Pain Disability Index (ODI)
• other validated tool for pain measurement mention pain score.
• PRISMA guidelines for systematic review.
• Randomized Clinical Trials (RCTs) that used wet cupping alone or combined with other therapy compared Any Various analgesic treatment for the control group including physical activity, brochures for home exercise, acetaminophen, NSAIDs, opioids, spinal manipulation exercises, and bed rest.
• men and women ages 16 years or older with persistent, nonspecific low back pain
• back pain for at least 4 weeks with no identifiable etiology.
• All studies focused on wet cupping as the intervention therapy
• Pain was analyzed by a validated tool
Study exclusion criteria
• Studies were excluded if they were using
• dry cupping,
• uncontrolled clinical trials
• Wet cupping compering to any type of cupping therapy
• case reports
• Studies not published in English.
• 2 independent reviewers
• The Following Information will be extracted:
• first author’s name and publication date, study design, sample size
• characteristics of participants (gender,
• descriiption of wet cupping duration, frequency, and anatomical cupping sites.
• primary outcomes main results
• author’s conclusion, and adverse/undesirable or side effects of the intervention.
Risk of bias tools
• The following electronic data base were searched from 2009 until the end of 2021
• Pedro, Cochran library, ResearchGate, Scopus, PubMed, ProQuest, and sciences medicine.
• For aboard search I used Cupping, hijamah, back pain, nonspecific, and persistent
not to miss any relevant studies
• Narrative synthesis.
Must be Harvard style
I will upload an example of a proposal
and a draft that I wrote and I forget to put references might help you
Answer the four following questions: 1. Discuss an example of services provided by both the Federal and state governments. Essay
Answer the four following questions:
1. Discuss an example of services provided by both the Federal and state governments. How are they related and how do they interact?
2.Discuss the issue of voting rights and restrictions from a state perspective?
3.Discuss the issue of voting rights and restrictions from a Federal perspective?
4.How do states compete and cooperate in the attraction and retention of business and industry?
Organize each of your initial question responses in the following manner:
a. Identify the question you are responding to.
b. Your response should be in a paragraph style and contain at least 50 words.
Use the following textbooks for references if possible however i don’t have a copy of these books:
The Politics of Intergovernmental Relations, Third Edition, 2016
Elizabeth Frederickson, Stephanie L. Witt and David C. Nice
Intergovernmental Relations in Transition: Reflections and Directions, 2018
Carl W. Stenberg and David K. Hamilton, editors
Sir Richard Branson, a British business magnate, entrepreneur, investor, and author, who, in the 1970s founded the Virgin group
Sir Richard Branson, a British business magnate, entrepreneur, investor, and author, who, in the 1970s founded the Virgin group (which includes Virgin Records and Virgin Galactic), which today controls more than 400 companies in various fields, once said about learning “You dont learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” In a similar statement, Bruce Lee, martial arts instructor, actor, director, and philosopher, stated “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; We must do”.
In your analysis, illustrate how these two quotations and concepts reflect the protagonists life and experiences.
-Must be in MLA format
-Must have textual support quotations (in EVERY paragraph)
-minimum of 5 paragraphs
Define the following approaches to leadership : skills, behavioral, situational approaches and their major components such as personal skills
Writing Assignment Help
Define the following approaches to leadership : skills, behavioral, situational approaches and their major components such as personal skills or kinds of behaviors.
Define leadership style. Must include two APA references from the text book.
No cover page needed.
Northouse, P. G. (2021). Leadership (9th Edition). SAGE Publications, Inc. (US). VitalSource
You will find Chapters 3,4 and 5 useful.
INF220 IS Principles
Kyle Wong, our guest speaker, speaks to how his organization integrated differentiation, innovation, and the Internet to gain competitive advantage (INF220 Week Two Information Systems – For Competitive Advantage (Links to an external site.)). Using Michael Porter’s Model of Competitive Advantage, analyze how you feel Pixlee uses information systems for its customers’ competitive advantage. Hint: See the Competitive Advantage Strategies in the “Business Use of Information Systems” chart in the Weekly Lecture. Give examples to illustrate your answer. Provide justification and citations for your points.
Read the following story and answer the four questions below at least 50 word response per question> Bill, an
Read the following story and answer the four questions below at least 50 word response per question>
Bill, an IT supervisor for 5 years at Acme Roadrunner Data (ARD) (not a real company) is returning with his work laptop from a month long vacation with his wife in Asia. They couple visited Thailand, Vietnam, China, and South Korea. To stretch 15 days of accrued vacation into the month that he needed, Bill taking advantage of the time difference and ARD’s telecommuting policies, would log on and do his work remotely knowing that he could get a full day’s work done in 3-4 hours. He used local hotel and coffee shop Wi-Fi and ARD’s VPN. With work finished he would join his wife sightseeing. Upon his return to the USA Bill is stopped in customs. They ask to see his laptop which Bill hands over reluctantly. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) turns it on and asks Bill for his password. Bill because of his supervisor role has a master password that gives him access to almost all the systems that ARD has. He uses this same password for the laptop which contains a master copy of the ARD’s proprietary software and user data which is encrypted with the same password.
Bill believes that he will be fired if he gives CBP access to such sensitive company information and refuses. Protesting his rights as an American citizen he asks why they want access to his laptop. CBP says that they are cracking down on the importation of child pornography and searching people coming from SE Asia where the problem is rampant. They go on to say that unless they are given access Bill and his wife will be detained in a CBP holding facility. Complicating matters is that fact that Bill and his wife took some risqué photos together with their digital SLR. Having run out of room on their SD card and not trusting such photos to the cloud, Bill stored them temporarily on his laptop until he could get home. Bill uses his one phone call to call the ARD Legal Department. After several days in detention with an ARD corporate lawyer present Bill gives up his password to CBP. After thoroughly examining the laptop and its files, including the encrypted ones the laptop is returned by CBP to Bill and he and his wife are released.
Q1: BEFORE, What should have been the company policy/policies before this situation that would have prevented it? (Think creatively but also practically)
Q2: DURING, How should ARD, corporate legal, and Bill be handling this situation?
Q3: AFTER, Now that this has happened, how should ARD handle the situation with Bill? What new policies should be implemented (circle back to Q1)? What went right for Bill in this Scenario? How might Bill have better handled the situation? What were Bill’s mistakes?
Q4: SPIRITUALLY, Imagine that you are Bill’s boss, what would be an ethical and Biblical way for you to deal to deal with Bill’s situation?