Use at least one scholarly source other than your textbook to connect your response to national guidelines and evidence-based research in support of your ideas.
Use proper APA format to cite and reference sources.
** separate the two topics into two separate documents , please and thank you **
A: Discuss the development of new drugs in the United States as compared to other countries, and evaluate the pharmacoeconomic issues that lead to high prescription costs in the United States. Address the new drug development process in the US and compare it to other countries. Address the reasons behind the time and cost of new drug development in the US.
B: There are several drug classifications (e.g., benzodiazepines, ACE inhibitors). Choose a classification and one drug within that classification, and discuss the pharmacological aspects of this particular drug. Give examples of how and when this drug is used. Chose one specific drug from any drug class. Address the drug’s common indications, dosage, administration methods, mechanism of action, common adverse effects, and contraindications.
Good morning, I have a paper due next week. The details are found in the attached document and also EssayGood morning,
I have a paper due next week. The details are found in the attached document and also below this message. This paper will be submitted through turnitin and can only have a maximum of 15 percent similarity. The paper also has to have 8 references and all has to be legitimate sources such as .org, .edu etc. Please let me know if you need access to the book. I can share it via google drive or I can screenshot some pages. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
Create a patient-centered care report applying the outcomes of the Population Health Improvement Initiative (PHII). Your report will beNursing Assignment Help Create a patient-centered care report applying the outcomes of the Population Health Improvement Initiative (PHII). Your report will be based on the scenario presented in the Evidence-Based Health Evaluation and Application media piece.
Master’s-level nurses need to be able to think critically about the evidence, outcomes data, and other relevant information they encounter throughout their daily practice. Often the evidence or information that a nurse encounters, researches, or studies is not presented in the exact context of that nurse’s practice. A key skill of the master’s-level nurse is to be able to transfer evidence from the context in which it was presented and apply it to a different context in order to maximize the benefit to patients in that new context.
For this assessment, you will base your report on the scenario presented in the Evidence-Based Health Evaluation and Application media piece. Some of the writing you completed and exported from the media piece can constitute your prewriting and inform the development of your final submission. Further, even though the media piece was framed within one type of care setting, you can extrapolate the situation into another care setting that is more relevant to you. You will still be able to apply community outcomes data to an individual patient or case.
For this assessment, you will apply the outcomes of the Population Health Improvement Initiative (PHII) to a patient-centered care report. The bullet points below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure that your report addresses all of the bullets below, at minimum. You may also want to read the Patient-Centered Care Report Scoring Guide and Guiding Questions: Patient-Centered Care Report [DOCX] to better understand how each criterion will be assessed:
• Evaluate the outcomes of a population health improvement initiative.
• Propose strategies for improving the outcomes of the population health improvement plan, or ensuring that all outcomes are being addressed, based on the best available evidence.
• Develop an individualized personal care approach that incorporates lessons learned from a population health improvement initiative.
• Justify the value and relevance of evidence used as the basis for your personal care approach to your patient.
• Propose a framework that could be used to evaluate desired outcomes of your approach to personalizing care for your patients and areas that could be applied to similar situations and patients in the future.
• Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
• Integrate relevant sources to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using APA style.
Example assessment: You may use the Patient-Centered Care Report Example [DOCX] to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
APA Resources: You may use the APA Style Paper Tutorial [DOCX] and the APA Style Paper Template [DOCX] to ensure your assessment is formatted in appropriate APA style.
• Length of submission: 4–6 double-spaced, typed pages. Your report should be succinct yet substantive.
• Number of references: Cite a minimum of 3–5 sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your evaluation, recommendations, and plans.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the course competencies through the following assessment scoring guide criteria:
• Competency 1: Apply evidence-based practice to plan patient-centered care.
o Develop an individualized personal care approach that incorporates lessons learned from a population health improvement initiative.
• Competency 2: Apply evidence-based practice to design interventions to improve population health.
o Propose strategies for improving the outcomes of a population health improvement plan, or ensuring that all outcomes are being addressed, based on the best available evidence.
• Competency 3: Evaluate outcomes of evidence-based interventions.
o Evaluate the outcomes of a population health improvement initiative.
o Propose a framework that could be used to evaluate desired outcomes of an approach to personalizing care for patients and areas that could be applied to similar situations and patients in the future.
• Competency 4: Evaluate the value and relative weight of available evidence upon which to make a clinical decision.
o Justify the value and relevance of evidence used as the basis for a personal care approach to a patient.
• Competency 5: Synthesize evidence-based practice and academic research to communicate effective solutions.
o Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
o Integrate relevant sources to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using APA style.
MN 580 and MN 581 Uni9 Seminar SummaryOPTION 2 – ALTERNATIVE ASSIGNMENT: REFLECTIVE ASSIGNMENTWhile listening to this week’s archived Seminar, complete a reflective document. You may write the assignment in a bulleted list format OR paragraph format. APA style is not required.
The main topics discussed.
Sub-topics and/or subsequent classroom discussion.
Points you found of interest.
Any additional reflections or suggestions.
Keep in mind that your instructor is available should you have any questions on the Seminar content. Submit your alternative assignment to the Seminar Dropbox.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service