1. What is your understanding of a value chain and its relationship with the supply chain? Select a big-box retailer and explain/depict its supply chain, value chain, and extended value chain.
2. Explain electronic procurement and just-in-time purchasing. Also, briefly explain how electronic procurement tools can benefit just-in-time purchasing.
3. Discuss the differences and key objectives for the following:
– involving purchasing after completion of the new product development process
– involving purchasing throughout the new product development process
1. What is you own perception of “paternalism” in medical practice? 2. Develop your own Model for patient care.
1. What is you own perception of “paternalism” in medical practice?
2. Develop your own Model for patient care. What would the (insert your name here) Model of care consist of? What would your facility look like and how does it embrace ethical principles? Which ones and in what way? What cultural conflicts do you imagine and how would you correct them?
3. Read the Case of Kelly Beth’s Mother. Respond to the three questions listed at the top of page 277.
Morrison EE. Ethics in Health Administration: A Practical Approach for Decision Makers. 3rd ed. Burlington, MA: Jones
Management Assignment Help Please answer the following question:
Use an example (or multiple examples) to demonstrate the difference(s) between strategies for
managing incremental innovation and strategies for managing radical innovation.
An excellent paper shall demonstrate coherent logical thinking, deliver deep insights, and be free of language problems.
Avoid bullet points, which will fragment the flow of the essay and make it difficult for me to examine the coherence of your logical progression.
The maximum length is two pages (double-spaced, 12-point font, 1-inch margin). Usually a paper that receives a “4” or “5” needs to be at least 1.5 pages long to balance concise argumentation and sufficient elaboration.
This week’s readings will identify and describe the three phases of the purchasing process (pre-purchase, purchase, and post-purchase). You will be able to distinguish among the types of purchase for consumers and for businesses (convenience purchases, shopping purchases, and specialty purchases versus straight rebuy, modified rebuy, or a new buy). Students will also understand the role of sensation and perception; learning, memory, and emotions; motivation; and attitudes and decision making in the purchasing process (i.e., consumer behavior), as well as, how culture affects these decisions. From a managerial perspective, the readings will help students to understand how the purchase processes are similar and how the level of consumer involvement depends upon the type of purchase. All five senses of human beings—sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste—can be used to attract their attention to a particular brand, but the extent to which consumers are attracted also depends on various other factors such as social class, age cohort, gender, ethnicity, and country culture.
provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
New businesses are frequently launched as a means to address a current glitch in the industry. Pick an industry and identify a typical customer problem. What changes could you make to enter that industry and enhance customer satisfaction (and be profitable)?
Run a taste sample . Compare Pepsi vs. Coke, or bottled water vs. tap, or an expensive bottle of wine vs. the boxed stuff. Discuss participants’ level of knowledge and surprise.