1. What are some effective ways you can incorporate student collaboration technologies like Padlet or Flipgrid in your classroom?
2.What collaboration technologies do you utilize with your colleagues and classmates? How can you utilize these technologies to facilitate student collaboration?
3. What questions, comments, or concerns do you have regarding student collaboration technologies? Would these tools work at all grade levels? Why or why not?
Texas Mccombs mba program will help you realize your professional aspirations
I have a bachelor’s degree and I am currently working as a software engineer( data engineer) trying to get into the texas Mccombs MBA program. Mccombs courses like project management, leading people
Writing Improvement – Conversational / Professional
You may use any word processing or text editing software to compose your responses, but you
must adhere to the following guidelines:
Your responses should include the concepts presented in this chapter.
Revise the following sentences to make the tone conversational yet professional. Provide TWO examples for each.
1. Pertaining to your request, the above-referenced items (printer toner and supplies)
are being sent to your Oakdale office, as per your telephone conversation of April 1.
2. Kindly inform the undersigned whether or not your representative will be making a
visitation in the near future.
3. It’s totally awesome that we still got the contract, like, after the customer amped up
his demands, but our manager pushed back.
4. BTW, dude, we’ve had some slippage in the schedule but don’t have to dump
everything and start from ground zero.
5. To facilitate ratification of this agreement, your negotiators urge that the
membership respond in the affirmative.
6. R head honcho wz like totally raggety bkuz I wz sick n stuff n mist the team meet.
Writing Improvement “You” view
Writing Assignment Help Revise the following sentences to emphasize the perspective of the audience and the “you” view.
Provide TWO examples for each.
1. To help us process your order with our new database software, we need you to go to
our Web site and fill out the customer information required.
2. Under a new policy, reimbursement of travel expenses will be restricted to those
related to work only.
3. To avoid suffering the kinds of monetary losses experienced in the past, our credit
union now prohibits the cashing of double-endorsed checks presented by our
4. We are pleased to announce an arrangement with HP that allows us to offer
discounted computers in the student bookstore.
5. We are pleased to announce that you have been approved to enroll in our
management trainee program.
6. Our warranty goes into effect only when we have received the product’s registration
card from the purchaser.
7. Unfortunately, the computer and telephone systems will be down Thursday
afternoon for upgrades to improve both systems.
8. As part of our company effort to be friendly to the environment, we are asking all
employees to reduce paper consumption by communicating by e-mail and avoiding
Instructions on how to complete this initial discussion post are as follows: Your local resource (Connecticut) : Focus on
Instructions on how to complete this initial discussion post are as follows: Your local resource (Connecticut) : Focus on one of your local geology resources (i.e. fossil fuel resources, mining, water, soil, wind, solar, hydroelectric, etc) and answer three questions about the resource:
How is this resource currently being used in your area? Be specific! Find data on your resource using at least one reliable (scholarly or government) resource.
What are the environmental effects due to the use of this resource in your area? Be specific! Find data on your resource using at least one reliable (scholarly or government) resource.
How can we mitigate any negative effects that might be caused due to the use of this resource in your area? Be specific! Find data on your resource using at least one reliable (scholarly or government) resource.
Make sure to properly cite all of your sources in APA format. Your initial post needs to be at least 500 words in length.
*Make sure to properly cite your scholarly sources in APA format.
Business Comm. Writing Improvement
Revise the following sentences to make them more positive. Give TWO examples for each, when possible.
1. Customers are ineligible for the 10 percent discount unless they show their
2. Titan Insurance Company will not process any claim not accompanied by
documented proof from a physician showing that the injuries were treated.
3. If you fail to comply with each requirement, you will not receive your $50 rebate.
4. We must withhold remuneration until you complete the job satisfactorily.
5. Although you apparently failed to consult the mounting instructions for your
Miracle Wheatgrass Extractor, we are enclosing a set of clamps to fasten the device
to a table. A new set of instructions is enclosed.
6. Your application cannot be processed because you neglected to insert your