PowerPoint taskPowerpoint presentation of 5 slides discussing the advantages of sanitation. Brief sentences on the slides. Rely more on the pictorials. So make it colorful and that it can attract an audience. Font size 30 in the font of your choice. However make sure it is visible to an audience.
Go to Module 0 and watch the video- “What it Means to be a Child of an Immigrant” byGo to Module 0 and watch the video- “What it Means to be a Child of an Immigrant” by Michael Rain. (1 point)
Journal #5 (Module 3, Lesson 1, Chapter 13) Title: Application of Social Psychology to Current Issues Instructions: Choose atWriting Assignment Help Journal #5 (Module 3, Lesson 1, Chapter 13)
Title: Application of Social Psychology to Current Issues
Instructions: Choose at least one concept from Chapter 13 (e.g., cognitive dissonance, conformity and social norms, obedience, prejudice, prosocial or antisocial relations) and apply it to a current issue (e.g., racism, the pandemic, politics, climate change). Describe how the concept applies to understanding or improving the current issue.
For full points, your journal must be at least 100 words and submitted as Word document or pdf. Please see the Due Dates document for deadlines.
*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION. Discussion Thread: Quantitative Methods Strengths and Weaknesses INSTRUCTIONS What are the strengths and*INSTRUCTIONS ALSO UPLOADED IN FILES SECTION.
Discussion Thread: Quantitative Methods Strengths and Weaknesses
What are the strengths and weaknesses of using quantitative methods in public administration? How can academicians use data analysis to inform public decisions and educate public leaders on the application of quantitative methods?
• Length of assignment is minimum 750 words
not including title page, reference page, and any appendices.
• Format of assignment: CURRENT APA format with 1-inch margins, 12-pt. Times New Roman font, and must include a title page and reference page.
• Must include a Biblical perspective in this paper and cite at least one Biblical reference.
• Number of citations: Minimum 11 –
o 1 Required texts indicated below, Holy Bible, plus 9 Required Readings indicated below. Writer may choose additional scholarly sources they find relevant to the topic, published in the last 5 years.
o Scholarly sources must fully support your assertions and conclusions. These must be cited in accordance with CURRENT APA guidelines.
• Acceptable sources: Use scholarly sources only. No websites, podcasts, dictionaries,
encyclopedias, or magazines. Peer reviewed journal articles, dissertations, and
• Rubric Attached.
REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS for citations/references:
1. Chapters 1, 3
You will write and submit a research paper that analyzes an organization and the various aspects of organizational psychologyYou will write and submit a research paper that analyzes an organization and the various aspects of organizational psychology as studied throughout the course. You must select a publicly traded organization to be the foundation for this research paper. You will apply knowledge acquired in the course to explore and analyze the role organizational psychology plays in the chosen organization. The research paper should be 1,200 to 1,500 words in length, follow APA formatting style, and include the following six sections.
Research Paper Sections
1. Field of Industrial/Organizational Psychology: What is industrial/organizational psychology?
2. Job Analysis and Evaluation Methods: What type(s) of job analysis and evaluation methods are employed within the chosen organization?
3. Employee Selection: Recruiting and Interviewing: What methods and practices does the organization employ in recruiting potential employees? What interviewing techniques does the organization use in selection of new hires?
4. Performance Management and Employee Evaluation: How does the organization conduct employee evaluations and manage performance?
5. Employee Training and Development: What kinds of employee training and/or development opportunities does the organization offer?
6. Employee Motivation and Satisfaction: What methods and practices does the organization employ to increase employee motivation and job satisfaction?
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service