responses to discussion postsThese are 4 discussion posts that I need responded to. Each response has to be 400 words.
You must point out how well the other student did their discussion post in the introduction of your response. Also expound the points in the students post and also include more info on the points. Has to include 2 journal articles in the references and cite them in APA7.
Management QuestionManagement Assignment Help In this assignment, select 2 advertisements within the same industry (e.g., YouTube, newspaper, TV, or radio). Write a 5-page analysis of each advertisement for your marketing report based upon the following criteria:
Describe the message conveyed about its brand.
Is it consistent with the brand’s message throughout all of the media? How?
Did you learn anything new about the brand by looking at the different channels?
How does this view influence your perception of the brand?
How can you improve the brand’s messaging?
What would you change to promote the brand further?
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
Length: 4 pages minimum
Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
BA508 Multiple Choice Questions1. Law enforcement officials and courts use remedies to deter and punish criminal conduct.True or False
2. The time allowed for one party to sue another and other rules for conducting civil lawsuits, appeals, and the enforcement of judgments are examples of procedural laws.True or False
3. Which of the following is a similarity between courts in common law nations and courts in civil law nations?A. The courts have the authority to make laws.B.The courts decide the facts in disputed cases.C. The judges do not feel obligatedtofollow precedents.D.The judges do not play a role in determining law or its meaning.E. The judges do not feel obligated to follow prior judicial decisions.
4. Which of the following best describes the concept of corporate governance?A. The legal rules that protect owners’ property interests in corporations and regulate corporate agents.B. The legal rules for how businesses can compete to acquire ownership in new resources.C. The regulations for the transfer of ownership in certain profit-making opportunities.D. The legal rules controlling how owners use their resources when creating pollution.E. The legal right to exclude others from one’s property.
5. From the options provided below, identify the most significant social force in the modern nation.A. CultureB. ReligionC. TradeD. Economic tiesE. Law
Read the overview below and complete the activities that follow.
Distinguishing Ethical TheoriesEthics can be looked at from a variety of viewpoints. Two primary categories of ethics are presented in the text as well as multiple theories that fit within these categories. When contemplating a personal or business decision, it is important to be able to recognize how that decision will affect not only the decision maker but also any applicable stakeholders.
Your understanding of how rules, strategies and decisions reflect ethical policy is crucial in the contemporary business world.
CONCEPT REVIEW:The two principal systems that followed in Western civilization are formalism and consequentialism. Each system features a number of ethical theories. Recognizing the theory being utilized allows an individual or business to best understand the ramifications of their act.
Read the statements, put each item into the most specifically correct spot, each category should contain 2 statements
Lying is wrongVeil of IgnoranceEqual Opportunity Focus on the common goodThe end justifies the meansModern economic theoryLying itself is unethical Good intentThou shalt not stealThe golden rule
Formalism Kent Duty Ethics Social Contract Theory Utilitarianism Consequentialism
7. For a utilitarians, the __________.A. individual rights of a person are integral to analyzing the morality of actionsB. common good is of the least importanceC. duty-based approach is the basis of every moral actionD. ethical focus is on the self-worth of an individualE. end justifies the means
8. Formalism judges actions by usefulness and the likelihood that they will cause overall harm to society.True or False
9. _____ is a duty-based approach to ethics that defines a particular act as absolutely right or absolutely wrong, regardless of the situation or circumstances.A. Hedonism B. AbsolutismC. FormalismD. ConsequentialismE. Libertinism
10. Many ethical values are not enforced by the state, and many laws do not address ethical concerns.True or False
Read the overview below and complete the activities that follow.
Recognizing Criminal ConductYou are a deputy attorney general/district attorney. The following fact situation has been brought to you and you must decide which criminal charges are appropriate to file against the defendants.
CONCEPT REVIEW:Analyzing the fact situation will require an understanding of the elements which constitute the various crimes that may apply.
Case AnalysisRead the case below and answer the questions that follow.
Karla has found herself out of work and with no marketable job skills. She is a former beauty contest winner and had been employed as a receptionist at a local bank. Her roommate Jackie works as a kindergarten teacher but her salary is too small to pay 100% of the costs for rent and food. Karla knows that the bank president, Michael, keeps $10,000 in his home so she decides to steal that money. Knowing that Michael will be away for the weekend, she goes to his home, picks the lock on his backdoor and enters his home. In his bedroom she finds his safe but cannot open it. It is also too heavy for her to carry out. Frustrated, she simply leaves without taking anything.
Now desperate for money, she runs into Barbara and Pamela, two former friends from her beauty pageant days. They too are jobless and unmarketable. They develop a plan to rob Karla’s former boss on August 8th. The plan includes the purchase of masks and the use of a gun, though they intend it for show and won’t even load it. On August 7th, Barbara purchases the masks and Pamela visits an old boyfriend and while there, steals his pistol. On August 8th, Pamela steals a car making the driver hand over the keys by flashing the gun in his face. The car will be used for transportation to Michael’s home and for the getaway. They intend to sell the car to a chop shop the next day.
When the three of them arrive at Michael’s house, they see the FBI is there discussing bank security and that there are six agents on the premises. Karla, Barbara, and Pamela abandon their plan and go back to Karla’s apartment. Karla hides the masks and gun in a box under her bed and takes the car to the chop shop to get whatever cash she can. When she returns, she splits the money with Pamela and Barbara and they decide to go their separate ways never to see each other again.
That afternoon, while vacuuming the apartment, Jackie sees the box with the masks and gun. Later, while watching the news, she sees footage of three persons in a car outside Michael’s home, sitting in a car and wearing masks similar to those under Karla’s bed. The news anchor says that the police are investigating and anyone with information regarding the three should call the authorities. Without speaking to Karla, she retrieves the box and incinerates the masks and gun to protect her friend.
When Karla entered Michael’s home to steal his money, she was guilty of _____.A. larcenyB. embezzlementC. conspiracyD. burglaryE. robbery
12. When Jackie incinerates the masks and gun, she is guilty of _____.A. larcenyB. obstruction of justice and being an accessory after the fact being an accessory after the fact onlyC. obstruction of justice onlyD. conspiracy
13. Who is directly guilty of the crime of robbery?A. Pamela for stealing the gun, but not for stealing the carB. Pamela, for stealing the gun and the carC. Karla, for breaking into Michael’s homeD. Pamela for stealing the car, but not for stealing the gunE. Jackie, for incinerating the masks and gun without Karla’s permission
14. Which of the following is not an overt act which might support a conspiracy to steal from Michael?A. Stealing the gunB. Buying the masksC. Hiding the masks and gun under the bedD. Stealing the carE. Driving to Michael’s home
15. Has a conspiracy been committed?A. Yes. All of the necessary elements have occurred.B. No. They never entered Michael’s home and nothing was stolen, so no crime was committed.C. No. The plan was abandoned before an overt act occurred.D. Yes. The conspiracy was an actionable crime the moment they began discussing the theft.E. No. A conspiracy requires more than three (3) people.
16. Who is directly guilty of the crime of larceny?A. Jackie, for incinerating the masks and gun without Karla’s permissionB. Karla, for breaking into Michael’s homeC. Pamela, for stealing the gun and the carD. Pamela for stealing the gun, but not for stealing the carE. Pamela for stealing the car, but not for stealing the gun
17. The American concept of a jury trial contemplates a jury drawn from a fair cross-section of the community.True or False18. Which of the following statements is true of a conspiracy?A. A conspiracy requires a formal agreement among the members.B. All members of a conspiracy must plan all the details of the unlawful scheme.C. A person cannot be convicted of conspiracy if he or she did not know all the details of the unlawful scheme.D. To convict, the evidence must prove that the defendant willfully became a member of the conspiracy.E. A conspiracy exists when a person plans and commits a crime singlehandedly.
19. Which of the following protects persons from unwarranted intrusions on their privacy by requiring the police to obtain a court order called a search warrant?A. The Fifth AmendmentB. The Eighth AmendmentC. The Fourth AmendmentD. The Fourteenth AmendmentE. The Sixth Amendment
20. Some laws provide that _______ conduct is a crime even though the one doing the act does not intend to do harm.A. willful B. recklessC. knowingD. intentional
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service