Think about what type of content is appropriate or not in games. Many people are concerned about 1) violence and 2) representation of women or misogyny.
For some examples of violence in games, please watch the 5 minute TRAILER from the documentary “Game Over: Gender, Race, and Violence in Video Games”.
Game Over — Gender, Race
After reading the article, please answer the following in a 12-point Times New Roman, 1-inch uniform margins, double spaced
After reading the article, please answer the following in a 12-point Times New Roman, 1-inch uniform margins, double spaced APA format and include one scholarly source paper. Answer all five question, only the first one is required to be a certain length.
1. Indicate what you learned from the article. (approximately 250 words)
2. Define what “quality in the imaging sciences” means to you.
3. How will you/can you apply the content from the Kruskal paper in the workplace?
4. What specific initiatives have you seen targeted in the workplace (if applicable)? Were the approaches effective (why/why not)?
5. Do you have an interest in contributing to imaging quality initiatives? If so, how will you go about doing this?
please relate it to my position as a manager in radiology.
Please respond to the following questions in a minimum of 350 words for all of the questions total (you
Religion and Theology Assignment Help Please respond to the following questions in a minimum of 350 words for all of the questions total (you may write much more!). You do not have to re-write the questions. In addition to your opinion and personal experiences, include concepts that were discussed in the textbook in your responses.
You may find this short article useful. It’s about how to write emails to professors. My USC colleague wrote it: https://medium.com/@lportwoodstacer/how-to-email-your-professor-without-being-annoying-af-cf64ae0e4087
1. When/why email was invented (discussed in the textbook) ? How it may have changed over the years? Do people use email more/less often now to communicate?
2. When do you use e-mail?
3. When do you feel obligated to respond to someone? When is it a burden? A convenience?
4. What can you say over e-mail that you wouldn’t say in person? Where’s the dividing line?
5. What sort of email etiquette are you aware of, especially when addressing your instructors?
Audits Discussion Post
Two large multispecialty medical groups have recently asked you to conduct audits using the BCG matrix. For the first group, your analysis reveals the following distribution of services:
Cash cows—65 percent;
Problem children—20 percent;
In the second group, the distribution is:
Cash cows—20 percent;
Problem children—15 percent;
Provide your analysis to each group and how you reached your analysis.
The student will post one thread of at least 500 words
APA format. All sources cited must should be published within the last five years with the exception of the Bible. Acceptable sources include scholarly, peer-reviewed references and the Bible.