Identify your practice question, being sure to include the following information and describe each part of the PICOT question in detail:Population
minimum of 2 scholarly article required
As a newly hired Nurse Manager for a small 25 bed rehab center, you have been warned that theAs a newly hired Nurse Manager for a small 25 bed rehab center, you have been warned that the facility is on the brink of bankruptcy. You know you must conduct a thorough analysis to begin to understand the situation.
Assess the financial situation of the facility.
Include the following aspects in the assignment: (the actual numbers do not matter)
1) Estimate macro-level and micro-level influences
2) Evaluate reimbursement sources
3) Consider service strategies to control cost
·4) Plan efficiencies to decrease spending and areas to increase reimbursement
NSG 410: Research and Evidence-Based Nursing PracticeNursing Assignment Help Submit your PICO(T) clinical question.
PICOT/The Research Question
The student will reflect on clinical nursing practice and write a research question. The question will be developed by using the PICOT framework (Population, Intervention, Comparison, Outcome, Time). The student will identify a nursing clinical question as follows:
· What individual or group am I curious about? (population)
· What key intervention am I curious about? (intervention)
· What intervention will I be comparing? (comparison)
· What do I hope to accomplish, or What would happen if I did this? (outcome)
· How much time will the intervention take to achieve the desired effects? (time)
The aim of the PICOT is to discover current research and promote best practices. The PICOT will guide the Literature Review. The PICOT must have a nursing clinical focus. A rationale for each element of the PICOT question must be provided and supported by a credible source. List the references on the reference page, following APA format.
For this week’s discussion do the following;
1. Choose one of the articles posted and read thoroughly.
2. Identify the theoretical framework used in the article you chose (post the name of the theory and explain the theory).
3. Go the reference section of the article and Identify/select at least one primary source and one secondary source (articles) that supports the theoretical framework (list only the reference of these articles).
4. Now, search the SU nursing electronic library database such as Gale-Infotract on LIRN, CINAHL, or ProQuest to identify the primary and secondary source articles you selected.
Post a brief review of the abstracts of the primary source and secondary source in the article you chose.
Using in-text referencing and a reference list
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service