PPT HELP asapFormulate a PowerPoint presentation the discussed the benefits of technology in the modern day
Include a cover slide and reference slide which are not part of the 5 slides minimum requirement
If more sides are needed for the explanation do not exceed 2.
You have to a choice to make the presentation colorful or formal so long as your capable of giving a proper explanation without reading the content on paper.
So the presentation is merely a guide.
high school easy linear function hw (part3)Part 3: Discussion Questions: All answers should be complete sentences and include
1. Explain why linear functions are appropriate to represent these toys.
2. Why is the relevant domain different from the usual domain of a linear function?
3. Look at both Upper compartment functions, what physical quality of the toy is
represented by the vertical intercepts?
4. Suppose we have two new toys, Toy A and Toy B, and their function equations for the
upper compartments are ?(?) = 16 ? 3? and ?(?) = 8 ? 3?, compare the vertical
intercepts of these new functions and thoroughly explain what they tell you about the
toys? (Be specific and include units in your explanation.)
5. Look at both Lower compartment functions. What physical quality of the toy is
represented by the vertical intercepts? Explain.
6. Continue looking at both the Lower compartment functions, what quality of the timer is
represented by the slope? (Be specific and include units in your explanation.)
7. Suppose we have two new toys, Toy C and Toy D, and their function equations for the
lower compartments are ?(?) = 3? and ?(?) = 9?. Compare the slopes of these new
functions and explain what they tell you about the two toys. (Be specific and include units
in your explanation.)
8. Does this same observation about slope hold true for the Upper compartment functions?
If one toy has a larger slope than the other, what does it mean?
Hint: Remember what it means to be a larger number when you are dealing with
negatives. Is -5 larger than -2 or is -2 larger than -5? Use this idea in your explanation.
why you want to study Linguistics at graduate level why you want to study Linguistics at UCL what particularlyWriting Assignment Help why you want to study Linguistics at graduate level
why you want to study Linguistics at UCL
what particularly attracts you to the chosen program
how your academic and professional background meets the demands of this rigorous program
What will I do with the degree afterwards
A little background about myself to help
I have bachelors in Spanish Language and Culture, I studied abroad in Spain for a semester and was able to emerge myself in the culture and language while traveling around Europe and meeting new people from different walks of life.
My sister Leah (9 years old) was born with spina bifida and hydrocephalus. I had to watch her go through intense forms of therapy such as speech therapy and it intrigued me. I shadowed therapists while they did evaluations on her and had to take her to many of her therapies even now. Due to my personal experience with speech therapy I chose to do a bachelors in Spanish to be able to practice when done with my masters in speech pathology. I have no prior academic experience in speech which is why completing a masters in linguistics will introduce me into the courses required to enter such academic programs after being done.
I want to get my masters degree abroad in comparison to in the states because of the prestigious and world renown education universities in London have to offer.
below I have attached the link to the program in order to get some insight on the program itself.
Please edit and revise my paper will be attached below! Directions Doctoral introduction and research question are fully developedPlease edit and revise my paper will be attached below!
Doctoral introduction and research question are fully developed and clearly articulated. The plan identifies and explains the area of research and its significance. Communication theory and scholarly references are used to justify the purpose of the research and the research question is clearly developed.
1. Build a paper opener (i.e. Introduction) which paints a picture of why your area of interest is significant and relevant to the Strategic Communication Community (2-3 paragraphs).
2. Then the Introduction of the paper should have a final paragraph which displays the papers purpose (i.e. actually state, “The purpose of this paper is to explore….”) and develop into a thesis statement that would summarize the nature of your research.
3. Finally, the student should formally write a RQ (i.e. Research Question) which should emerge from the introduction and purpose statement. Students should look in the APA manual about how to display a research question in a research paper.
How does the media ecology affect communication between teens and parents? APA 7 Third person INSTRUCTIONS An annotated bibliographyHow does the media ecology affect communication between teens and parents?
An annotated bibliography facilitates the gathering and assessing of materials for the framing
and development of your dissertation. It is an evaluative and descriiptive process that challenges
you to refine your skills as a researcher and writer. The overall purpose of an annotated
bibliography is to provide a foundation that informs and advances your research project.
Specifically, an annotated bibliography will require you to:
? Identify significant academic sources that relate to your research area of interests.
? Provide a clear, concise review of often complex research.
? Evaluate the sources to gain perspective and connections to your re
search.must include the following items:
? Current APA-formatted references
? One paragraph including as many items below as possible:
o The Purpose of the study
o Research design
o Number of participants and type of sample
o Data collection method(s)
o Data analysis procedures
o Summary of key findings
o Limitations and recommendations for future research
? A second paragraph including:
o A clear topic sentence regarding how this paper will contribute to the
o Followed by a relevantly cited quote or statistic that could be directly
applied to your research;
o And supporting information.
o Note: This should still be formally written with no first-person writing
even though it is pinpointing what will be in your future study.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service