PPT HELP asap
Formulate a PowerPoint presentation the discussed the benefits of technology in the modern day
Include a cover slide and reference slide which are not part of the 5 slides minimum requirement
If more sides are needed for the explanation do not exceed 2.
You have to a choice to make the presentation colorful or formal so long as your capable of giving a proper explanation without reading the content on paper.
So the presentation is merely a guide.
high school easy linear function hw (part3)
Part 3: Discussion Questions: All answers should be complete sentences and include
1. Explain why linear functions are appropriate to represent these toys.
2. Why is the relevant domain different from the usual domain of a linear function?
3. Look at both Upper compartment functions, what physical quality of the toy is
represented by the vertical intercepts?
4. Suppose we have two new toys, Toy A and Toy B, and their function equations for the
upper compartments are ?(?) = 16 ? 3? and ?(?) = 8 ? 3?, compare the vertical
intercepts of these new functions and thoroughly explain what they tell you about the
toys? (Be specific and include units in your explanation.)
5. Look at both Lower compartment functions. What physical quality of the toy is
represented by the vertical intercepts? Explain.
6. Continue looking at both the Lower compartment functions, what quality of the timer is
represented by the slope? (Be specific and include units in your explanation.)
7. Suppose we have two new toys, Toy C and Toy D, and their function equations for the
lower compartments are ?(?) = 3? and ?(?) = 9?. Compare the slopes of these new
functions and explain what they tell you about the two toys. (Be specific and include units
in your explanation.)
8. Does this same observation about slope hold true for the Upper compartment functions?
If one toy has a larger slope than the other, what does it mean?
Hint: Remember what it means to be a larger number when you are dealing with
negatives. Is -5 larger than -2 or is -2 larger than -5? Use this idea in your explanation.
why you want to study Linguistics at graduate level why you want to study Linguistics at UCL what particularly
Writing Assignment Help why you want to study Linguistics at graduate level
why you want to study Linguistics at UCL
what particularly attracts you to the chosen program
how your academic and professional background meets the demands of this rigorous program
What will I do with the degree afterwards
A little background about myself to help
I have bachelors in Spanish Language and Culture, I studied abroad in Spain for a semester and was able to emerge myself in the culture and language while traveling around Europe and meeting new people from different walks of life.
My sister Leah (9 years old) was born with spina bifida and hydrocephalus. I had to watch her go through intense forms of therapy such as speech therapy and it intrigued me. I shadowed therapists while they did evaluations on her and had to take her to many of her therapies even now. Due to my personal experience with speech therapy I chose to do a bachelors in Spanish to be able to practice when done with my masters in speech pathology. I have no prior academic experience in speech which is why completing a masters in linguistics will introduce me into the courses required to enter such academic programs after being done.
I want to get my masters degree abroad in comparison to in the states because of the prestigious and world renown education universities in London have to offer.
below I have attached the link to the program in order to get some insight on the program itself.
Please edit and revise my paper will be attached below! Directions Doctoral introduction and research question are fully developed
Please edit and revise my paper will be attached below!
Doctoral introduction and research question are fully developed and clearly articulated. The plan identifies and explains the area of research and its significance. Communication theory and scholarly references are used to justify the purpose of the research and the research question is clearly developed.
1. Build a paper opener (i.e. Introduction) which paints a picture of why your area of interest is significant and relevant to the Strategic Communication Community (2-3 paragraphs).
2. Then the Introduction of the paper should have a final paragraph which displays the papers purpose (i.e. actually state, “The purpose of this paper is to explore….”) and develop into a thesis statement that would summarize the nature of your research.
3. Finally, the student should formally write a RQ (i.e. Research Question) which should emerge from the introduction and purpose statement. Students should look in the APA manual about how to display a research question in a research paper.
How does the media ecology affect communication between teens and parents? APA 7 Third person INSTRUCTIONS An annotated bibliography
How does the media ecology affect communication between teens and parents?
An annotated bibliography facilitates the gathering and assessing of materials for the framing
and development of your dissertation. It is an evaluative and descriiptive process that challenges
you to refine your skills as a researcher and writer. The overall purpose of an annotated
bibliography is to provide a foundation that informs and advances your research project.
Specifically, an annotated bibliography will require you to:
? Identify significant academic sources that relate to your research area of interests.
? Provide a clear, concise review of often complex research.
? Evaluate the sources to gain perspective and connections to your re
search.must include the following items:
? Current APA-formatted references
? One paragraph including as many items below as possible:
o The Purpose of the study
o Research design
o Number of participants and type of sample
o Data collection method(s)
o Data analysis procedures
o Summary of key findings
o Limitations and recommendations for future research
? A second paragraph including:
o A clear topic sentence regarding how this paper will contribute to the
o Followed by a relevantly cited quote or statistic that could be directly
applied to your research;
o And supporting information.
o Note: This should still be formally written with no first-person writing
even though it is pinpointing what will be in your future study.