Please paraphrase a section of the introduction chapter. Please note the following points: • Use the same paragraph structure
Please paraphrase a section of the introduction chapter. Please note the following points:
• Use the same paragraph structure (headings and subheadings)
• Please take into your consideration that you do not change the meaning and please use an academic words only and don’t use vague and unclear language.
• Please don’t add any references, and just include the provided in-text citations when you write the paper (you don’t have to write the list of references).
• Please avoid the passive voice as much as you can.
• Please do not paraphrase the quotations.
• I have omitted the long quotations and some paragraphs that have already been paraphrased.
• The word count of the file is (4547) and the word count of the order is (4675). So, the remaining word count can be used as transition sentences between the sections.
Please let me know if you have any questions
2-3 paragraphs discussion post and reply
Sociology Assignment Help Instructions: Please review the two discussion questions below, provide a response for one of them (no need to do both). Response posts should be 2-3 paragraphs. After you post your response, please reply to a post written by your fellow peers (you can provide more than one reply if you wish). You may have to log on at a later time to post your reply to another student’s post. Please be considerate in your posts and replies.
1.) We know that models are only as good as the data we input. Using our contemporary Covid-19 crisis, let’s begin to test the model. Thinking back to the social problems process model from lecture 2, please research some of the first claimsmakers calling attention to the troubling condition of Covid-19 (these can be claimsmakers operating in the domestic or international arena). Who are/were they? When (date) and how (medium) did they begin sounding the alarm? What did they say? How did they make the claim about this troubling condition? What were the credentials of these claimsmakers? What was the initial reaction to this information? (by politicians, media sources, the public)?
2) Thinking back to the social problems process model from lecture 2, please provide a critique or extension of the model. Does the model fit how you believe a contemporary troubling condition would emerge as worthy of action? Why or why not? How would you change the model to better fit our contemporary time? Would you remove one of the six stages? Would you add another stage? Please explain what you would change and why.
Follow the rule attched
I have attached the way the paper needs to be set up and provided instructions within the paper and
I have attached the way the paper needs to be set up and provided instructions within the paper and here as well as the link to the article. Thank you so much for your help.
Submit a 3-page critique of the peer-reviewed research study you have chosen from those provided by your Instructor.
In your Assignment, be sure to identify and evaluate the following, as described in the template:
Article to be used to critique
https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/pid-6474684-dt-announcement-rid-253694143_1/courses/USW1.59089.202230/Burden of Care _Week 7 Article_ .pdf
The bolded is how the paper is supposed to be set up. Side note, the instructor is the one who wrote this article and was published.
Title and Authors
Strategy of Research (Descriiptive, Exploratory, Explanatory)
Methodological Approach and Design
Threats to Internal Validity
Application to Practice
Based on your critique of this study, is this social work intervention or knowledge safe to integrate into your practice? Why or why not?