The goal of this assignment is to see how a successful European retail banking organization confronts the opportunities and challenges of globalization.
1. Please describe and evaluate the Country/Political Risk faced by this organization and describe its successes and failures.
2. What has been the lending strategy followed by Santander? Are lending decisions based on the credit background of the borrower, or on the riskiness of the venture? How do they manage risk? How do they finance their loans? Why is there so little cross-border borrowing?
3. How is the lending strategy different to US commercial banks?
4. As a consultant to the CEO, what would you suggest Magda Salarich do now? Please obtain, identify and evaluate the data and conduct a multi-perspective analysis of the evidence to make a logical recommendation for solving the problem with a global perspective. Defend your recommendation and communicate your beliefs clearly and accurately.
Creating born criminals 8-11 essay help onlineRead chapters 8-11 and the afterword in Rafter. Then answer the following question:
“How does Rafter account for the decline of eugenic criminology?
Collective Bargaining essay help freeDo you support the following argument: Because of differences in the nature and consequences of public and private sector collective bargaining, unions in the public sector should not be given the same rights to strike and organize as private sector unions. Please provide specific reasons as to why or why not, and defend your answer.
Collective Bargaining scholarship essay helpSuppose I gave you the following kinds of data. The data come from interviews conducted with employees before and after these employees voted in union representation elections. The data are from employees who voted in 100 different representation elections. The data include:
A. The demographic characteristics of the employees such as their race, sex and age;
B. Responses to questions asking the employees about their attitudes toward unions (such as whether they think unions in general benefit society, and whether they think most union leaders are corrupt);
C. Responses to questions asking the employees their attitudes toward their employer (such as whether they feel satisfied by their pay, and how they feel towards their supervisor);
D. The employees’ voting intentions–for or against union representation. This was asked one month prior to the election; and
E. The employees’ actual vote–for or against union representation. This was asked right after the representation election.
How could you use these data to understand why unions have been doing so poorly recently in representation elections?
Fair Value Accounting college essay help near meDefine and explain fair value accounting and historical accounting.
Compare fair value accounting and historical accounting to each other as well as their impact on the balance sheet.
Give your opinion about using fair value accounting in a down market. Explain your answer and support it with evidence.
Principles of Macroeconomics cheap essay helpWhat is a supply shock? Explain the differences between a beneficial and an adverse supply shock.
Collective Bargaining argumentative essay helpWhy might the measured relative wage effect of unionism not provide a good approximation of the true absolute wage effect of unionism? What is your opinion? Explain your answer.
Ernest Hemingway “In Our Time” cheap essay helpIn “Big Two-Hearted River: Part I”, we are told that Nick “felt he had left everything behind, the need for thinking, the need to write, other needs.” This is the first we learn of Nick’s compulsion to write. After a close reading of both parts of “Big Two-Hearted River”, please explain how it represents not only Nick’s arrival at a sense of Self, but, further than this, his emergence as an author. Could these things be one and the same?
Accountability in the Public Sector best college essay helpThis is a class on HR Management course. The paper should reflect the physical, economical, social, and legal environment of an overall performance on the job and the potential liability for organizations in the Public Sector. This is where HR played a important role in Public Administration.
Priniciple Macroenonomics college admissions essay helpOver the last 30 years union membership as a percentage of the workforce has grown substantially in Canada while declining steadily in the United States. Explain what kinds of data you could collect and how you could use that data to identify the factors that caused this difference in union growth.
Principle of Macroeconomics college essay help near meInflation, stagflation, recession, depression, expansion, and contraction are commonly used terms in economics and the media. What do these terms mean? In your explanation, discuss how some of these terms are related?
Thesis statment working outline college essay help near meCreate an effective writing plan with an introduction, body, and conclusion to help in the preparation of writing the research paper, include research to support the thesis statement and all the main points, there needs to be one to one correspondence between sources and citations. Each in text citation must have a source on the reference page, and each source listed on the reference page must have at least one in text-citation in the text.
Writer’s choice best college essay helpThis paper is for an Employee training ad development class.What I’ll be looking for is background information, who the key players are, chronology of events, assumptions, the writers point of view/assessment and the management practices and principles involved. Also it needs to talk about employee development and strategic training
Strategy Implementation essay helpYour assignment is to find information about the following organizational components discussed in this module as they relate specifically to the Coca-Cola Company. Do your best not to speculate, but to find factual information concerning the topical areas below. The following list of questions may help you focus your search (Source: Obtaining information about organizational components critical to implementation (adapted from Aaker, D.A. (2001) Developing Business Strategies. Wiley):
What is the organization’s structure? How decentralized or centralized is it?
What are the lines of authority and communication?
What are the roles of teams, committees, and task forces?
How are budgets set?
How is planning done?
What measures are used to evaluate performance?
What are the skills, experience, and knowledge of the firm’s employees?
What is their depth and quality?
What are their attitudes about the company and their jobs?
What are the company’s values and are they widely shared and accepted by employees?
What are the key norms of behavior?
What are some significant symbols?
What is the dominant management style?
How is conflict resolved?
Principles of Macroeconomics a level english language essay helpConsumer Price Index [pound of Corn]
Year Current Base Year Price Price Price Index
2006 $1.00 $1.00 100
2007 $1.25 A 125
2008 $1.34 $1.00 B
2009 C $1.00 146
Consider the price index above. What are the values for A, B, and C? Was there inflation from 2006 to 2009? If the price changes above occurred for all goods across the economy during the four year period, explain how nominal GDP and real GDP would differ.
Theoretical Framework and Theoretical Application scholarship essay helpTheory is often described as the foundation from which counselors build the therapeutic experience. If the foundation is not solid, then the structure will crumble. Building from this image, we can see that for the outcome of a successful counseling experience, the implementation of a theoretical perspective is vital. This project will allow you to analyze various concepts of a theory, apply its principles and diversity considerations, support its implementation with a client via research evidence, and solidify your personal counseling approach. This paper will enhance your understanding and application of this theory, thereby increasing your confidence in your skills as you progress through the program.
Use the ePortfolio tool to manage the content and layout of your portfolio. There is a binder in your ePortfolio organized by your program/specialization outcomes to which you may be directed to save items, or you may choose to create a separate folder for this course. Complete information regarding the use and management of your ePortfolio can be found at iGuide: ePortfolio.
Your portfolio should contain the following:
1. U09a1: Theoretical Framework.
2. U9a2: Theoretical Application.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
1. Evaluate concepts, principles, and assumptions within a major theory of counseling.
2. Evaluate evidence-based practice rooted in a main theory of counseling.
3. Evaluate appropriateness of psychotherapeutic approaches for diverse populations.
4. Incorporate evidence-based theories in a personal philosophy of counseling.
5. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent for counseling professionals.
To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
Section I: Theoretical Framework
You will select one theory of psychotherapy to examine and analyze and then apply the theory to a case study. You may also choose an integrative approach. These are the areas in which you should focus when analyzing the theory. This section should be only 6-8 pages, so choose the most relevant and applicable information:
1. Origin of the theory (background, how was it developed, who created it)
2. Basic philosophies of the theory (view of human nature, theory of change, view of psychopathology, counselor’s role).
3. Identify Intervention strategies of the theory and how they support the concepts and philosophy of the theory.
4. Limitations of the theory including cultural initiations.
5. Analyze the legal and ethical considerations of this particular theory.
6. Discuss how this theory aligns with your own philosophy, values, and views of the therapeutic process.
Section 2: Theoretical Application
Review "The Case of Margarita (see u09d2 Resources). You will now apply various aspect of the theory to this case. This section will be 6-8 pages.
1. Establish the goals you will work on with Margarita making sure the nature of the goals align with the chosen therapeutic approach.
2. Apply the theory and interventions to Margarita. Be very specific on how you will do this. Assume that you will have several sessions with her. How will you integrate her strengths and coping skills into the treatment plan?
3. Analyze the cultural considerations regarding the application of the therapeutic approach to Margarita.
4. Discuss the limitations of this theory with Margarita.
What you learned scholarship essay help1.Write a summary about what you learned from the prejudice power point tour and reflecting on your own behavior and attitudes.
2.What do you know now that you didn’t know before?
Please be thoughtful and make some suggestions on ways you could improve your attitudes
3.Make it clear you have taken the prejudice power point tour
Judaism best college essay help-A. Name the three people the main covenants are with.
– B. Reflect on one of the letters from #11 in Wisdom
– C. Reflect on who/what Messianism or expectation of the Messiah
– D. What is the Sabbath?
Writer’s choice custom essay helpThis assignment is designed to demonstrate the core principles of data base modeling taught in this course. Emphasis will be given to logical data modeling and Normalization. Special attention will be given to the following criteria:
1. Your model must be presented in Third Normal Form (or higher) for full credit.
2. Relationships must be labeled with verbs describing the relationships in both directions.
3. Relationship lines must be terminated with cardinality symbols.
4. Good use of naming conventions for entity types and relationships.
5. All primary keys and foreign keys must be clearly shown within entity types.
6. Entity types must be fully attributed, showing all dependent items.
7. EERDs must have at least one applied business rule, which may be depicted in diagramming symbols or called out in a text annotation on the diagram.
8. EERD must contain a minimum of five entity types not including subtype entities.
9. EERD must depict at least one many-to-many relationship that has been reduced to two entities and an associative entity. All many-to-many-relationships must be reduced.
10. The data model must follow on logically from the student’s own Project Proposal assignment, unless explicitly authorized in writing by the instructor. In general, the model must contain the same entity types and relationships described in the proposal, but may be extended with greater detail, as would be expected in a business project of this type.
Ethics essay helpThe instructions for this paper is to show familiarity with any six of the following words that will be listed below. Via definition and illustration. Each word must be more then two sentences; like a short paragraph. Here are the words:
Q1. When does multiculturalism seem to be positive feature of living in the world? When does multiculturalism appear to be on the wrong track, and why? Name an issue that we tend not to agree on —- based on merely cultural habits or attitudes.
Q2. What constitutes being a human-being— and what rights do you think such a creature should have? What responsibilities come with being human, if any?
Heroism essay help site:eduState the case for and against each of our three early heroes -Jason,Perseus and Theseus-for being the greatest hero of the group.You may incorporate the definition of a hero that we have been evolving in the class (which is seemingly impossible tale,chosen by fate/prophesy,succeeds selflessly,moral,assistance by gods,survives to complete task,does not avoid fate), or you may choose another definition that suits the ancient Greeks.
What prompted the separation of the Church of England from the Roman Catholic Church. best essay help