first document just answer those questions:
1. Compare and contrast the differences and commonalities in luxury and other brands.
2. Explain how segmentation models are important to brand management as well as serve business objectives. Give detailed examples.
3. Brand personas are thought by some to be outdated due to segmentation models. Do you agree or disagree? Support your answer.
4. What research techniques are useful in developing segmentation models?
2nd document please APAstyle answer this in an essay APA with title page and reference page with at least 3 references.
You are the brand manager of a firm selling luxury automobiles. The CFO insists on increasing margins on sales to attain higher revenues and increase market share. The CEO has assigned you to launch an opening-price-point family car with the luxury brand name. How would you go about doing this?
Thank you and please make sure to do 2 different word documents for me.
1. Using the Brandstorming Case in Chapter 1 as a guide, select a product-centric firm and create a set of consumer -centric intellectual property assets.
2. Imagine that you are the brand manager for Coach (as luxury handbag and accessories firm) . The CFO has suggested that the firm could increase margins by having products made in China. Would you approve of this? If not, what would you suggest? Explain your rationale.
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE APA format for all written assignments. please at least 3 references. thank you I will attach the pdf page of the article
Need to Choose and start a Company and Prepare a Profile
Business Assignment Help Instructions
Choose a company that you wish to study and analyze throughout this course. Select the organization carefully – ideally it should be one that is relevant to your present or future career. This will be the company you analyze throughout the course, and the one on which your will be completing the final Organization Analysis Project report.
In MS Word (or some other compatible word processor), and using the template provided below
prepare an organizational profile of the selected company. 900 _ 50 words maximum (excluding the cover page, reference list etc.). Use as much detail as required to convey your key information and messages but ensure that all information remains relevant to your main thesis statement.
Submit your selection and profile through the submission link at the bottom of this page no later than the due date indicated.
Case study analysis
In your analysis of this case, you must ensure that you include the following:
• An introductory paragraph and a brief summary of Ticketing System case study.
• An explanation the project management approach that was used in this caseand its effectiveness.
• Critically analyse how project planning was done in the Ticketing System.
• Make at least three (3) recommendations for improving the Ticketing System planning OR if you believe there planning process was very well executed, describe three (3) instances where planning was done well – making specific references to the case.
• A short paragraph as conclusion.
Read the Case Study associated with the specific unit carefully, then proceed as follows:
1. You should follow APA format and referencing style. And world limit should be 800 – 50
2. While there is no “formula” for analyzing case studies, the following guidelines are recommended:
a. Define the outcomes and objectives for your analysis. What questions are you trying to answer and what issues are you trying to resolve?
b. Skim through the case study and get a sense for how it has been structured.
c. Read through the case study with paper and pencil and make notes as you go along.
3. Structure the information in the case study: this is the key step.
d. Whilst addressing the case questions, think of the information given in the case study as “raw data” that you have gathered to help you answer the questions and resolve the issues in (Step 2) a above.
e. You need to structure this information in order to resolve the issues. Here are some useful dimensions along which you can use to structure the given information chronologically:
i. evolution of the industry in which the enterprise operates (e.g., changes in technology, customerneeds, competitive landscape)
ii. evolution of strategy – business, technology, and market – of the enterprise
iii. evolution of technology (including manufacturing), product platforms, and product lines of the enterprise
iv. the technology, product, and process development process within the enterprise
v. growth (or decline) of the enterprise with respect to market share, revenues, costs,
vi. profits, etc.
vii. organizational structure of the enterprise
viii. key decisions made at different stages in the life of enterprise, and the drivers for these decisions
4. Make extensive use of figures, tables, trees, etc. to shape your thinking during the structuring process.
5. Draw conclusions, answer questions, resolve issues, and make recommendations using the structured information in (Step 3).