1. NAME OF BOOK:
2. AUTHOR OF BOOK?: PROFESSIONALLY SPEAKING, WHO IS THIS PERSON?
3. PLACE PUBLISHED?:
4. PUBLISHED WHEN?:
5. NAME OF PUBLISHER?:
6. NUMBER OF PAGES?
7. WHAT IS THE MAIN ARGUMENT OF THIS BOOK?: (THESIS):
8. WHAT IS THE MAIN COUNTER ARGUMENT AGAINST THIS BOOK’S THESIS?:
9. WHAT IS YOUR CONCLUSION ABOUT THIS BOOK? (THE SYNTHESIS)
To garner an ‘A’ grade, your paper should have: (1) clear organization; (2) an original thesis that comes fromTo garner an ‘A’ grade, your paper should have: (1) clear organization; (2) an original thesis that comes from your own thinking; (3) appropriate references to the readings and lectures. No need for long quotations; you can simply refer to a point made in the book by inserting (Mann, p. 123).
DIRECTIONS: Select ONE of the following questions, write your essay, and submit that essay through the submission link. YourHistory Assignment Help DIRECTIONS: Select ONE of the following questions, write your essay, and submit that essay through the submission link. Your essay is worth 15 points. Be sure your submission is in MS Word or .pdf only! Be sure to address all parts of the question and use specific examples.
NOTE: This is an open book exam, but plagiarism is not allowed. Do not use any outside sources, and any words directly from the textbook need to be in quotation marks. Penalties for academic dishonesty, including plagiarism, are spelled out in the course syllabus.
Link to the textbook: https://openstax.org/books/us-history/pages/1-introduction
You have until 11:59pm on Tuesday, December 14 to submit your essay. .
1. The United States has long bragged about its democracy, yet the right to vote has often been restricted on the basis of race and gender. In this essay, describe the history of voting rights in the United States from 1865 to 1980. Which Americans were unable to vote in 1865 when our class began? How, when, and why was the right to vote expanded to Americans previously excluded from voting? How, when, and why did some Americans lose their voting rights? Be sure to discuss specific laws, events, legal actions, social movements, or anything else you believe will help you prove your argument.
2. In this essay, trace the growth and development of the federal government from the days of laissez-faire in the nineteenth century to Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society of the 1960s. Why did so many Americans in the nineteenth century believe in keeping government small and weak? What problems and events – both at home and overseas – led Americans to break with the idea of laissez-faire and favor the expansion of government in the twentieth century? Be sure to discuss specific laws and political leaders to help you prove your argument.
3. Under the Constitution, the president is primarily responsible for dealing with foreign affairs. Which TWO presidents, in your opinion, did the best job of conducting foreign policy between 1865 and 1980? Which TWO presidents did the worst job? In your answer, be sure to discuss specific events, laws, policies, strategies, or anything else you believe will help prove your argument.
mid-20th century, black Americans increasing looked towards the anti-colonialist/pro-independence movements taking hold in South Asia and coastal West Africa as compatriots struggling for social, political, and economic equality in an unequal western reality. In the United States, black civil rights leaders, particularly Martin Luther King, Jr., drew inspiration from Mohandas Gandhi’s pacifist protests and demonstrations against British imperial rule. India and Ghana’s independence from European colonial rule, in 1946 and 1957 respectively, signified the achievement of sovereignty, self-determination, and the possibility of equality under the law. They also represented the hope and possibility of equal social, political, and legal treatment of black Americans in a United States deeply divided along racial lines.For this paper, you will consider historical primary sources in the form of newspaper articles and editorials by American civil rights advocates and non-advocates, and you will construct an argument about how Indian and Ghanaian independence shaped the American civil rights movement during the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s.
This is an argumentative essay, which means that your paper should have an introduction ending with a clear, concise, and arguable thesis statement. In your formulating your paper’s argument, please think about some of the following questions:
What did Indian and Ghanaian independence mean to American civil rights advocates?
What arguments and/or counterarguments did more mainstream/White newspapers advance?
How did the arrival of Ghanaian leaders to the United States in 1957 influence the pro-civil rights newspapers’ discussion of segregation and Jim Crow laws?
You should answer these questions by relying on historical primary sources—documents that were generated during the time they describe. I will supply you with all the historical primary sources necessary. You should use a minimum of five primary sources, but excellent papers will use eight or more primary sources.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service