Then prepare a 1,000-word paper introducing us to the practice and performers. Your paper will include research on the genre itself, and a detailed review of a spotlight performance or performer.
The first part of your paper will include the history and research as directly related the genre of the performance you are reporting on. Keep this very “local”–i.e., don’t write about the history of rock n roll if you’re really reporting on the 80’s band you saw. Just give some general information about the genre of 80s music your band performs.
The second half of your paper will introduce us to the particular performance, performer, scene, or event.
Your paper should be written in complete sentences and should describe your subject’s musical style, history, influence, plans, repertoire and your personal comments. A recording, photograph or other non-verbal documentation is required.
Five out of your 25 points have to do with how well you relate the performance you saw to concepts learned about in the class. Please pay special attention to this rubric element and be sure to address this in your report.
Requirements: • 1000 words minimum • MLA or APA style • Due at noon on the last Sunday of class
All the instructions are on the exam itself. I have a file that has pictures if you need them
All the instructions are on the exam itself. I have a file that has pictures if you need them please let me know so that I upload them. Also, the page number is not determined so work at your pace and if you need more pages let me know, I put approximately 7.
1. Exempt App (labeled lastnamefirstinitial_IRB Exempt App) 2. Creation of a single-Word doc that will have copied
1. Exempt App (labeled lastnamefirstinitial_IRB Exempt App)
2. Creation of a single-Word doc that will have copied
It requires skill of cause loop diagram and Stella model. Your holistic semester project is to conduct a complete Essay
Writing Assignment Help It requires skill of cause loop diagram and Stella model.
Your holistic semester project is to conduct a complete systems dynamics analysis of the space debris problem and submit a technical report and your working Stella model/simulation with a user interface. Your analysis of the problem and possible interventions will be based on the model that you create and use.
We will work on this extensively in class, and you are well advised to attend regularly as we progress.
You will have smaller intermediate draft deliverables that I will give you feedback on so that your final report and model are polished, complete, and of very high quality.
You may collaborate extensively during and outside of class on your ideas, approach to the problem, and so on. But the final Stella model and report that you submit must be entirely of your own composition.
New Satellite Launch Rate
There are several ways you can approach the launch rate of new satellites that are reasonable depending on your approach and how you justify it.
Assuming launches are exogenous (outside the system, “from the cloud”), here are 3 approaches that you can manage with what you have learned:
1) A constant launch rate that is the same number of satellites every year (e.g., the bathtub model). (OK, but the most difficult of the approaches to justify).
2) A launch rate that grows over time by some percentage; this is exponential growth. This can be accomplished a couple of different ways. If you want to do this, tell me and I can walk you through it. It is not hard.I can also try to get a molecule posted for it that you can use.
3) Something like a residence time for outflows from a stock, but in reverse. For example, assume that a new satellite constellation becomes functional every 3 years. It is composed of 15,000 satellites and 1/3 are launched per year; it will take three years (5000 sats per launch) to complete the constellation. Your flow is basically 1/3 of the constellation each year.
If you assume the number of satellite launches grows over time, you will have at least 2 converter variables connected to your new launch flow to make your assumptions or the parameters explicit and variable.
Remember that there is no feedback from the existing stock of active satellites. However, you could have a feedback loop where damaged and retired satellites get replaced through new launches.
Yes, you can have more than one type of flow for satellite launches (e.g., new satellites and “replacement” satellites).
About telecomm satellite constellations in LEO, https://blog.bliley.com/5-faq-answers-new-space-leo-satellite-constellations (Links to an external site.)
Reality check on possibility of satellite collisions, and facoid on the volume of LEO, https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/a6310/4303512/
Tasks: Students are required to write and submit a report of about (1200 words ±10), titled as “Reflections on the History of Oman”. The report consists of a compilation of the following tasks which summaries the history of Oman.
topic is: Oman vision 2040
answer the questions
mark=60″ D” ,69 “You are almost C”.
mark>=70″ C” ,79 ” You are almost B”. • mark>=80″ B” ,89 ” You are almost A”
• mark>=90″A”,99 ” You are almost PERFECT”.