Q2.Today, practicing nurses must understand the relationship of genetics and genomics to health, prevention, screening and treatment. There is a need for skills to gather family history, identify hereditary risk, and make appropriate referrals for genetic consultation and testing. During the genetic assessment process, how can the advanced practice nurse help patients and family members understand test results, provide support, explore implications for family, and encourage compliance with screening and treatment recommendations?
New technology—and the application of existing technology—only appears in healthcare settings after careful and significant research. The stakes areNew technology—and the application of existing technology—only appears in healthcare settings after careful and significant research. The stakes are high, and new clinical systems need to offer evidence of positive impact on outcomes or efficiencies.
Nurse informaticists and healthcare leaders formulate clinical system strategies. As these strategies are often based on technology trends, informaticists and others have then benefited from consulting existing research to inform their thinking.
In this Assignment, you will review existing research focused on the application of clinical systems. After reviewing, you will summarize your findings.
Review the Resources and reflect on the impact of clinical systems on outcomes and efficiencies within the context of nursing practice and healthcare delivery.
Conduct a search for recent (within the last 5 years) research focused on the application of clinical systems. The research should provide evidence to support the use of one type of clinical system to improve outcomes and/or efficiencies, such as “the use of personal health records or portals to support patients newly diagnosed with diabetes.”
Identify and select 4 peer-reviewed research articles from your research.
For information about annotated bibliographies, visit https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/assignments/annotatedbibliographies
The Assignment: (4-5 pages not including the title and reference page)
In a 4- to 5-page paper, synthesize the peer-reviewed research you reviewed. Format your Assignment as an Annotated Bibliography. Be sure to address the following:
Identify the 4 peer-reviewed research articles you reviewed, citing each in APA format.
Include an introduction explaining the purpose of the paper.
Summarize each study, explaining the improvement to outcomes, efficiencies, and lessons learned from the application of the clinical system each peer-reviewed article described. Be specific and provide examples.
In your conclusion, synthesize the findings from the 4 peer-reviewed research articles.
Use APA format and include a title page.
Use the Safe Assign Drafts to check your match percentage before submitting your work.
Hospital Policy in Intensive care unitNursing Assignment Help Examine two hospital policies of interest to you that relate to the critical care/emergency care of patients. Describe two questions you have before reviewing the policy, and the answers to those questions after reviewing the policy. Questions and responses must reflect senior level insight related to this course. Basic medical-surgical level questions and answers will only be awarded half credit.
Week 2 DQ1 • Describe why it is important to use multiple assessment techniques to measure student learning. WhatWeek 2 DQ1
• Describe why it is important to use multiple assessment techniques to measure student learning. What factors may influence assessment? Give a real-life example of a learning objective that you feel needs to be assessed using multiple formats and explain why.
Week 2 DQ2
• What factors would you and your team need to consider if you decided to put an individual nursing course or a whole program online? Would your approaches to instruction and assessment of learners need to change? How? Would your approach to program evaluation need to change? How and why?
Week 3 DQ1
• In your own words, differentiate between formative and summative evaluation. Think back to your learning and assessment experiences and give a real-life example of each. Describe each in detail, relating them to the intended learning objectives and discussing how the strategy affected your outcomes. Will these experiences influence your own assessment planning?
Week 3 DQ2
• What, if anything, is different about writing learning objectives for students in a clinical setting versus a theory course? Are there special considerations? Write an example to share with your peers and explain your thought process behind your development choices.
Week 4 DQ 1
• How can you ensure the validity, reliability, and practicality of a clinical assessment? Find an example assessment online and share the link with your peers. Make sure to describe its strengths and weaknesses. Describe why it meets or does not meet the criteria to assess the specific skill or objective. Is it valid, reliable, and practical? If not, how can it be modified to ensure validity, reliability, and practicality?
Week 4 DQ 2
• Something you will encounter as a nurse educator is preparing your students for upcoming certification exams. Describe how you and your peers could develop a teaching and assessment plan to prepare your students for taking the NCLEX-RN exam on graduation from your program. How will you ensure all of your students are prepared? Include details regarding both content and possible accommodations.
Week 5 DQ 1
• You have now looked at True–False, Multiple Choice, Short Answer (Fill-in-the-Blank), and Essay question formats. Describe when each format will be useful to you to assess your learners and the pitfalls of each type. Make sure to integrate your knowledge of Bloom’s taxonomy and assessment of all levels of learning within your analysis of question types. Also, discuss question format in terms of theory versus clinical performance assessment.
Week 5 DQ 2
• Describe a population of learners you may encounter as a nurse educator. Discuss what factors you must consider and why for planning a test for that particular cohort population. Go to the certification website for this particular population and look at the available test prep materials, including sample tests and the test blueprint if they are available. Analyze these materials and describe how you can use them in your planning and if you would share them with your learners. Explain why or why not.
We Offer Fast, Confidential Academic Writing Services
Get assignment help from the best academic help website. We have professors and expert writers ready to help you beat deadlines and score A+ grades.
We write all kinds of assignments. We offer high-quality online academic writing services on any subject.
· Essay Writing Help
· Assignment Help
· Homework Help
· Case Study writing help
· Research Paper help
· Research Proposal writing help
· Online Exam and quiz assistance
· Dissertation Writing Service
· Thesis Writing Help
Need other services? Contact us for a quote.
We cover all subjects, including
· Computer science
· Information technology
· Social sciences
· Physical sciences
Yes. Expect high-quality assignment solutions along with their detailed explanations as part of your order. In line with our plagiarism-free policy, your completed order will include a free copy of the Turnitin report to verify that the content is original and custom-written for you.
· We provide correctly completed papers that meet all the criteria and instructions.
· Properly researched content that meets the expectations of your instructors.
· You get to work with a highly dedicated professional that can guarantee your success from the word go.
Yes. We ensure timely delivery of all custom papers you order to ensure that you never miss your deadlines.
Contact us any time via WhatsApp, live chat, or email. We have a dedicated round-the-clock customer support service with a highly experienced team specially trained to answer all your queries.
Communicate directly with your writer and get frequent updates on your order.
We have top-notch experts to help you achieve top grades: – All our assignment writers are native English speakers; have PhDs or Masters; possess in-depth knowledge of appropriate writing and formatting styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, AMA and more; and adhere to the highest standards to deliver well-written A+ assignments.
• Native writers
• Subject-matter experts
• Academic veterans
o Former students
• Industry professionals
The most affordable pricing for high-quality assignment help services: from just $7 per page.
· Get the best assignment help at the best prices in the market!
· Get any revisions free of charge.
Get high-quality custom papers at affordable prices from our expert writers.
- Free revision
- Free plagiarism check
- Free title page
- Free formatting
- Free bibliography
- Free simple outline (on request)
- 100% confidentiality
- BA, MA, and PhD degree writers
- No Plagiarism
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Quality research and writing
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% authenticity
- Secure payment processing
Essay Writing at Profs Only
Review This Service